Hacking

Discus and support Hacking in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i was hacked in march but i need conformation i was by you to give to rockstar support so the will give me my stuff back... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by shrek is love47, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Hacking

i was hacked in march but i need conformation i was by you to give to rockstar support so the will give me my stuff back

:)

shrek is love47, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Diablo 3 confirmed for XB1 release

Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack. Slash. Hack...

...are we done yet?

You can probably see why I'm not excited for this. :p
  3. MessiahBrowny Win User

Ghosts Hacked Lobby!!

What i want to know is are they issuing bans out for hacked lobbies/hacked leaderboards or what.

Leaderboards full of hacks and obvious hacks but nothing been done as of yet
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  5. Zehq Win User

BF3 - Confirmed that is is Hacked on the PC

PC is very easy to hack anyway, not really a big problem, if they can hack PSN then they can hack this.
  6. Turv3y Win User

This game is awesome

hacks?....hahahahahahahahahaqhaAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gtfo now you fool

"I got killed? AHHHHHH!!! thats bull hacks hacks!!!``
Thema:

Hacking

1. Hacking - Similar Threads - Hacking

2. Profil gesperrt nach einem Hack, wird mir alles verweigert. [Mod Translated - Profile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profil gesperrt nach einem Hack, wird mir alles verweigert. [Mod Translated - Profile...: Hallo, hab ein großes Problem! Mein Account wurde gehackt. Nachts kamen mails rein das das Passwort geändert wurde, Sicherheits Mail wurde ersetzt sowie meine Tel.Nummer heraus gelöscht aus dem...
  3. Achievements Hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements Hacked: Hello, I was playing Black Ops 2 multiplayer (which as many may know is increasingly riddled with modders). Anyway, I joined a game which had a modder in it (which is annoying, but normally...
  4. Think I have been hacked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think I have been hacked.: Think i have been hacked. See another persons profile on my system 41a493af-371a-41b1-b79e-d0d63e23fc70
  5. Someone hacked into my account and changed things

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone hacked into my account and changed things: It took me all morning to lock em out of my account and xbox enforcement is punishing me instead of whoever done this, im suspended from changing my gamerpic until dec30 because some jerk hacked...
  6. I think my account has been hacked.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think my account has been hacked.: What can I do to protect my account from hackers? I was advised to change my passwords, which I've done, and to do a factory reset. What is a factory reset, exactly, and how do I do it?...
  7. Email hacked and doesn't exist anymore can't recover XboxOne Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email hacked and doesn't exist anymore can't recover XboxOne Gamertag: My nephew has had an email and hasn't been checking into it and changing his password. Today it asked him to sign in and it kept saying that his password was invalid. He contacted me and gave me...
  8. What to do if hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What to do if hacked?: Recently my Microsoft account got hacked into, and some of my stuff stolen. All of these items were from Rocket League and in total were worth $150+. I don't necessarily care about getting my...
  9. my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email...: please help xbox support my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email to reset password and taken my phone number off too . ive tried doing a talk...
  10. Xbox account hacked, Microsoft have refunded the games that were purchased fraudulently but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account hacked, Microsoft have refunded the games that were purchased fraudulently but...: Someone stole £220 out of my bank by ordering games & gift cards. They gifted them to another account. Microsoft have only refunded £120 which purchased games but not the £100 they spent on gift...