Hacked

Discus and support Hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey efforcement team i've being hacked i know who it is JOKER OF XBOX b62195b8-c9bf-42e2-8ceb-a73c51f2df92 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BvilleBees, Mar 15, 2014.

1. BvilleBees
    BvilleBees Guest

Hacked

Hey efforcement team i've being hacked i know who it is JOKER OF XBOX

:)

BvilleBees, Mar 15, 2014
  2. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    December 2017 Games with Gold

Going to try Warhammer but know I'm going to hate the constant hack and hack and hack and hack some more gameplay.

vgdelta, Mar 15, 2014
  3. bigo1984
    bigo1984 Guest
    Phil Fish gets screwed over... and not the good kind

it seems fishy that he got hacked. Do you think this is a conpiracy? Like he hacked himself?

bigo1984, Mar 15, 2014
  4. BvilleBees
    BvilleBees Guest

Hacked

NVM my cousin did it as a prank Hacked :(

BvilleBees, Mar 15, 2014
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack...

...are we done yet?

You can probably see why I'm not excited for this. :p
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

Ghosts Hacked Lobby!!

What i want to know is are they issuing bans out for hacked lobbies/hacked leaderboards or what.

Leaderboards full of hacks and obvious hacks but nothing been done as of yet
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  8. Zehq Win User

BF3 - Confirmed that is is Hacked on the PC

PC is very easy to hack anyway, not really a big problem, if they can hack PSN then they can hack this.
  9. Turv3y Win User

This game is awesome

hacks?....hahahahahahahahahaqhaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gtfo now you fool

"I got killed? AHHHHHH!!! thats bull hacks hacks!!!``
Thema:

Hacked

1. Hacked - Similar Threads - Hacked

2. Harassment through hacking my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harassment through hacking my console: Ive had this issue in madden 19 . Now in 2k19. Changing my password doesnt help. But they are actually controlling my players and they're own. They are speeding up the screen only on my...
  3. conta hackeada [Hacked account]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    conta hackeada [Hacked account]: ol, ontem recebi um e-mail de uma compra que não havia realizado, tal compra foi feita pela minha conta e pelo cartão do meu pai que havia sido cadastrado pra assinatura da gold+game pass gostaria...
  4. Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?: Was playing an online competitive Overwatch game and my wifi lagged out due to weather. When I got back online, I got a message from one of my teammates, gamertag [Mod Removed - Personal...
  5. xbox hacking risks

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox hacking risks: Hi everyone. I'm a relatively new xbox one owner. I subscribed to live gold hoping to enjoy the 'free' monthly (360) games with friends so I wouldn't need to worry about a game pass....
  6. how can someone hack my xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can someone hack my xbox 360?: how can someone hack my xbox 360? d5e4c9e7-0ee8-492f-83fc-4f6f85420ab6
  7. Are there any hacked Xbox One accounts ? need help I am buying one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are there any hacked Xbox One accounts ? need help I am buying one: Greetings Folks I have Xbox and a local seller is selling Xbox One account he says its has 400 games and Xbox Gold Live upto year He is selling it for 40$ What I am worried about is if its a...
  8. Recoverery from hacked parent account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recoverery from hacked parent account: My grandson's Xbox appears to be operating fine, but his mother's parent account and its backup account seem to be irretrievably hacked (passwords, phone numbers, security questions all changed;...
  9. hacked lobbies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hacked lobbies: how do I stop getting sucked into these hacked games ? I have not been able to play a game in months due to being sucked into this stupid search and destroy lobby all the time ? and how do I get...
  10. My son's account has been hacked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account has been hacked...: Hello, I'm wondering who can help me to get back my little boy's account? The hacker changed the email adress so I don't have access to the code Microsoft sent... It's very frustating I can't...