Hackers

Discus and support Hackers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cod Ghosts Hackers asked me to purchase Hacks and they showed me the hacks and were asking for money . When i said no they threatend to boot me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ALT F4 Please, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Hackers

Cod Ghosts Hackers asked me to purchase Hacks and they showed me the hacks and were asking for money . When i said no they threatend to boot me offline and steal my account .

Gamertags: [GT Removed] - Do not name and shame on the xbox.com forums.

DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!!

:)

ALT F4 Please, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Mr Noble
    Mr Noble Guest
    SCUF controllers

cool if you're one of these l337 360 no scope drop shotting hacker thingy mabobs Hackers :D

Mr Noble, Jan 23, 2014
  3. spark_777
    spark_777 Guest
    New 9-minute Gameplay from UK

Hacker VS Hacker. This is going to be so damn good. Spider-Tanks and opposing hackers... Watch_Dogs is awesome!

spark_777, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Hackers

First of all please remember that "Name and Shame" is not allowed in the forums. Second, the best course of action would be to file a complaint against these players through your console, avoid player, and block communication. You can also change your privacy
    setting so that only friends can see your online status and join or invite you to games. After that it is best to let Enforcement do their jobs and investigate these players. If you do happen to be matched with them in game, simply leave the lobby if possible
    and start in another lobby. Good luck and good gaming! =)

AntacidObject66, Jan 23, 2014
  5. Sipuli91 Win User

[Mod Removed] you hackers!!!!

Lol, hackers, hackers and hackers. It's always hackers when someone kills you over and over again. In all seriousness, I've got around 5 days of gameplay time behind me and this is how many hackers I've spotted: 0. You want hackers? Go play CoD4 or, even
    worse, WaW.

Oh, and let's keep the disguting SOPA and PIPA out of this discussion as there is no relation, thank you.
  6. Thundering Evil Win User

Microsoft or Mega-problem

I want this problem to be fixed! If this problem is allowed to go on the console gamer will not.

First we had video games then came the game hacker. Now it is at the beginning of "hacker wars" with the "hacker nuke" the stopping of other hackers or players any way they can. This evaluation will continue to evolve with no gamer in sight!
  7. BalisticMayh3m9 Win User

XBOX LIVE GET HACKED?!!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah a hacker group named anoymous had hacked xbox live , they are targeting other hackers
  8. UneasyJmitchell Win User

My MW3 rank has been reset 5th Prestige to Zero ???

^^Yeah, they (hackers) derank you, then they (hackers) will give your rank back for monies or M$ points.
  9. LOBAGOOBIE Win User

What's your class set up.

CQC: 74u with rapid fire, Python speed reload. Steady aim, Scavenger, Hacker.

Mid Range1: AK47 Dual mags, LAW. Hardened, Scavenger, Hacker.

Mid Range2: AK47 Dual mags, LAW. Slight of hand, Ghost, Hacker.

Long Range:M16 ACOG, Strela 3. Slight of hand, Ghost, Hacker.
Thema:

Hackers

1. Hackers - Similar Threads - Hackers

2. Need help with...a hacker?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Need help with...a hacker?: How can a random person my son was playing codmw with reset my internet? And what can I do about it? b1cf016e-47e3-457a-b456-730acf18a5b9
  3. Hacker on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker on Xbox 360: There is a hacker or modder on the XBOX 360. Last night he was playing Battlefield 4. He says there is no way anyone can stop him because his father works for Microsoft. His gamer tag changes...
  4. HACKER ON XBOX ONE - [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]

in XBoX on Consoles
    HACKER ON XBOX ONE - [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]: Met this guy on pubg , thought he was cool at first but then realized he us using hacks for pubg ( radar ) , throughout playing with him he talked about and laughed about with his friends about...
  5. Hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker: Dear Xbox support I was playing BO3 when I came into a game against a guy cheating using 6 perks and 6 attachments. He messaged me because I ended up destroying him calling me all sorts of names....
  6. Hackers and Modders

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers and Modders: I and like many others play Call of Duty ghosts it's an awesome game I like the graphics I really dislike everything about it. I have a Xbox One S some of my friends do and some of my friends...
  7. Hackers on xbox one and threats of violence

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers on xbox one and threats of violence: Why is it that Microsoft or are isp don't do nothing to protect us from this on xbox one I'm speaking from person experience and is still going on iv had death threats from the contact useing a...
  8. xbox one live gaming hackers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one live gaming hackers: i have a problem with hackers following me and putting me into their lobbys etc.. 132b0928-de26-4a19-bdb3-a2aed6b99e0f
  9. Hacker Attempt steals my IP after Booting me off of game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker Attempt steals my IP after Booting me off of game: So there was this player that i ran into when i was playing a game called Dead By Daylight. For those who do not know what that game is it is a game where Killers from horror movies attempt to...
  10. Hackers on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers on console: Alright last night this diamond and his friend hacked the RAINBOW SIX SERVER! just because where gonna win. now today and last night when i was talking to support about having video proof. BAMM!...