hackers

Discus and support hackers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I keep people out of my personal info from using my damn name and emails and profils under administration thier slandering my name demoralizing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PAYPAY2, Jul 28, 2021.

1. PAYPAY2
    PAYPAY2 Guest

hackers

How do I keep people out of my personal info from using my damn name and emails and profils under administration thier slandering my name demoralizing my character signing me up for stuff hacking my emails on the spot i feel like its the closet one to whos just so happens to be accusing me of using there info i can barley set up an account i dont even have a mobil phone to verify accounts. its rediculouse and fraud. come on people sombody help this is crazy i just got a face book last year cause i dont like drama and negativity but someones taking upon them selves to take advantage of my so called ignorance and fram me for their misconduct so not **** fair setting me up as the fall back guy for currency

:)

PAYPAY2, Jul 28, 2021
  2. Sipuli91 Win User

[Mod Removed] you hackers!!!!

Lol, hackers, hackers and hackers. It's always hackers when someone kills you over and over again. In all seriousness, I've got around 5 days of gameplay time behind me and this is how many hackers I've spotted: 0. You want hackers? Go play CoD4 or, even
    worse, WaW.

Oh, and let's keep the disguting SOPA and PIPA out of this discussion as there is no relation, thank you.
  3. Moneyykickks Win User

forza horizon 4 bans

hackers are hackers cannot escape from them mate
  4. Thundering Evil Win User

Microsoft or Mega-problem

I want this problem to be fixed! If this problem is allowed to go on the console gamer will not.

First we had video games then came the game hacker. Now it is at the beginning of "hacker wars" with the "hacker nuke" the stopping of other hackers or players any way they can. This evaluation will continue to evolve with no gamer in sight!
  5. BalisticMayh3m9 Win User

XBOX LIVE GET HACKED?!!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah a hacker group named anoymous had hacked xbox live , they are targeting other hackers
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

My MW3 rank has been reset 5th Prestige to Zero ???

^^Yeah, they (hackers) derank you, then they (hackers) will give your rank back for monies or M$ points.
Thema:

hackers

1. hackers - Similar Threads - hackers

2. Hacker neeeded someone please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Hacker neeeded someone please help!: Someone take this kids account I have eth Bit cardano cashapp Apple Pay whatever you neeed please Private message me submitted by /u/gamatheemu [link] [comments]
  3. PC hackers

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC hackers: I am really upset with Microsoft I bought me an Xbox one I get banned because I called somebody a [mod removed] PC hacker that I know was on a computer and was not in a council I have my cross...
  4. Remove COD 'freind' but the name is 'locked' - potential hacker?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove COD 'freind' but the name is 'locked' - potential hacker?: I'm trying to remove friends who I do not know. One of them will not allow me to remove them from within the COD friend list. It shows the "LOCKED" symbol and is not selectable in the dropdown...
  5. Hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker: Hi i’m quite nervous about something. I was searching for a group post and this guy sent me a link saying he would help me out seeming as I recently got scammed. Obviously me being the idiot I am...
  6. Being constantly banned by a hacker.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being constantly banned by a hacker.: This is more of a request to ban someone, I will explain. Last week, my account was breached, money was taken and the person had sent messages to (what I pressume is) their personal account, they...
  7. Hacker/And He knows my IP Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker/And He knows my IP Address: He sent my a paragraph long message about my credntials and his gt is [mod removed] and he is threating to boot 30dc41e9-adde-4b4e-ae5a-6b6fc57d5fa0
  8. Hacked.. Security info now appears to be hackers email.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked.. Security info now appears to be hackers email.: Hacked...Current security info: Alternate email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***(which is not my Alternate email) I have requested to change Security info to my...
  9. Xbox API is being abused by hackers to login and steal accounts using brute force

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox API is being abused by hackers to login and steal accounts using brute force: Hi, everyone I'm a 17 year old developer/hacker. I have worked on hacking for 3 years and I can bypass almost anything. I was playing around with Xbox's login API and I made a script that would...
  10. Hackers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hackers: When are you going to do another hacker ban? Because im a avid modern warfare player and its so ruining the game. please do somthing about this problem. 59b32af7-dea0-4159-a7a3-68c16cdeaa98