Hackers

Discus and support Hackers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [Mod removed Gamertags/link - Don't name and shame, see guidelines] These two hacked a rainbow six siege server. After a stressful support with ubi.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by #1REPORT, Aug 16, 2019.

1. #1REPORT
    #1REPORT Guest

Hackers

[Mod removed Gamertags/link - Don't name and shame, see guidelines]

These two hacked a rainbow six siege server.

After a stressful support with ubi. They cannot reset ranked of players who hack and cheat. So I been playing since day one and cant reach platinum ranked legitly for the last 4years because of this happening everytime.

How am I suppose to play a game when we cant even report the problem. I bet their names will be blurred out. I cant sign into ubi support to update my ticket. So its obvious they have a employee that's doing this.

:)

#1REPORT, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Sipuli91 Win User

[Mod Removed] you hackers!!!!

Lol, hackers, hackers and hackers. It's always hackers when someone kills you over and over again. In all seriousness, I've got around 5 days of gameplay time behind me and this is how many hackers I've spotted: 0. You want hackers? Go play CoD4 or, even
    worse, WaW.

Oh, and let's keep the disguting SOPA and PIPA out of this discussion as there is no relation, thank you.
  3. Thundering Evil Win User

Microsoft or Mega-problem

I want this problem to be fixed! If this problem is allowed to go on the console gamer will not.

First we had video games then came the game hacker. Now it is at the beginning of "hacker wars" with the "hacker nuke" the stopping of other hackers or players any way they can. This evaluation will continue to evolve with no gamer in sight!
  4. BalisticMayh3m9 Win User

XBOX LIVE GET HACKED?!!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah a hacker group named anoymous had hacked xbox live , they are targeting other hackers
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

My MW3 rank has been reset 5th Prestige to Zero ???

^^Yeah, they (hackers) derank you, then they (hackers) will give your rank back for monies or M$ points.
  6. LOBAGOOBIE Win User

What's your class set up.

CQC: 74u with rapid fire, Python speed reload. Steady aim, Scavenger, Hacker.

Mid Range1: AK47 Dual mags, LAW. Hardened, Scavenger, Hacker.

Mid Range2: AK47 Dual mags, LAW. Slight of hand, Ghost, Hacker.

Long Range:M16 ACOG, Strela 3. Slight of hand, Ghost, Hacker.
Thema:

Hackers

1. Hackers - Similar Threads - Hackers

2. xbox one live gaming hackers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one live gaming hackers: i have a problem with hackers following me and putting me into their lobbys etc.. 132b0928-de26-4a19-bdb3-a2aed6b99e0f
  3. Hacker Attempt steals my IP after Booting me off of game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker Attempt steals my IP after Booting me off of game: So there was this player that i ran into when i was playing a game called Dead By Daylight. For those who do not know what that game is it is a game where Killers from horror movies attempt to...
  4. Hackers on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers on console: Alright last night this diamond and his friend hacked the RAINBOW SIX SERVER! just because where gonna win. now today and last night when i was talking to support about having video proof. BAMM!...
  5. Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hackers in Battlefield Hardline.: Ever feel with dealing with them, Microsoft? That'd be great. I have hours of recorded footage that proves dozens of top ranked accounts still logging hours are absolutely cheating. Hours. Not one...
  6. (Mod Removed-Profanity) hackers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Mod Removed-Profanity) hackers: Hi I'm experiencing an issue I was in a match with a hacker when I called him out on it he Max prestiged me unlocked all gear and kick me out of the game noticing at IMAX prestiged and that's odd...
  7. Help hacker

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help hacker: Can someone help me? my son was on his Xbox and someone hack into his account under his name and this person wrote take off your socks it's not that hard. So apparently this person can see him....
  8. Account hackers from Laxic exposed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hackers from Laxic exposed: Just wanted to post an issue I am having right now. Members who currently play with the [mod removed] club name in their gamertags hacked and stole money via credit card from my child's account....
  9. Hacker took me offline and threats to do so again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacker took me offline and threats to do so again: A hacker by the name of [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] has kicked me offline and my whole internet router for a day and says he’ll do it for a week and i wanted some action to be taken so please...
  10. Hay mucho hacker en xbox 360 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hay mucho hacker en xbox 360 online: Este es el chip que usan las personas que tienen consola modificada en xbox 360 online . y usan archivos desconocidos en la memoria disco duro. y queremos que lanzen un parche muy fuerte para este...