hackers

Discus and support hackers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I joined a hacked lobby on cod ghosts reported the hacker and left will I get banned 20b7a8f3-51e8-4b7d-b31e-dd2505ba9b18 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ERosioN gaming, Jan 1, 2014.

1. hackers

I joined a hacked lobby on cod ghosts reported the hacker and left will I get banned

:)

ERosioN gaming, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Mr Noble
    Mr Noble Guest
    SCUF controllers

cool if you're one of these l337 360 no scope drop shotting hacker thingy mabobs hackers :D

Mr Noble, Jan 1, 2014
  3. spark_777
    spark_777 Guest
    New 9-minute Gameplay from UK

Hacker VS Hacker. This is going to be so damn good. Spider-Tanks and opposing hackers... Watch_Dogs is awesome!

spark_777, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

hackers

As long as you left straight away you should be fine.

Daft Badger, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Sipuli91 Win User

[Mod Removed] you hackers!!!!

Lol, hackers, hackers and hackers. It's always hackers when someone kills you over and over again. In all seriousness, I've got around 5 days of gameplay time behind me and this is how many hackers I've spotted: 0. You want hackers? Go play CoD4 or, even
    worse, WaW.

Oh, and let's keep the disguting SOPA and PIPA out of this discussion as there is no relation, thank you.
  6. Thundering Evil Win User

Microsoft or Mega-problem

I want this problem to be fixed! If this problem is allowed to go on the console gamer will not.

First we had video games then came the game hacker. Now it is at the beginning of "hacker wars" with the "hacker nuke" the stopping of other hackers or players any way they can. This evaluation will continue to evolve with no gamer in sight!
  7. BalisticMayh3m9 Win User

XBOX LIVE GET HACKED?!!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah a hacker group named anoymous had hacked xbox live , they are targeting other hackers
  8. UneasyJmitchell Win User

My MW3 rank has been reset 5th Prestige to Zero ???

^^Yeah, they (hackers) derank you, then they (hackers) will give your rank back for monies or M$ points.
  9. LOBAGOOBIE Win User

What's your class set up.

CQC: 74u with rapid fire, Python speed reload. Steady aim, Scavenger, Hacker.

Mid Range1: AK47 Dual mags, LAW. Hardened, Scavenger, Hacker.

Mid Range2: AK47 Dual mags, LAW. Slight of hand, Ghost, Hacker.

Long Range:M16 ACOG, Strela 3. Slight of hand, Ghost, Hacker.
Thema:

hackers

1. hackers - Similar Threads - hackers

2. How to report a hacker WITH evidence.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to report a hacker WITH evidence.: I have a game clip of a hacker, walling and aimbotting in Rainbow Six Siege, is there anywhere to send it? 06a49bcd-f0be-48dc-85ac-c7f9254a499c
  3. Hackers on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hackers on xbox: I was just playing a game of Rainbow Six Siege and a person was stressing our ips and i would like him to be dealt with dae82dcc-18c2-4880-8960-3705439d7050
  4. Hackers and Cheaters:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers and Cheaters:: It's pretty sad that microsoft supports bullying and harassment and hackers and cheaters and there is no justice for the injustice just saying you don't banned or suspend anybody but you well...
  5. Hacker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacker: Hi there. I was playing Minecraft servers with a friend of mine. We were on the Hive and were playing treasure wars. While playing, we encountered a hacker and had lost the game. We played again...
  6. Hackers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers: Hey so my old account luiscarter 2989 was hacked when i was like 8 or 9 years old and they changed the password. I'm thirteen now and my mom has changed different emails, with no access to the...
  7. Hacker with proof (Aimbot)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacker with proof (Aimbot): Don't tell me this isn't a aimbot [Mod removed] d2173a12-ac9b-4218-91b5-b7a20bbb5b98
  8. Need help with...a hacker?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Need help with...a hacker?: How can a random person my son was playing codmw with reset my internet? And what can I do about it? b1cf016e-47e3-457a-b456-730acf18a5b9
  9. Hacker on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker on Xbox 360: There is a hacker or modder on the XBOX 360. Last night he was playing Battlefield 4. He says there is no way anyone can stop him because his father works for Microsoft. His gamer tag changes...
  10. HACKER ON XBOX ONE - [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]

in XBoX on Consoles
    HACKER ON XBOX ONE - [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]: Met this guy on pubg , thought he was cool at first but then realized he us using hacks for pubg ( radar ) , throughout playing with him he talked about and laughed about with his friends about...