Hacker Achievement

Discus and support Hacker Achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you get back into modern day mission so I can complete this one. I am at 99% total sync with 95% on side activities and the rest at 100%, please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InfantLearner, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Hacker Achievement

How do you get back into modern day mission so I can complete this one. I am at 99% total sync with 95% on side activities and the rest at 100%, please don't say I have to replay the whole game again.

:)

InfantLearner, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Achievement Hack

Hello Pobeda,

-

I understand how you feel.

As Charming Baker said, you will get suspended despite being it your fault.

III Logical III, Feb 8, 2014
  3. pobeda ww2
    pobeda ww2 Guest
    Achievement Hack

Hello Charming Baker, I already did what you told me, I phoned xbox live support and I spoke with an administrator on the chat. Also I sent a complaint of that player and I think most of my friends did too.But look. I didn't hack or mod my gamerscore. The
    guy in this hacked lobby did this to me.I am innocent.

pobeda ww2, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Hacker Achievement

When you're at the menu, select Exit Animus. That should take you to present day. If you have completed the game all of the computers should be available to hack.

Lyric is Born, Feb 21, 2014
  5. voteDC Win User

Remove FIFA 12 from my games played list?

The 'hackers' can't remove achievements from a profile once they have synched up with Live.
  6. Lyric is Born Win User

Hacker Achievement

When you're at the menu, select Exit Animus. That should take you to present day. If you have completed the game all of the computers should be available to hack.
  7. BassInUrFace Win User

cod 4 hacking

especially with a game they made several years ago... it seems they patch what they think they need to and unlike Bungie are unable to stop Hackers from achieving whatever it is they're trying to achieve.
  8. Musquito-[xboxvenue] Win User

Nickelodeon Dance: Achievement not unlocking

I have not received any response from High Voltage Software and I am not expecting any anymore. As hackers can add achievements to a profile, I believe Microsoft can too (I am not saying that Microsoft employees are hackers). It is obvious I met all requirements
    as I unlocked all the other achievements.

I want that last achievement unlocked on my profile, so can you please add it manually?
  9. A Toxic Shotgun Win User

Golden Lancer And Hammerburst

[quote user="hacker 1nc MLG"]

just wait

[/quote]it does check your achievements and unlocks once a day...
Thema:

Hacker Achievement

1. Hacker Achievement - Similar Threads - Hacker Achievement

2. xbox one live gaming hackers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one live gaming hackers: i have a problem with hackers following me and putting me into their lobbys etc.. 132b0928-de26-4a19-bdb3-a2aed6b99e0f
  3. Hacker Attempt steals my IP after Booting me off of game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker Attempt steals my IP after Booting me off of game: So there was this player that i ran into when i was playing a game called Dead By Daylight. For those who do not know what that game is it is a game where Killers from horror movies attempt to...
  4. Hackers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers: [Mod removed Gamertags/link - Don't name and shame, see guidelines] These two hacked a rainbow six siege server. After a stressful support with ubi. They cannot reset ranked of players who hack...
  5. Hackers on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers on console: Alright last night this diamond and his friend hacked the RAINBOW SIX SERVER! just because where gonna win. now today and last night when i was talking to support about having video proof. BAMM!...
  6. hacker on Black ops 2 gave me all the achievement, don't want to get done for hacking when I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hacker on Black ops 2 gave me all the achievement, don't want to get done for hacking when I ...: As the title says, a hacker gave me every achievement, I don't want to get my account reset for something I didn't do, what can I do? I don't want my gamerscore to be fake, and I want it to...
  7. Hacker got me all the achievements!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacker got me all the achievements!: It happened about 2 months ago, I told microsoft support 3 times and they didnt help me. Can i get banned for the achievements and how can i delete them? 9cba2f6c-0b25-4303-8ea2-e4923c521365
  8. Hacker gaves us modded achievements / Black Ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker gaves us modded achievements / Black Ops 2: Me and my friend, King Grinchy. we’re playing Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and we didn’t know we had joined a modded lobby. While we were playing, a message popped saying “unlock achievements” or...
  9. A hacker unlocked oddly specific achievements in BO2, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    A hacker unlocked oddly specific achievements in BO2, help!: So late night June 16th, I'm playing some BO2 TDM in a lobby, the timer goes from 20 to 0 and the game starts. There's a hacker that turned the game into a Zombieland session. (A hacked, yet fun...
  10. Achievement hacker on Call of Duty Black Ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement hacker on Call of Duty Black Ops 2: I was playing call of duty black ops 2 and i was in a search and destroy lobby. I noticed a player walking outside the map which i presumed was a hacker. I then left the game and suddenly started...