Hacked

Discus and support Hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Help, I'm being hacked right now. I changed my password like the security info told me to, but the person is still on my XBox account. How do I kick... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BronyJames, May 22, 2020.

1. BronyJames
    BronyJames Guest

Hacked

Help, I'm being hacked right now. I changed my password like the security info told me to, but the person is still on my XBox account. How do I kick them off???

:)

BronyJames, May 22, 2020
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack...

...are we done yet?

You can probably see why I'm not excited for this. :p
  3. MessiahBrowny Win User

Ghosts Hacked Lobby!!

What i want to know is are they issuing bans out for hacked lobbies/hacked leaderboards or what.

Leaderboards full of hacks and obvious hacks but nothing been done as of yet
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  5. Zehq Win User

BF3 - Confirmed that is is Hacked on the PC

PC is very easy to hack anyway, not really a big problem, if they can hack PSN then they can hack this.
  6. Turv3y Win User

This game is awesome

hacks?....hahahahahahahahahaqhaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gtfo now you fool

"I got killed? AHHHHHH!!! thats bull hacks hacks!!!``
Thema:

Hacked

1. Hacked - Similar Threads - Hacked

2. My account was hacked and I just recovered it. The hacker got my personal account banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hacked and I just recovered it. The hacker got my personal account banned...: So when my account was hacked I was around 12 years old. Didn't know how to recover it and didn't want to ask my parents for help since because I thought I was going to get in trouble. I spent a...
  3. Trying to get items back on game for my son after his account was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to get items back on game for my son after his account was hacked.: My sons Xbox (Microsoft) account was hacked. I have the person's IP address. Is there anything we can do to get his things back for his game? Can we revert the account back 24 hours?...
  4. Hacked fake email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked fake email address: Hi I reset my password recently and then when I came to change it came up with a verification page one of the emails on the verification page which was not mine I want to know how to remove that...
  5. Can someone help me, I’ve been hacked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me, I’ve been hacked?: Okay so i was hacked on my other account and the hacker is currently playing on my account which i cannot get into because he has changed all my information to kick me off of it. I have already...
  6. Взлом аккаунта[Translation-Hacking your account ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Взлом аккаунта[Translation-Hacking your account ]: Здравствуйте, у меня взломали аккаунт, и все данные полностью изменены. [Translation-Hello, my account has been hacked and all the data has been completely changed. ]...
  7. Account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked: Someone has hacked into my account and has changed the email address and my phone number on the account. They also charged $211.99 on my credit card in fradulent charges from Microsoft. I have...
  8. Network hacked through my xbox live acct help to prevent this from happening

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network hacked through my xbox live acct help to prevent this from happening: Recieved a threat in my messenger all the sudden was kicked offline reset modem recieved another message saying that wont work and kick off again locked all the internet in my house contiued to...
  9. Hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked: So my friend got scammed and lost all data and account can anyone help? a0591086-2957-4628-a0c3-d12c0068359a
  10. My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?: Recently my Xbox live account Escobar IX8781 has been lost and hacked. Stupidly I gave my login to someone and they changed and deleted my recovery emails and deleted my outlook email so now I...