Hacker Xbox

Discus and support Hacker Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Bonjour, j'écris au nom de mon fils qui s'est fait hacké son compte xbox. Le hacker envoie des messages haineux en son nom et fait des achats. On a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Marc-AntoineRouthier, May 30, 2022.

1. Hacker Xbox

Bonjour, j'écris au nom de mon fils qui s'est fait hacké son compte xbox. Le hacker envoie des messages haineux en son nom et fait des achats. On a cancellé la carte de crédit. Il a changé son mot de passe, mais le hacker revient. Est-ce qu'il y a un moyen de déconnecter toutes les sessions ouvertes sur microsoft? Il a aussi pris sa boîte courriel. Merci

Moderator Edit: Translated from French

Hello, I'm writing on behalf of my son who had his xbox account hacked. The hacker sends hateful messages on his behalf and makes purchases. The credit card was cancelled. He changed his password, but the hacker returns. Is there a way to disconnect all open sessions on microsoft? He also took his email inbox. Thank you

:)

Marc-AntoineRouthier, May 30, 2022
  2. CrackedVegan Win User

Ban

If I was to die from a hacker I would clip the hacker and get his name. After I have the hacker's name and the clip of him hacking I would report the hacker for cheating on Xbox and the games support. Lastly, I would contact Xbox support and see if my
    suspension could be removed or shortened.
  3. BalisticMayh3m9 Win User

XBOX LIVE GET HACKED?!!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah a hacker group named anoymous had hacked xbox live , they are targeting other hackers
  4. Broken Hexxy Win User

Is there currently a problem with Live?

5. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Why can't we have cross save between PC and XBOX?

Xbox has a lot of security to prevent hacking allowing pc to be cross-play with all game will allow Xbox gamers to benefit from hackers or complain about hackers.
  6. Turn and Run67 Win User

STOP HACKERS!

it not fair that u have allowed all the hackers 2 go on ghost.i will not renewing mt xbox live until u sort out the hackers
Thema:

Hacker Xbox

1. Hacker Xbox - Similar Threads - Hacker

2. Reported a hacker and got suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reported a hacker and got suspended: I reported a hacker in GTA V online he had some sort of God mode and you could only see half of his body and he didn't show up on the maps. I messaged him saying leave us alone or I'll report you...
  3. Stalker/Hacker

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stalker/Hacker: I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 for a few months now. I have 2 separate accounts on the same system. I have encountered vehicles floating above buildings, other players piling up cars on the...
  4. How to get microsoft to help with group of hackers stalking all my devices?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get microsoft to help with group of hackers stalking all my devices?: How do i start . Im being gang stalked by a group of players that have hacked my ip and router . Cloned my phone are monitoring everthing i do and every site i go to online . Ive filed a police...
  5. A Hacker stole my account then deleted it entirely, there's no access to it or any of the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A Hacker stole my account then deleted it entirely, there's no access to it or any of the...: So one day I decided I wanted to play Minecraft, it logged me out, so I tried to log-in. It kept saying there was no account, so I went to my browser and tried to log-in there, still nothing. I...
  6. My son entered a support a creator code that rendered access to a hacker to my credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son entered a support a creator code that rendered access to a hacker to my credit card: I tried requesting a refund for these 20 plus charges of $120.67 on my Visa but my request was denied. I'm a single mother dependant on credit cards at times to put food on the table and now I...
  7. Lost my account to a hacker and he changed the alias and removed my phone number.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my account to a hacker and he changed the alias and removed my phone number.: After a few months (5 or 6) I finally got access to a laptop and decided to sign in to my Microsoft account. However, it said that the email wasn't recognised. I am sure that I typed the email...
  8. I got hacked and I cant recover it because the hacker changed the email…

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked and I cant recover it because the hacker changed the email…: Some “yandex” email hacked my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** microsoft account and Minecraft is my only game there please help me i dont want to spend another 30...
  9. Microsoft account hacked - hacker changed email address, i managed to get the email back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked - hacker changed email address, i managed to get the email back...: Hello, My microsoft account was hacked and hacker changed the email address. I reinstated my microsoft account with the same email address but all my purchase history is gone. I assume the...
  10. Wrongfully perma-banned for a hackers wrongdoing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrongfully perma-banned for a hackers wrongdoing: Back in late 2018 I had my Xbox account hacked, it was nothing too serious as I got my account back within the next day. I had to write a bunch of information to prove I was in fact the account...