Hackers on console

Discus and support Hackers on console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright last night this diamond and his friend hacked the RAINBOW SIX SERVER! just because where gonna win. now today and last night when i was talking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by #1REPORT, Aug 16, 2019.

1. #1REPORT
    #1REPORT Guest

Hackers on console

Alright last night this diamond and his friend hacked the RAINBOW SIX SERVER! just because where gonna win. now today and last night when i was talking to support about having video proof. BAMM! cant open support ticket at all on there website after i got
    the video up on youtube. im tire of all the hackers and cheaters, i been playing the game legitly since day one. everytime i get close to platium ranked, a hacker decides to attack the server because they didnt earn the rank legitly, In this case i should
    be able to know the outcome of the report, these people continuely keep hacking. support for microft
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate].

check out the video im NITESTALK

i take down all reported videos after a week when i been told their bann, if they dont get banned from siege and console i will bring this to court!

:)

#1REPORT, Aug 16, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hackers on console

Hey #1REPORT,

I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our

Legal and Corporate Affairs
    page. If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.
  3. Thundering Evil Win User

Microsoft or Mega-problem

I want this problem to be fixed! If this problem is allowed to go on the console gamer will not.

First we had video games then came the game hacker. Now it is at the beginning of "hacker wars" with the "hacker nuke" the stopping of other hackers or players any way they can. This evaluation will continue to evolve with no gamer in sight!
  4. Red Clown Win User

so tired of the bullsh*t

Lol console BF has no hackers. LMAO.
  5. LazyBunny850505 Win User

Hackers

Their is no such thing as Hackers on next generation console ! Modding is not a thing in next gen consoles!
  6. II EYEBALL II Win User

Hackers already ???

I've seen video of BF3 hackers....ON PC.Not console though.
Thema:

Hackers on console

1. Hackers on console - Similar Threads - Hackers console

2. xbox one live gaming hackers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one live gaming hackers: i have a problem with hackers following me and putting me into their lobbys etc.. 132b0928-de26-4a19-bdb3-a2aed6b99e0f
  3. Hacker Attempt steals my IP after Booting me off of game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker Attempt steals my IP after Booting me off of game: So there was this player that i ran into when i was playing a game called Dead By Daylight. For those who do not know what that game is it is a game where Killers from horror movies attempt to...
  4. Hackers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers: [Mod removed Gamertags/link - Don't name and shame, see guidelines] These two hacked a rainbow six siege server. After a stressful support with ubi. They cannot reset ranked of players who hack...
  5. Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.: Ever feel with dealing with them, Microsoft? That'd be great. I have hours of recorded footage that proves dozens of top ranked accounts still logging hours are absolutely cheating. Hours. Not one...
  6. (Mod Removed-Profanity) hackers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Mod Removed-Profanity) hackers: Hi I'm experiencing an issue I was in a match with a hacker when I called him out on it he Max prestiged me unlocked all gear and kick me out of the game noticing at IMAX prestiged and that's odd...
  7. Help hacker

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help hacker: Can someone help me? my son was on his Xbox and someone hack into his account under his name and this person wrote take off your socks it's not that hard. So apparently this person can see him....
  8. Account hackers from Laxic exposed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hackers from Laxic exposed: Just wanted to post an issue I am having right now. Members who currently play with the [mod removed] club name in their gamertags hacked and stole money via credit card from my child's account....
  9. Hacker took me offline and threats to do so again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacker took me offline and threats to do so again: A hacker by the name of [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] has kicked me offline and my whole internet router for a day and says he’ll do it for a week and i wanted some action to be taken so please...
  10. Hackers, cheating, mouse & keyboards on "console"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hackers, cheating, mouse & keyboards on "console": im getting really tired of all the Hackers and mouse and keyboard players in Rainbow six siege. I can understand disabilities with missing fingers and such but needs to be in their profile...