Hacking fix

Discus and support Hacking fix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; mod removed - please do not name and shame on the forum. Please do Follow VoteDC's advice. 4ae2c05f-c303-4280-a990-58d8f03ad6ad Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AllegroApollo48, May 27, 2014.

1. Hacking fix

mod removed - please do not name and shame on the forum. Please do Follow VoteDC's advice.

:)

AllegroApollo48, May 27, 2014
  2. supernova03
    supernova03 Guest
  3. Why I do NOT support the Xbox One: Responses to issues supporters have raised

@Deltafan

Just hacking on you in fun. I know what you are saying but it's too late. Seriously, they can maybe fix one or two things but some problems you can't fix.

MAKO MARAUDER, May 27, 2014
  4. voteDC
    voteDC Guest

Hacking fix

You aren't allowed to name and shame on ther forum, as it is against the rules here, here is a link to them for you to read

forums.xbox.com/.../515277.aspx

What you need to do is report the people through your console. Then block communications with them and set them to Avoid. How to do do that is behind this link

Also if they are booting you offline then you need to contact your ISP, who can take harsher measures than Microsoft can.

voteDC, May 27, 2014
  5. voteDC Win User

Hacking fix

You aren't allowed to name and shame on ther forum, as it is against the rules here, here is a link to them for you to read

What you need to do is report the people through your console. Then block communications with them and set them to Avoid. How to do do that is behind this link

Also if they are booting you offline then you need to contact your ISP, who can take harsher measures than Microsoft can.
  6. Goku1552 Win User

where is favela

[quote user="TxNM qz08"]

they will put it back but i guess there prob going to fix the hacks of mw2 too haha

[/quote]

nope, they will never fix the hacks.
  7. v1NSAN3 K1ll3Rv Win User

Hacked a 3rd time

i been hacked is there way to fix it
  8. Dr Black Bones Win User

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

A lot of people get into hacked lobbies by mistake and it truly messes with ones stats. I haven't bothered playing COD4 in some time because it's such a hacked mess. Sadly Activision and IW will never fix the problems, and even if they did, it would be hacked
    again right away. I never experienced that type of hacked lobby before though, hope everything get fixed for you.
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

Fix!

[quote user="xMASTERDOOM10x"]

xbox live got hacked :( wtf please fix soon please[/quote]

Xbox LIVE has not been hacked.
Thema:

Hacking fix

1. Hacking fix - Similar Threads - Hacking fix

2. Account Hacked and all that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Hacked and all that: Sonmy account was hacked, whole hunch of stuff happened, but that was a couple days aga. I had called Microsoft and they did all the stuff, I have all the info yada yada, how long will it take to...
  3. I just got hacked, who do I need to talk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got hacked, who do I need to talk?: Hello m8. Today, I was checking my account on Xbox, when I realized that I was missed 400$ pesos (it is equivalent to 20 dollars), so I checked what I "bought" I haven't played a lot this days,...
  4. Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!: I'm trying to log into my account and play games and I'm finding out that my account no longer belongs to me, apparently. EXTREMELY frustrating. What is also kinda crappy is that I can't reach a...
  5. Hackeos u robos en FIFA en Xbox one [Mod Translation - Hacking or stealing in FIFA on Xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackeos u robos en FIFA en Xbox one [Mod Translation - Hacking or stealing in FIFA on Xbox one]: Pues nada, otro año igual, yo suelo jugar mucho a FIFA, y en todos los modos de juego online del Ultimate Team he sufrido robos o que me han hecho perder para sus beneficios. Por ejemplo, en un...
  6. Hacked unplayable game- REMOVE IT OR FIX IT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacked unplayable game- REMOVE IT OR FIX IT: I can't play this game without being hacked by modders or system tampering. I will not ever purchase any rockstar games anymore because they do not have any security measures to restore this game...
  7. HACKED on XBOX ONE - DON'T BUY IT UNTIL IT'S FIXED -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HACKED on XBOX ONE - DON'T BUY IT UNTIL IT'S FIXED -: I moved from the 360 to the ONE console in November because of the amount of hackers on the 360 at a cost £400. NOW it's obvious that Black Ops is ALSO hacked on the ONE. - download game £20 I...
  8. Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix: I tried to sign my daughters current xbox live account into our new xbox but it kept saying I was getting the password wrong. Which I definitely wasn't. After trying to receive a password recovery...
  9. My Kid has Found "Hack" to Family Timer. How to fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Kid has Found "Hack" to Family Timer. How to fix?: Title says it all. There are a million hits on how to disable the parental controls. Is there anyway to update software and get a step ahead? d855af43-913a-47ad-84a7-c1659b06806f
  10. Profile hacked and gamertag changed and need help. I'm broke and have no money to fix this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile hacked and gamertag changed and need help. I'm broke and have no money to fix this.: I made my account a while ago and didn't change the gamertag so I finnaly log into my account and my gamertag has changed to something I do not like and I want to change it but I have no money to...