hacking in warzone can be stopped by microsoft

Discus and support hacking in warzone can be stopped by microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i describe the video in this youtube video: https://youtu.be/j8n-k1ERLa8 but to rewrite it here. the cronus zen using an additional input allows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by duckduckmomo, Jan 20, 2022.

1. duckduckmomo
    duckduckmomo Guest

i describe the video in this youtube video: https://youtu.be/j8n-k1ERLa8

but to rewrite it here.

the cronus zen using an additional input allows there to be spamming from the additional input that controls the first input.

this second input controlling the first input moves in an exact counter movement to weapon fire recoil. also on firing there is aim assist generated by auto moving/strafing.

in the ps5 game vanguard, you go into camos, and attach both controller and keyboard to the ps5, pressing left on controller d pad and right on keyboard the two inputs affect each other locking the cycling through the camos.

so this is the mechanism used by cronus zen and i assume "engine owning" hacking software.

what needs to be done is to make one input device only, and that input device cannot be spammed into by another input device.

i wish i knew the exact unreal blueprint scheme to use for this. i want epic to show how in a youtube video please.

about the hacks, the hacks use multiple inputs.

one input to adjust the input the player uses.

the pc assumes this wont happen, but the hacker uses a dll injector which passes in the new input controls.

but if the game assumes multiple inputs it can test for one input and if the hacker comes in injects a new set of input(s) it still has to be approved by the code in the game which assumes multiple inputs but allows only one input at a time.

i assume microsoft could make this change in warzone, so that the game currently assumes one input but then microsoft updates the sw to assume multiple inputs one input from the hacker dll then the game only uses one input.

:)

duckduckmomo, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Anything related to the game has nothing to do with Microsoft....anything being changed in-game would be done by the Developer of Warzone
  3. duckduckmomo Win User

ok, i get it that cripples would need to use multiple inputs i guess.

but that means nothing to me, its not my problem my problem is hackers not cripples.

and Microsoft bought warzone so i post it here.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

that would then deny people that use controller and mouse or disabled people using multiple inputs for there specific setups.
  5. Goat91 Win User

The lack of choice to shut off crossplay on the Xbox version of Call of Duty: Warzone needs to be addressed by Microsoft immediately

Microsoft has to address disabling crossplay. Xbox community doesnt want to go against wall hacking PC players. Im also specfically speaking sbout Call of Duty Warzone. If you guys dont get this fixed gamers will switch to the PS5 where crossplay can
    be disabled avoiding PC hackers.
  6. NWTG Coyote Win User

my account is being hacked

hello to stop being hack change you email password and then if that doesn't work contact Microsoft and tell them your issue about being hack and then the will sought it out.
Thema:

1. hacking in warzone can be stopped by microsoft - Similar Threads - hacking warzone stopped

2. My Account Was Hacked, And I Haven't Been Able To Recover

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Was Hacked, And I Haven't Been Able To Recover: About a year ago, my Xbox account was hacked. I was unable to respond to the alert emails because I was out of the country. By the time I returned, it was too late and they had already changed the...
  3. hacked and idk what to do (pls read entire thing)

in XBoX Accessibility
    hacked and idk what to do (pls read entire thing): Yesterday I was hacked and when I tried to recover I used my email, but the hacker removed it so Microsoft said it doesn't exist. I used the hacker's email and used the correct information in the...
  4. My other account was hacked into and the email address connected to it was changed. What...

in XBoX on Windows
    My other account was hacked into and the email address connected to it was changed. What...: The title says what happened. I've tried using the account recovery form with no luck so far. Is there something else I can try doing? Thank you for any answers. d18a0496-b948-4d16-9696-e01e95759f4a
  5. Group Post Hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Group Post Hacked?: Yesterday and today I set up a group-post for GTA online. Both times, I got an immediate response by the same person telling me to remember their name. Example:"(They're gamer tag) Remember my...
  6. Hacked Microsoft account/Problems with migration from Mojang to Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked Microsoft account/Problems with migration from Mojang to Microsoft: Hey, I have an issue. I tried to log into my Minecraft account through Microsoft, because I've already migrated and I've never had an issue with that until yesterday. When I tried to log in it...
  7. my minecraft java account have been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft java account have been hacked: my minecraft java account have been hacked he/she even changed the email so i was forced to create a new microsoft account to contact you guys 029b6ce3-a031-49e5-b5d5-c6e1949ac0b4
  8. hacked and security info deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    hacked and security info deleted: Hi, yesterday my account was hacked and I only noticed now that I got 2 security info. 1 was the hacker adding his email and the other was the hacker deleting my email. I was gonna try to recover...
  9. Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru: hello My Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru mail when I try to send recover code rambler.ru mail comes to send code not mine mail id and I cant access my account but I can access the...
  10. Hacking on Xbox Warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacking on Xbox Warzone: Is there a place where I can submit a clip and get the hacker banned? He was using aimbot and I recorded the game clip. 4bd1de6e-0e05-445b-9a32-da8c3237e1a9