hacker selling hacks asking for personal information

Discus and support hacker selling hacks asking for personal information in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hacker on cod ghost selling hackes for 10 to 15 bucks asking for PayPal ba2b6b0e-398d-423a-ad6d-72c351ee0de2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HitherHickory30, Jan 23, 2014.

1. hacker selling hacks asking for personal information

Hacker on cod ghost selling hackes for 10 to 15 bucks asking for PayPal

:)

HitherHickory30, Jan 23, 2014
  2. y3ivan
    y3ivan Guest
    Unable to recover my account, please help.

possibly the hacker change your personal information.

y3ivan, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Reporting 3 users directly. Need help.

The user [mod removed-personal information] often hacks
    [mod removed-personal information]
    server and he just allows it despite the hacker breaking the server and attempting to steal personal information from the users who gets on the server.
    [mod removed-personal information] is a bot user that [mod removed-personal information] uses as a backup user in case something goes wrong with his original profile. Everytime I report this hacker to
    [mod removed-personal information], he not only harasses me, but he also spreads false rumors through his access to social media in an attempt to make me look and sound like a hacker and a lier. I feel like a console ban is nessessary here
    as they just won't stop and will continue for as long as they have access to the xbox one service. I just want some peace and they always make it harder on me for no reason.

DoubledNebula51, Jan 23, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hey there!

You will need to file a complaint using your console tools or and following the steps in this article here (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/abuse) so the XBLPET can look into it. hacker selling hacks asking for personal information :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 23, 2014
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hey there!

You will need to file a complaint using your console tools or and following the steps in this article here (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/abuse) so the XBLPET can look into it. :)
  6. Idip31 Win User

I dislike people not using terms right EXSPECAIL THE TERM HACKER!!!!

Definition of HACKER

: one that hacks

: a person who is inexperienced or unskilled at a particular activity <a tennis hacker>

: an expert at programming and solving problems with a computer

: a person who illegally gains access to and sometimes tampers with information in a computer system

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hacker

Looks like people are using the term "hacker" appropriately.
  7. dmaul111478 Win User

Hacked process

Hacking most definitely happens in the real world. There are all kinds of cases of a web site getting hacked and hackers stealing members log in information, credit card numbers etc. from the company's servers.

That may not have happened here, but it happens frequently--see PSN a while back, and various other companies having customers personal information compromised.
  8. robnyack Win User

So your willing to throw your privacy out the window?

9. Flint SithLord Win User

User details Compromised

No place is hack-proof. The CIA and Congress's websites have both been hacked in recent days. Citibank was hacked as well. XBL is not immune from hackers either though it might take them longer to get hacked or perhaps the hackers will use DDOS attacks
    instead of actual hacking who knows. I'm personally sick of all the stupid hackers because for the most part they end up doing more harm than good.
Thema:

1. hacker selling hacks asking for personal information - Similar Threads - hacker selling hacks

2. Hacker Attempt steals my IP after Booting me off of game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker Attempt steals my IP after Booting me off of game: So there was this player that i ran into when i was playing a game called Dead By Daylight. For those who do not know what that game is it is a game where Killers from horror movies attempt to...
  3. Hackers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers: [Mod removed Gamertags/link - Don't name and shame, see guidelines] These two hacked a rainbow six siege server. After a stressful support with ubi. They cannot reset ranked of players who hack...
  4. Hackers on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers on console: Alright last night this diamond and his friend hacked the RAINBOW SIX SERVER! just because where gonna win. now today and last night when i was talking to support about having video proof. BAMM!...
  5. Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.: Ever feel with dealing with them, Microsoft? That'd be great. I have hours of recorded footage that proves dozens of top ranked accounts still logging hours are absolutely cheating. Hours. Not one...
  6. (Mod Removed-Profanity) hackers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Mod Removed-Profanity) hackers: Hi I'm experiencing an issue I was in a match with a hacker when I called him out on it he Max prestiged me unlocked all gear and kick me out of the game noticing at IMAX prestiged and that's odd...
  7. Help hacker

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help hacker: Can someone help me? my son was on his Xbox and someone hack into his account under his name and this person wrote take off your socks it's not that hard. So apparently this person can see him....
  8. Account hackers from Laxic exposed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hackers from Laxic exposed: Just wanted to post an issue I am having right now. Members who currently play with the [mod removed] club name in their gamertags hacked and stole money via credit card from my child's account....
  9. Hacker took me offline and threats to do so again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacker took me offline and threats to do so again: A hacker by the name of [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] has kicked me offline and my whole internet router for a day and says he’ll do it for a week and i wanted some action to be taken so please...
  10. Why do you continue to sell this game if you're aware that online is filled with hackers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you continue to sell this game if you're aware that online is filled with hackers?: At least put a disclaimer in the game description that you WILL run into hackers and cheaters every few lobbies. Had I known that cheating was rampant and that Microsoft stopped banning them I...