hacked

Discus and support hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, yesterday is whas hacked with my account, now i lost everthing, games, the payment. is it possible that microsoft can put a backup on from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ashleyvermeer'x, Oct 2, 2019.

1. hacked

Hi,

yesterday is whas hacked with my account, now i lost everthing, games, the payment.

is it possible that microsoft can put a backup on from yesterday?

also i hat two years online on that account

:)

ashleyvermeer'x, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack...

...are we done yet?

You can probably see why I'm not excited for this. :p
  3. MessiahBrowny Win User

Ghosts Hacked Lobby!!

What i want to know is are they issuing bans out for hacked lobbies/hacked leaderboards or what.

Leaderboards full of hacks and obvious hacks but nothing been done as of yet
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  5. Zehq Win User

BF3 - Confirmed that is is Hacked on the PC

PC is very easy to hack anyway, not really a big problem, if they can hack PSN then they can hack this.
  6. Turv3y Win User

This game is awesome

hacks?....hahahahahahahahahaqhaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gtfo now you fool

"I got killed? AHHHHHH!!! thats bull hacks hacks!!!``
Thema:

hacked

1. hacked - Similar Threads - hacked

2. Account Hacked and all that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Hacked and all that: Sonmy account was hacked, whole hunch of stuff happened, but that was a couple days aga. I had called Microsoft and they did all the stuff, I have all the info yada yada, how long will it take to...
  3. I just got hacked, who do I need to talk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got hacked, who do I need to talk?: Hello m8. Today, I was checking my account on Xbox, when I realized that I was missed 400$ pesos (it is equivalent to 20 dollars), so I checked what I "bought" I haven't played a lot this days,...
  4. Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!: I'm trying to log into my account and play games and I'm finding out that my account no longer belongs to me, apparently. EXTREMELY frustrating. What is also kinda crappy is that I can't reach a...
  5. Hackeos u robos en FIFA en Xbox one [Mod Translation - Hacking or stealing in FIFA on Xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackeos u robos en FIFA en Xbox one [Mod Translation - Hacking or stealing in FIFA on Xbox one]: Pues nada, otro año igual, yo suelo jugar mucho a FIFA, y en todos los modos de juego online del Ultimate Team he sufrido robos o que me han hecho perder para sus beneficios. Por ejemplo, en un...
  6. Account Hackeds

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Hackeds: I need to be able to talk directly to someone without giving my account name. The hacked is still using my phone number and email address but has changed the account name so that any time I try to...
  7. Ive been hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been hacked: Ive been hacked however ive got my account back and changed my password. But they have changed my gamertag and bought things with my credit on the microsoft store. I need to talk to online live...
  8. Xbox360 gamer profile hacked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 gamer profile hacked?: Can anyone help? Playing Modern Warfare 2 on multiplayer . Thought was in team deathmatch. Appears only one other player on opposing side. He/she allowed me to shoot/kill a couple or so times....
  9. Account HACKED

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account HACKED: 3 days ago someone from MI got into my account and changed my security information, since I have changed my password twice. Now when I want to change the security setting it wants to send a code...
  10. Mod Menus, Infections, Hacks and More Importantly Regret

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mod Menus, Infections, Hacks and More Importantly Regret: So first off I regret my decision to ever try to use the Infections via Theatre Mode on Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Before that I was in a modded lobby and I got the All Achievement infection...