Hacker please help.

Discus and support Hacker please help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i just here saying that im having a problem with a hacker banning me offline. i would like a response from the Live enforcements. The guy whos... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StyLe Elysium, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Hacker please help.

Hi, i just here saying that im having a problem with a hacker banning me offline. i would like a response from the Live enforcements. The guy whos hacking me is Banning me for 5 mins at a time. Heres his gamertag:SLB Hitman Please report him.

:)

StyLe Elysium, Jan 25, 2014
  2. HACKER! please help.

Yesterday we played a team on GB that was 40-1, we won against them and they have been sending me and my teamates messages saying they will boot us offline. They have been kicking us offline everyonce in a while since yesterday. Their names are
    [mod removed] and [mod removed]. Some one please help deal with there people.

ii BaBy DiiLL x, Jan 25, 2014
  3. HACKER! please help.

Please note that is against the forum rules to call out other users regardless of what they may have done.

If your connection has become unstable you need to contact your ISP and inform them that your connection has been attacked. They should issue your equipment with a new ip address which will restore your Internet connection back to normality.

If these persons have been sending you threating and hurtfull messages be sure to file a complaint and block communications. Do not send them any messages after this or you will unblock them.

Obsessive Power, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Hacker please help.

Hey what system is this on - 360 or one?

itsonlyacomputa, May 8, 2014
  5. itsonlyacomputa Win User

Hacker please help.

Hey what system is this on - 360 or one?
  6. Maestro3 Win User

Please help! Hackers

Greetings, MangoQueen98. Conflicts with other users can be frustrating, and I'm sorry you're going through this. First off, I would encourage you to report these users via your console.

-

follow these steps in this sticky: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/26/t/19139.aspx#report. Doing this will ensure that the situation
    is expeditiously reviewed by enforcement. I'm here if you have any further questions.
  7. Photonimus Win User

Please help! Hackers

If you pull up their gamertag on your console, you have options to file reports on the players, and to block them if you don't want to get messages from them.

This is the only method of reporting people on xbox live, and if you feel you are in a game that is being hacked and modded, then it's best to back out and not take part in that session.
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

HACKER! please help.

Please note that is against the forum rules to call out other users regardless of what they may have done.

If your connection has become unstable you need to contact your ISP and inform them that your connection has been attacked. They should issue your equipment with a new ip address which will restore your Internet connection back to normality.

If these persons have been sending you threating and hurtfull messages be sure to file a complaint and block communications. Do not send them any messages after this or you will unblock them.
  9. TalknHeadache Win User

Turning in a hacker. Please HELP

Thanks Onyx..... I want to agree... All details are off. All security within the xbox options are set. Just really waiting to see what happens next. Account looks ok so far. Thanks
Thema:

Hacker please help.

1. Hacker please help. - Similar Threads - Hacker please help

2. xbox one live gaming hackers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one live gaming hackers: i have a problem with hackers following me and putting me into their lobbys etc.. 132b0928-de26-4a19-bdb3-a2aed6b99e0f
  3. Hacker Attempt steals my IP after Booting me off of game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker Attempt steals my IP after Booting me off of game: So there was this player that i ran into when i was playing a game called Dead By Daylight. For those who do not know what that game is it is a game where Killers from horror movies attempt to...
  4. Hackers on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers on console: Alright last night this diamond and his friend hacked the RAINBOW SIX SERVER! just because where gonna win. now today and last night when i was talking to support about having video proof. BAMM!...
  5. please help me ive think ive been banned by a hacker or ive just got banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help me ive think ive been banned by a hacker or ive just got banned: my xbox360 name is wafflybear9 i dont know why ive been been banned but please can you un ban it thank you c36b4b66-06c6-41e3-bec9-20ca422c2f6c
  6. Hacker banned my account, please help me./

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker banned my account, please help me./: HI my account HastyEagle was banned from xbox live for no apperant reason but i think it was hacker plzz help me figure this out (plzz unbann acc.) 96b4ff53-11f6-4595-aec9-ee73b221d300
  7. Turning in a hacker. Please HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turning in a hacker. Please HELP: I know a hacker than threatened to hack my account, his GT is [Mod removed]. He's been giving people modifications and is hacking. Thanks Guys 4249feb4-4820-4d17-853e-e7bfaf9bff39
  8. False Claims Against My Account and Hacker! Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    False Claims Against My Account and Hacker! Please help.: I was playing xbox and this guy who was playing with me and my girlfriend i feel has a crush on her, we were playing and 1 guy,, said he was making a new party and he left and sent an invite to my...
  9. Xbox 360 player [Mod Removed] is a hacker and just IP Booted me please help and get here banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 player [Mod Removed] is a hacker and just IP Booted me please help and get here banned: title says it all they blocked me in a game then doxed me then booted me this is ILLEGAL AND I WANT HER BANNED 68784810-4f0a-41e0-a458-35d4b254746b
  10. HACKER!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP

in XBoX on Consoles
    HACKER!!!! PLEASE READ ASAP: [Mod Removed] is kicking me right off my internet. Last night in a lobby he read off my IP address then said goodbye as I was disconnected from Xbox live and my whole internet went out. I've...