hacking my account

Discus and support hacking my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi I have been hacked for the 2nd time in 2 weeks , the first the tried to access my bank account and take £80 , but to day someone apparently from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by paulinehorn, Feb 2, 2020.

1. paulinehorn
    paulinehorn Guest

hacking my account

hi I have been hacked for the 2nd time in 2 weeks , the first the tried to access my bank account and take £80 , but to day someone apparently from Sheffield has hacked and removed all my games and players , how is this still happening despite me changing
    my security

:)

paulinehorn, Feb 2, 2020
  2. LovelyPup725444 Win User

[Mod removed]

cuz some money on the Xbox one will has keep hacking into my account cuz it goes straight to the place station and see who's hacking into my account
  3. MaMaMaxHeadroom Win User

Hacking posts...note to moderators

99% of "my account was hacked" threads have nothing to do with hacking. This would be a waste.
  4. VibroPlex Win User

My account was hacked !

I would look for whomever has access to your Xbox when you are at work.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

my account hacked?!?!

They were wrong.Not your fault as they often do this.
  6. bob111111111(2) Win User

My account was hacked

it is possible the investigation is taking longer that normal

if you have the reference number for the case then you can give phone support a call and they can see if there is an update on it for you .
Thema:

hacking my account

1. hacking my account - Similar Threads - hacking account

2. I need help someone hacked my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help someone hacked my account: So today i logged and said my account was locked i did what it said. It says there was suspucious activity so then i go to my settings and apparently some stuff has been changed how do i get the...
  3. My account was hacked and I just recovered it. The hacker got my personal account banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hacked and I just recovered it. The hacker got my personal account banned...: So when my account was hacked I was around 12 years old. Didn't know how to recover it and didn't want to ask my parents for help since because I thought I was going to get in trouble. I spent a...
  4. Trying to get items back on game for my son after his account was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to get items back on game for my son after his account was hacked.: My sons Xbox (Microsoft) account was hacked. I have the person's IP address. Is there anything we can do to get his things back for his game? Can we revert the account back 24 hours?...
  5. Взлом аккаунта[Translation-Hacking your account ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Взлом аккаунта[Translation-Hacking your account ]: Здравствуйте, у меня взломали аккаунт, и все данные полностью изменены. [Translation-Hello, my account has been hacked and all the data has been completely changed. ]...
  6. Account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked: Someone has hacked into my account and has changed the email address and my phone number on the account. They also charged $211.99 on my credit card in fradulent charges from Microsoft. I have...
  7. My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?: Recently my Xbox live account Escobar IX8781 has been lost and hacked. Stupidly I gave my login to someone and they changed and deleted my recovery emails and deleted my outlook email so now I...
  8. Account hacked and stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked and stolen: Hi, My sons xbox live account has been hacked and stolen. I can't seem to find anyway of contacting Microsoft. Can anybody help? Basically somebody managed to access his account and changed his...
  9. HELP! MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND THE PERSON DELETED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PUT THEIR EMAIL...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND THE PERSON DELETED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PUT THEIR EMAIL...: HELP! MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND THE PERSON DELETED MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PUT THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS AND NOW THEY ARE USING MY GAMER TAG. I HAVE TRIED TO CALL XBOX CANT GET THROUGH, I TRIED TO CHAT...
  10. account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    account hacked: My account was hacked and the person changed the email, user name, password and phone number, is this recoverable? I just purchased a year of live access that I have no way to get? Is there any...