Hacked

Discus and support Hacked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing mw3 and some player invited me to private match. Once i got there all my guns and achievements unlocked. And now im immortal in the game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Veke1, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Veke1
    Veke1 Guest

Hacked

I was playing mw3 and some player invited me to private match. Once i got there all my guns and achievements unlocked. And now im immortal in the game. I didnt do this on purpose . What should I do? Dont wanna play the game with cheats

:)

Veke1, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack...

...are we done yet?

You can probably see why I'm not excited for this. :p
  3. MessiahBrowny Win User

Ghosts Hacked Lobby!!

What i want to know is are they issuing bans out for hacked lobbies/hacked leaderboards or what.

Leaderboards full of hacks and obvious hacks but nothing been done as of yet
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  5. Zehq Win User

BF3 - Confirmed that is is Hacked on the PC

PC is very easy to hack anyway, not really a big problem, if they can hack PSN then they can hack this.
  6. Turv3y Win User

This game is awesome

hacks?....hahahahahahahahahaqhaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gtfo now you fool

"I got killed? AHHHHHH!!! thats bull hacks hacks!!!``
Thema:

Hacked

1. Hacked - Similar Threads - Hacked

2. POSSIBLE BYPASS FIX FOR E-10/1/2/5/6 xbox one X insider club OS wipe and Reset Bypass hack.

in XboX Insiders
    POSSIBLE BYPASS FIX FOR E-10/1/2/5/6 xbox one X insider club OS wipe and Reset Bypass hack.: Was doing some work on a Xbox one X with a corrupted insider club OS that was giving the dreaded E-101/2/5/6 The console was brain dead, made a noise but no display nor white led. I repaired the...
  3. Hacked account and damaged my router

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacked account and damaged my router: Hi, my sons friend/enemy hacked his ex box and blew up the routers.( DDo's )everything connected to the router turned off and my IP address was compromised. How do I take a step further and block...
  4. Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.: So, hi everyone, I am , a very huge fan of Minecraft. I wanted to play multiplayer survival, and came across a user (cannot remember full username), but I won't say it. They threatened to "hack...
  5. Mein Account wurde gehackt!![Translation-My account was hacked!!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mein Account wurde gehackt!![Translation-My account was hacked!!]: Ich wollte mich heute einloggen und das Pw war falsch Als ich mein Passwort zurücksetzen wollte merkte ich bei dem sicherheitscode eine email die nicht mir gehört am ense @hi2.in Ich habe dann...
  6. Hack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hack: Hi, someone hacked my modern warfare 2 account and can't play online, it just freezes, how do I get this fixed? I've asked people to unfreeze my classes but have had no success....
  7. Rampaging Friend Requests Caused By A Hacked In Bot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rampaging Friend Requests Caused By A Hacked In Bot: To everyone that has been getting random msgs saying this person has just friended you. Dont ignore it. Report everything to Xbox and Microsoft cause they have been hacked. It may seem innocent at...
  8. My Xbox account got hacked gamertag stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account got hacked gamertag stolen: my xbox got hacked to which they changed my RARE 4 letter gamertag making it available to which they put onto their account the only way i was told by xbox supoort to fix this was reporting it to...
  9. Microsoft Xbox Accout Hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Xbox Accout Hacked: I was unaware that I even had an Xbox live account until i got an email about a purchase - when I logged in someone had purchased games using Paypal and a $75 gift card . i changed passwords and...
  10. My old Microsoft account was hacked and taken from me and I want to get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old Microsoft account was hacked and taken from me and I want to get it back: Hi, when i go to sign in to the old account it says that thr account doesnt exist but when i go to the create new acciunt it says that there is a account with thet email, somebody please help me,...