Hacker

Discus and support Hacker in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has been playing rainbow 6 siege. Last week someone joined the party and has since put our ip address onto a website. This website keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nicolarobertson3, Oct 17, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. Hacker

My son has been playing rainbow 6 siege. Last week someone joined the party and has since put our ip address onto a website. This website keeps shutting down our whole wifi connection. Everytime my son signs into his account, the wifi is disconnecting
    at the hub. He has since paid someone money (which I had said not too) for him to remove the ip address from the website, only hes now put him back on it. Can anyone advise me on what to do? I have no clue how to fix it.

:)

nicolarobertson3, Oct 17, 2020 at 8:22 PM
  2. Sipuli91 Win User

[Mod Removed] you hackers!!!!

Lol, hackers, hackers and hackers. It's always hackers when someone kills you over and over again. In all seriousness, I've got around 5 days of gameplay time behind me and this is how many hackers I've spotted: 0. You want hackers? Go play CoD4 or, even
    worse, WaW.

Oh, and let's keep the disguting SOPA and PIPA out of this discussion as there is no relation, thank you.
  3. Moneyykickks Win User

forza horizon 4 bans

hackers are hackers cannot escape from them mate
  4. Thundering Evil Win User

Microsoft or Mega-problem

I want this problem to be fixed! If this problem is allowed to go on the console gamer will not.

First we had video games then came the game hacker. Now it is at the beginning of "hacker wars" with the "hacker nuke" the stopping of other hackers or players any way they can. This evaluation will continue to evolve with no gamer in sight!
  5. BalisticMayh3m9 Win User

XBOX LIVE GET HACKED?!!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah a hacker group named anoymous had hacked xbox live , they are targeting other hackers
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

My MW3 rank has been reset 5th Prestige to Zero ???

^^Yeah, they (hackers) derank you, then they (hackers) will give your rank back for monies or M$ points.
Thema:

Hacker

1. Hacker - Similar Threads - Hacker

2. Hacker Report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker Report: Hello my name is [mod removed] my gamertag is misfitsgamer998. i would like to report a hacker his gamertag is [mod removed] he sent me an ip Address and knows where i live he deleted the ip...
  3. banned bc a hacker used my info

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned bc a hacker used my info: hey ive been with xbox for a long time and i sign in today and get a perma ban for something i didnt know why i was banned, i went to the enforcement page and it said i was reported for cheating...
  4. Hacker harrasment and threats.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker harrasment and threats.: So I mistook a guy in recent players for some other toxic kid on MW. Immediately this person sends me my IP adress to intimidate me. I'm not gonna be scared by a kid on a laptop, and I didn't...
  5. Hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker: Quelqu'un veux hacker ma xbox que puis-je faire? [Translation - Someone want to hack my xbox what can i do?] e2777f97-e8d4-4f8f-934b-bf7756d03030
  6. Hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker: A hacker try to hack my console what can i do? c6914a6d-fe8a-49e6-b9fa-842805182411
  7. Warzone; crossplay and hackers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone; crossplay and hackers: In Warzone Why can't we turn off cross play??? I'm getting really sick of getting killed by hackers that play on the PC,if you question this I have multiple videos watching these hackers kill half...
  8. Call of duty Black ops 2 hackers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty Black ops 2 hackers: So I Recently Got Call of duty Black ops 2 From the ultimate sale on my xbox one.But I have a problem with the game and Its The Countless Amounts Of Modders and Cheaters In The multiplayer lobbies...
  9. Hacker joined and told me my personal info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker joined and told me my personal info: The other day somebody joined my party and was telling me and my friend our personal information like IP and internet connections which I had not given out. After this he demonstrated that he...
  10. Minecraft Hackers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Hackers: When players use hack clients on Minecraft bedrock servers, I report players to Microsoft. I'm wondering if these reports actually suspend these players and if its an IP ban (so they can't just...