Hacking

Discus and support Hacking in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i was hacked in march but i need conformation i was by you to give to rockstar support so the will give me my stuff back... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by shrek is love47, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Hacking

i was hacked in march but i need conformation i was by you to give to rockstar support so the will give me my stuff back

:)

shrek is love47, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack...

...are we done yet?

You can probably see why I'm not excited for this. :p
  3. MessiahBrowny Win User

Ghosts Hacked Lobby!!

What i want to know is are they issuing bans out for hacked lobbies/hacked leaderboards or what.

Leaderboards full of hacks and obvious hacks but nothing been done as of yet
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  5. Zehq Win User

BF3 - Confirmed that is is Hacked on the PC

PC is very easy to hack anyway, not really a big problem, if they can hack PSN then they can hack this.
  6. Turv3y Win User

This game is awesome

hacks?....hahahahahahahahahaqhaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gtfo now you fool

"I got killed? AHHHHHH!!! thats bull hacks hacks!!!``
Thema:

Hacking

1. Hacking - Similar Threads - Hacking

2. I think I have been hacked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think I have been hacked?: Hey, I recently logged onto my account a few moments ago. I went over to Xbox.com and saw that I had 4 cheater marks on Reputation on the Enforcement Page in past 6 mo. All I do on my Xbox is...
  3. Account hacked/banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked/banned: So my xbox account got hacked last year and the person that took it got it banned. Now xbox enforcement doesnt seem to want to help and if they are its taking a while. I asked for them to review...
  4. My account was hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was hacked: This is kind of a long story, so I apologize ahead of time. My wife told me we were having a child so the first thing that came to mind was money. So I sold my xbox one x to a guy for a good deal...
  5. Xbox live issues/hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live issues/hacked: I was on Gta 5 the other day talking to some friend when these two hackers [mod removed] came on and ruined are day They appolagised but started being racist saying [mod removed] (im white)...
  6. account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    account hacked: Hello so about a year ago my main Xbox account go hacked and so did the email that belonged to the account. i was wondering if there is anyways i can get my old account back...
  7. Piratage de mon compte [Mod Translation - Hacking my account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Piratage de mon compte [Mod Translation - Hacking my account]: Bonjours je vous envoie de message car je me suis fait pirater mon compte Xbox et les personne qui m'ont pirater on fait un échange avec mes items rocker league il me manque certains items merci...
  8. Hacked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked account: My sons xbox account has been hacked. His account was linked to my email address. ive tried numerous times to recovery my account but the jacker has changed the security details to his own email...
  9. Gamertag tag hacked and changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag tag hacked and changed: Someone unauthorized accessed my account an changed my gamertag. 7625f372-a799-4285-826b-1e5d161fea50
  10. Xbox one account potentially hacked removing xbox live gold and making it unpurchasable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one account potentially hacked removing xbox live gold and making it unpurchasable: I was playing Rainbow six: seige around 1am on November 22nd and made a stupid mistake lwading to me gettin a message telling me to leave from someone who wasnt in game, i then decided to take a...