Hacked

Discus and support Hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account was hacked and someone went around calling people names and racial slurs and now my account is banned for 24 hours and i would like tk play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nun urbuisness, May 4, 2021 at 11:52 AM.

1. Hacked

My account was hacked and someone went around calling people names and racial slurs and now my account is banned for 24 hours and i would like tk play soon. I know you people at microsoft deal with a lot of stuff and i appreciate the hard work you guys do for us gamers Hacked :)

:)

nun urbuisness, May 4, 2021 at 11:52 AM
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack...

...are we done yet?

You can probably see why I'm not excited for this. :p
  3. MessiahBrowny Win User

Ghosts Hacked Lobby!!

What i want to know is are they issuing bans out for hacked lobbies/hacked leaderboards or what.

Leaderboards full of hacks and obvious hacks but nothing been done as of yet
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  5. Zehq Win User

BF3 - Confirmed that is is Hacked on the PC

PC is very easy to hack anyway, not really a big problem, if they can hack PSN then they can hack this.
  6. Turv3y Win User

This game is awesome

hacks?....hahahahahahahahahaqhaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gtfo now you fool

"I got killed? AHHHHHH!!! thats bull hacks hacks!!!``
Thema:

Hacked

1. Hacked - Similar Threads - Hacked

2. Hacked Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked Account: My accounts security info was reverted to three years ago, which I didn’t do. I noticed after that my Xbox account username had changed back to my old one. Did it change because of the revert or...
  3. Account Hacked, can’t get any help from Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Hacked, can’t get any help from Microsoft: I havent used my xbox in a few months and when i went to get back on i was not able to “account has been locked”. After looking threw old emails i saw that i recieved an email saying my account...
  4. Xbox Hacked, contact email and password changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Hacked, contact email and password changed: Our xbox login was hacked and Microsoft are being absolutely unhelpful to resolve it!! The email got changed. So I cant reset the password . I submitted 6 account recovery forms answering all...
  5. Your XBox and EA Accounts Don't Match" - Hacked Account, or EA/MS Scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Your XBox and EA Accounts Don't Match" - Hacked Account, or EA/MS Scam?: I am a subscriber to XBox Game Pass for PC. Yesterday I downloaded Titanfall 2 via the XBox app on my computer. When I launched Titanfall 2, the EA Desktop app also launched. But the EA ID that...
  6. Hacked.. Security info now appears to be hackers email.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked.. Security info now appears to be hackers email.: Hacked...Current security info: Alternate email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***(which is not my Alternate email) I have requested to change Security info to my...
  7. Minecraft Account Hacked Loosing Thousands of Dollars.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Account Hacked Loosing Thousands of Dollars.: My account was hacked, I am a corporate member of a Minecraft hosting company and game server. I haven't had a response for 2 weeks and I've lost $2000 in income. During this time in covid, I've...
  8. I can't log into my Windows 10 Minecraft account after being hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't log into my Windows 10 Minecraft account after being hacked: My password was breached before, and I got hacked on many sites. It was a few months ago but I forgot to check my minecraft account. When I tried to log in it said there was a security breach and...
  9. Daughters account was hacked and email changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Daughters account was hacked and email changed: My daughters Xbox account was hacked and the email for her Gamertag was changed. Now when I go to login to Microsoft with the email used for her account it says that the email does not exist. I...
  10. Call of duty 4 (Xbox 360) got hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty 4 (Xbox 360) got hacked: Hello, I don't know if anyone can help me with my query as I've been googling this issue for months and I haven't found a solution. Basically, a few years ago I was playing Call Of Duty 4 Modern...