hacked

Discus and support hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, yesterday is whas hacked with my account, now i lost everthing, games, the payment. is it possible that microsoft can put a backup on from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ashleyvermeer'x, Oct 2, 2019.

1. hacked

Hi,

yesterday is whas hacked with my account, now i lost everthing, games, the payment.

is it possible that microsoft can put a backup on from yesterday?

also i hat two years online on that account

:)

ashleyvermeer'x, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack...

...are we done yet?

You can probably see why I'm not excited for this. :p
  3. MessiahBrowny Win User

Ghosts Hacked Lobby!!

What i want to know is are they issuing bans out for hacked lobbies/hacked leaderboards or what.

Leaderboards full of hacks and obvious hacks but nothing been done as of yet
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  5. Zehq Win User

BF3 - Confirmed that is is Hacked on the PC

PC is very easy to hack anyway, not really a big problem, if they can hack PSN then they can hack this.
  6. Turv3y Win User

This game is awesome

hacks?....hahahahahahahahahaqhaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gtfo now you fool

"I got killed? AHHHHHH!!! thats bull hacks hacks!!!``
Thema:

hacked

1. hacked - Similar Threads - hacked

2. My Account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account was hacked: My account was hacked in the email and password was changed what should I do? f9993e7d-12e6-4060-8f0d-b10b408dce93
  3. My xbox account is hacked or what??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account is hacked or what??: For the past few months I have been experiencing what I think is that my account is hacked. About 1 month ago, I couldn't log into xbox because whenever I tried it said i had the wrong password. I...
  4. Hacked Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked Account: My account was hacked & £75 worth of xbox gift cards were purchased while I was unable to access my account. I've contacted support who game me a link to request a refund which has been rejected...
  5. Someone hacked my email and created an Xbox acct, how can I delete it??? Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone hacked my email and created an Xbox acct, how can I delete it??? Please help: Someone created the gamertag KingPage6730815 under my email address on my microsoft acct. It keeps kicking my sons account which is licked to my page off when they log on. How can i delete the...
  6. Hacked Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked Account: I need my account back I was hoping u got the email from my dad and can u plz get my account back 1397923b-9c7a-418e-a452-f6478400cf0b
  7. my sons xbox was hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    my sons xbox was hacked: HI, my sons xbox was hacked before and over christmas they gifted 7 games in total from his xbox to theirs, obviously my card was used and Microsoft will not refund me. Any one had this done to...
  8. Someone Hacked my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone Hacked my account: Hi Dears, i would like to ask how to report if someone hacked my account. he didn't change the password but he used the money in the game. i need the support team to track any IP address log in...
  9. Account i think was/is hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account i think was/is hacked: So my main account i believe was hacked. When i attempt to sign into my account it will ask for a password to an Email that doesn't belong to me or anyone who would have access to my xbox. When i...
  10. Account hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked: My account got hacked yesterday and i can't get he change my xbox gamertag to [Mod Removed] and my i brought a game call ed nba 2k19 now i can't play it because i need that so can you help me get...