Hacked

Discus and support Hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Account hacked. Someone was messaging and playing games. Wife caught user via xbox app. What to do to prevent in future?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesMcFarland1, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Hacked

Account hacked. Someone was messaging and playing games. Wife caught user via xbox app. What to do to prevent in future?

:)

JamesMcFarland1, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack...

...are we done yet?

You can probably see why I'm not excited for this. :p
  3. MessiahBrowny Win User

Ghosts Hacked Lobby!!

What i want to know is are they issuing bans out for hacked lobbies/hacked leaderboards or what.

Leaderboards full of hacks and obvious hacks but nothing been done as of yet
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  5. Zehq Win User

BF3 - Confirmed that is is Hacked on the PC

PC is very easy to hack anyway, not really a big problem, if they can hack PSN then they can hack this.
  6. Turv3y Win User

This game is awesome

hacks?....hahahahahahahahahaqhaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gtfo now you fool

"I got killed? AHHHHHH!!! thats bull hacks hacks!!!``
Thema:

Hacked

1. Hacked - Similar Threads - Hacked

2. An Old Account Has Been Hacked!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An Old Account Has Been Hacked!: Hello, I have been trying to reach someone all morning! An old account was hacked and my user name/password was changed without my permission and a subscription to Xbox was created. I need to...
  3. My Xbox might have been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox might have been hacked?: Hi, around a month ago i had to change my password due to the current one being “incorrect” every time i tried to enter it. Then just two days ago the same issue happened. I had written the...
  4. Hacked account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacked account: Hi My account has been hacked and a £50 gift card purchased. When I saw the email I tried to login to my account but the password had been changed. I then reset my password and loged in. I have...
  5. Possible hack??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible hack??: Switched my xbox on today to see this message pop up on my sign in screen. I backed out to the main dashboard and attempted a sign in and the message was no longer there. I decided a hard reset...
  6. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: Hi Can anyone help and advise on my situation? My @live.com account has been hacked. The hacker has then changed the e-mail address to a @outlook.com account When I then try to log into my...
  7. hacked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    hacked account: i ran into a hacker in bf 4 and he did something to my account to where it is constantly pressing the center xbox button on a controller but i am not pressing it and i have tried 4 different...
  8. i got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got hacked: my account was hacked and when i try to login it says my account is under a different email and i cant access it. so idk how to recover my account or not and thrre is a possibility my credit card...
  9. I have been hacked my gamer tag : dogproman

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been hacked my gamer tag : dogproman: I have been hacked by hackers my gamer tag : dogproman a65b8b7f-e834-42dc-989a-1259fdd8db0e
  10. i think someone hacked my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i think someone hacked my account: i was playing with my friend and i got kicked out of a party. When i pressed the home button my profile pic was gone,my messages weren't sending and i wasn't receiving any,i couldn't join or...