Hackers on Modern warfare 3

Discus and support Hackers on Modern warfare 3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Me and my friends were playing modern warfare 3 and we got matched up with these mean guys. We ignored them until he said he was going to kick us... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pbzwriter, Aug 31, 2014.

1. pbzwriter
    pbzwriter Guest

Me and my friends were playing modern warfare 3 and we got matched up with these mean guys. We ignored them until he said he was going to kick us offline. Then he kicked us out of a PUBLIC match. Their gamer tags are
    [Mod Removed]

Xbox team please do something about this because I fear for my account and friends' accounts safety.

:)

pbzwriter, Aug 31, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Hackers in Modern Warfare 3

Reporting someone does work.It just takes time as the enforcement team can get 1000's of complaints per day,all of which have to be investigated.

No one will contact you regarding this,filing a complaint via your console is the only way to report someone.

Also,posting links to vids showing mooded games is not allowed on the forums.

Daft Badger, Aug 31, 2014
  3. LifeOfALemon
    LifeOfALemon Guest
    Hackers in Modern Warfare 3

I was told by customer support that someone would contact me about it. Also none of that works so it didn't really help

LifeOfALemon, Aug 31, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You are not allowed to call out gamertags on the forums.

The only way to report someone is via your console,it can not be done on the forums.

Unless you have given someone your login details then your account will be fine.

Daft Badger, Aug 31, 2014
  5. HG Ezio Win User

Rate the Duties!

1. Black Ops

2. Modern Warfare 3

3. Modern Warfare

4. Modern Warfare 2

5. World at War

6. CoD 2

7. CoD 3
  6. domuhnic Win User

does anyone know when there will be a new map pack so i could hope this call of duty elite wasnt a waste?

7. CODukes4 Win User

Games you miss

Games I legitimately miss are multiplayers. The population will never be the same and most old games are full of 'hackers'....COD 4: Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, World at War.

I still have my 360 and go back to games like Red Dead Redemption, Borderlands and Far Cry 3...So I can't really miss those yet.
  8. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

Small Add-on For Next Xbox Live Update Idea.

God yes Becons need to die in a fire.

-

______ is online and wants friends to play Modern Warfare 3!

______ is playing Modern Warfare 3.

______ is online again afterthought downloading an update!

______ is playing Modern Warfare 3.

-

I DON'T GIVE A ***!
  9. Daft Badger Win User

You are not allowed to call out gamertags on the forums.

The only way to report someone is via your console,it can not be done on the forums.

Unless you have given someone your login details then your account will be fine.
Thema:

1. Hackers on Modern warfare 3 - Similar Threads - Hackers Modern warfare

2. Need help with...a hacker?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Need help with...a hacker?: How can a random person my son was playing codmw with reset my internet? And what can I do about it? b1cf016e-47e3-457a-b456-730acf18a5b9
  3. Hacker on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker on Xbox 360: There is a hacker or modder on the XBOX 360. Last night he was playing Battlefield 4. He says there is no way anyone can stop him because his father works for Microsoft. His gamer tag changes...
  4. HACKER ON XBOX ONE - [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]

in XBoX on Consoles
    HACKER ON XBOX ONE - [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]: Met this guy on pubg , thought he was cool at first but then realized he us using hacks for pubg ( radar ) , throughout playing with him he talked about and laughed about with his friends about...
  5. Hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker: Dear Xbox support I was playing BO3 when I came into a game against a guy cheating using 6 perks and 6 attachments. He messaged me because I ended up destroying him calling me all sorts of names....
  6. Hackers and Modders

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers and Modders: I and like many others play Call of Duty ghosts it's an awesome game I like the graphics I really dislike everything about it. I have a Xbox One S some of my friends do and some of my friends...
  7. Modern Warfare 3 Modder/Hacker Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 3 Modder/Hacker Issue: Has anyone notice that this game has too many hackers/modders in the game? I went into a bunch of games with hackers. It really kills the game. Why would they release a game backwards compatible...
  8. Hackers in Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers in Modern Warfare 3: So recently got back into Mw3 and almost every game I play this is someone invisible. If you can't play the right way dont play at all. So if someone could help me that would be great cause it...
  9. XBOX LIVE Hacker in Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE Hacker in Modern Warfare 3: Today at 21:22 (Spanish time) I've found in the game, a player with Clan Badge symbols[Mod Removed] in blue and his name is [Mod Removed] Using a kind of Hack, which I think is called "Aimbot"...
  10. Modern Warfare 3 - Hackers and modders galore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare 3 - Hackers and modders galore: xbox needs to seal there controllers shut the hackers and modders have gotten out of control to the point where ive unsubbed and wont come back till xbox does something about it. reporting them...