Hacked

Discus and support Hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey efforcement team i've being hacked i know who it is JOKER OF XBOX b62195b8-c9bf-42e2-8ceb-a73c51f2df92 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BvilleBees, Mar 15, 2014.

1. BvilleBees
    BvilleBees Guest

Hacked

Hey efforcement team i've being hacked i know who it is JOKER OF XBOX

:)

BvilleBees, Mar 15, 2014
  2. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    December 2017 Games with Gold

Going to try Warhammer but know I'm going to hate the constant hack and hack and hack and hack some more gameplay.

vgdelta, Mar 15, 2014
  3. bigo1984
    bigo1984 Guest
    Phil Fish gets screwed over... and not the good kind

it seems fishy that he got hacked. Do you think this is a conpiracy? Like he hacked himself?

bigo1984, Mar 15, 2014
  4. BvilleBees
    BvilleBees Guest

Hacked

NVM my cousin did it as a prank Hacked :(

BvilleBees, Mar 15, 2014
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack...

...are we done yet?

You can probably see why I'm not excited for this. :p
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

Ghosts Hacked Lobby!!

What i want to know is are they issuing bans out for hacked lobbies/hacked leaderboards or what.

Leaderboards full of hacks and obvious hacks but nothing been done as of yet
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  8. Zehq Win User

BF3 - Confirmed that is is Hacked on the PC

PC is very easy to hack anyway, not really a big problem, if they can hack PSN then they can hack this.
  9. Turv3y Win User

This game is awesome

hacks?....hahahahahahahahahaqhaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gtfo now you fool

"I got killed? AHHHHHH!!! thats bull hacks hacks!!!``
Thema:

Hacked

1. Hacked - Similar Threads - Hacked

2. account being hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    account being hacked: Why can't I log in my XboxOne? saying that the account gas been compromised? But I can log in on my desktop on Microsoft site. 69653178-cf16-4e47-8906-31ec4b5a587d
  3. Hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked: Account hacked. Someone was messaging and playing games. Wife caught user via xbox app. What to do to prevent in future? 7e9dd535-a779-453d-89d3-956c13649e33
  4. DOES XBOX PROFILES BEEN CREATED AUTOMATICLY OR MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED?

in XBoX Accessibility
    DOES XBOX PROFILES BEEN CREATED AUTOMATICLY OR MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED?: Hello dear friends. you see my nick name it writes "OPENINGPIZZA322" i have no idea who gave me this nick. i have never heard about this before. I did not sign up for XBOX application too. I...
  5. My account got hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked: I do not know who or why but my account has been hacked in the way that my gamertag was changed from Igor2005PL to Ggghhhhhf3, I had no control over this and I nearly lost all my progres in Grand...
  6. My child’s Xbox & PS4 Hacked by Grown man...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child’s Xbox & PS4 Hacked by Grown man...: Trying to impersonate my kid! This man hacked into our Epic accounts & he pretends to be a little kid & has gained access to my kids friends by posing as my kid. I have contacted Epic repeatedly...
  7. can the app TMX or any other not well known third party app damage or hack your xbox one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can the app TMX or any other not well known third party app damage or hack your xbox one...: Over the past month I’ve been feeling extremely paranoid about using my Xbox one with en external hard drive due to me being under this unexplained fear of my Xbox one being hacked or might effect...
  8. Hacked account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked account: I have had my xbox account hacked I have changed my password but somehow they keep getting it they keep changing my gamer picture to inappropriate images 06c0309c-e6e8-4bef-9548-8ac6809e3d8e
  9. Mon adresse e-mail est piraté [My email address is hacked]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mon adresse e-mail est piraté [My email address is hacked]: Bonjour je suis un gamer sur Xbox il se trouve que je ne peux plus mettre de la monnaie virtuelle sur mon compte Microsoft il se trouve qu'il y a un autre compte Microsoft(Suid-Afrika) mon profil...
  10. hacking my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    hacking my account: hi I have been hacked for the 2nd time in 2 weeks , the first the tried to access my bank account and take £80 , but to day someone apparently from Sheffield has hacked and removed all my games...