Hacked

Discus and support Hacked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing mw3 and some player invited me to private match. Once i got there all my guns and achievements unlocked. And now im immortal in the game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Veke1, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Veke1
    Veke1 Guest

Hacked

I was playing mw3 and some player invited me to private match. Once i got there all my guns and achievements unlocked. And now im immortal in the game. I didnt do this on purpose . What should I do? Dont wanna play the game with cheats

:)

Veke1, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack...

...are we done yet?

You can probably see why I'm not excited for this. :p
  3. MessiahBrowny Win User

Ghosts Hacked Lobby!!

What i want to know is are they issuing bans out for hacked lobbies/hacked leaderboards or what.

Leaderboards full of hacks and obvious hacks but nothing been done as of yet
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  5. Zehq Win User

BF3 - Confirmed that is is Hacked on the PC

PC is very easy to hack anyway, not really a big problem, if they can hack PSN then they can hack this.
  6. Turv3y Win User

This game is awesome

hacks?....hahahahahahahahahaqhaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gtfo now you fool

"I got killed? AHHHHHH!!! thats bull hacks hacks!!!``
Thema:

Hacked

1. Hacked - Similar Threads - Hacked

2. microsoft account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft account hacked: Hello, i'm French and i was hacked from my Xbox live account and Microsoft account, i received emails from Microsoft team showing that a person supressed my emails adress from my microsoft account...
  3. compte xbox live piraté [Translation: xbox live hacked account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    compte xbox live piraté [Translation: xbox live hacked account]: bonjour, j'ai eu mon compte piraté et un achat a été effectué , j'aimerais demander un remboursement, comment faire? merci fabrice Translation: Hello, I had my account hacked and a purchase...
  4. cheating and hacking

in XBoX on Consoles
    cheating and hacking: how do I contact Xbox about Cheaters and Hackers. There's is a hack on MW that people are using you can see it here, [mod removed] Please do something about this Thanks Rick Self Xbox Game...
  5. My xbox account hacked from Russia with (no) love

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account hacked from Russia with (no) love: at 19.09 tonight I receive an email from Microsoft stating MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PASSWORD RESET and then a PASSWORD RESET CODE. The next email with exactly the same time on it states MICROSOFT ACCOUNT...
  6. Xbox live mail hack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live mail hack: Can my Xbox live account be hacked through an Xbox mail from another account? thank you, mike. 533df7c9-666b-423e-b92f-4d5147631b5f
  7. Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my...: How do i prove account has been hacked. Microsoft said that all purchases have gone to our xbox but we didnt make them. Can people hack through a computer. How can i prove it and get money...
  8. How to deal with Microsoft supporting people who hack your account instead of their customers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to deal with Microsoft supporting people who hack your account instead of their customers?: My kid's account has been hacked. I have been trying to re-instate the account without success for almost 2 months now. The time and effort I spent is tremendous. On the phone with customer...
  9. No save games or hacked?

in XBoX on Windows
    No save games or hacked?: Im playing The Outer Worlds using the Xbox beta monthly pass thing. The game was running perfectly fine for 2 days straight, i exited out of both the Windows pop up (asking to use our...
  10. MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED & ACCOUNT RECOVERY FAILED 2 TIMES ALREADY!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED & ACCOUNT RECOVERY FAILED 2 TIMES ALREADY!!: Hello, My account has gotten hacked and since I made my account roughly 10 years ago when I was maybe 15 years old and moved IU do not know how many times to different locations since I made this...