hacked

Discus and support hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello guys, i need help i currently somehow have access to my account, this guy hacked it changed my emails and i got it back but when i click forgot... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by stackedaf, Apr 13, 2020.

1. stackedaf
    stackedaf Guest

hacked

Hello guys, i need help i currently somehow have access to my account, this guy hacked it changed my emails and i got it back but when i click forgot password, It shows me a recovery email that IS NOT mine and i need help.

:)

stackedaf, Apr 13, 2020
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack...

...are we done yet?

You can probably see why I'm not excited for this. :p
  3. MessiahBrowny Win User

Ghosts Hacked Lobby!!

What i want to know is are they issuing bans out for hacked lobbies/hacked leaderboards or what.

Leaderboards full of hacks and obvious hacks but nothing been done as of yet
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  5. Zehq Win User

BF3 - Confirmed that is is Hacked on the PC

PC is very easy to hack anyway, not really a big problem, if they can hack PSN then they can hack this.
  6. Turv3y Win User

This game is awesome

hacks?....hahahahahahahahahaqhaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gtfo now you fool

"I got killed? AHHHHHH!!! thats bull hacks hacks!!!``
Thema:

hacked

1. hacked - Similar Threads - hacked

2. Hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked: So my friend got scammed and lost all data and account can anyone help? a0591086-2957-4628-a0c3-d12c0068359a
  3. My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?: Recently my Xbox live account Escobar IX8781 has been lost and hacked. Stupidly I gave my login to someone and they changed and deleted my recovery emails and deleted my outlook email so now I...
  4. Hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked: Help, I'm being hacked right now. I changed my password like the security info told me to, but the person is still on my XBox account. How do I kick them off??? ba1c0eb3-0a85-45c5-bd7e-8db4e22f820b
  5. Account hacked and stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked and stolen: Hi, My sons xbox live account has been hacked and stolen. I can't seem to find anyway of contacting Microsoft. Can anybody help? Basically somebody managed to access his account and changed his...
  6. HELP! MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND THE PERSON DELETED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PUT THEIR EMAIL...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND THE PERSON DELETED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PUT THEIR EMAIL...: HELP! MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND THE PERSON DELETED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PUT THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS AND NOW THEY ARE USING MY GAMER TAG. I HAVE TRIED TO CALL XBOX CANT GET THROUGH, I TRIED TO CHAT...
  7. I was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was hacked.: I woke up today and tried to get onto Xbox and the email on my Xbox was changed and I could not login. I have been trying to get with someone I could talk to about it but haven't If anyone knows...
  8. account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    account hacked: My account was hacked and the person changed the email, user name, password and phone number, is this recoverable? I just purchased a year of live access that I have no way to get? Is there any...
  9. My sons xbox account got hacked and email has been changed. How does he get his account back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons xbox account got hacked and email has been changed. How does he get his account back?: My 14 year old son xbox account got hacked and the hacker changed the email address and I am having trouble getting it back . Changing the password isnt helping. I contacted my bank and got a new...
  10. Hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked: My Xbox email and password was changed. Is there a way i can get my account ?? 3b755baa-c980-4451-8ec3-a69f87af3172