Hacking

Discus and support Hacking in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i was hacked in march but i need conformation i was by you to give to rockstar support so the will give me my stuff back... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by shrek is love47, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Hacking

i was hacked in march but i need conformation i was by you to give to rockstar support so the will give me my stuff back

:)

shrek is love47, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack...

...are we done yet?

You can probably see why I'm not excited for this. :p
  3. MessiahBrowny Win User

Ghosts Hacked Lobby!!

What i want to know is are they issuing bans out for hacked lobbies/hacked leaderboards or what.

Leaderboards full of hacks and obvious hacks but nothing been done as of yet
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  5. Zehq Win User

BF3 - Confirmed that is is Hacked on the PC

PC is very easy to hack anyway, not really a big problem, if they can hack PSN then they can hack this.
  6. Turv3y Win User

This game is awesome

hacks?....hahahahahahahahahaqhaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gtfo now you fool

"I got killed? AHHHHHH!!! thats bull hacks hacks!!!``
Thema:

Hacking

1. Hacking - Similar Threads - Hacking

2. Hacked account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacked account: Hi my xbox and account has been dodgy for a long time within everything i do, gaming, apps, browsing internet and even spotify was showing me music that doesnt seem right. But today i played darts...
  3. Did some 1 hack Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did some 1 hack Microsoft: Y cant i add my account im not trying to go back to ps4 in get hack b0a38e21-3c08-4ab6-be53-92bb91d72aa4
  4. Free nickname change after hacking your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free nickname change after hacking your account: Hey microsoft Recently I had such a situation that I had hacking into the account and the burglar changed the player's tag and now you are asked if I could get another free change of the player's...
  5. Account hacked and email changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and email changed: In 2014 I stopped playing xbox 360 and switched to pc gaming, I havent logged in to the account in years and recently my girlfriend got and xbox one, I went to log into my account and the prompt...
  6. Is this a scam or have I been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this a scam or have I been hacked: Received this email stating that I made a purchase that I did not. The email contains an attachment but I did not open it. From: [Mod removed- Personal information] Thank you for your...
  7. My friends account hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends account hacked: Very reccently my friends account has been hacked all of his games removed and subscriptions cancelled is there a way for him to get the games back? a5fc749c-9322-48d9-b8a1-c1ae17846c5a
  8. My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hack or scammed I don’t know what happened: My account has been hack and all my emails and numbers and password was changed and i played fortnite on that acc it has all my skins and i really need that back can yall plz help me...
  9. hacked account

in XBoX on Consoles
    hacked account: i recently my mums microsoft account got hacked while i was away. over £80 was fraudulently spent, on gift codes, and other stuff for xbox. they changed the password etc, but i got it back, im now...
  10. Harassment through hacking my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harassment through hacking my console: Ive had this issue in madden 19 . Now in 2k19. Changing my password doesnt help. But they are actually controlling my players and they're own. They are speeding up the screen only on my...