Had a faulty Xbox one since launch feel robbed

Discus and support Had a faulty Xbox one since launch feel robbed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had Xbox since original Xbox I bought a Xbox one since launch it had a faulty blu ray drive I rang support who set up an advanced exchange I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DA DEMPSTA, May 27, 2014.

1. DA DEMPSTA
    DA DEMPSTA Guest

I have had Xbox since original Xbox I bought a Xbox one since launch it had a faulty blu ray drive I rang support who set up an advanced exchange I received my refurbished console just over a week later with chips out off the shiny panel were the power button
    is and a couple lines on the top off the console (shiny side) .

i put a game in and it wasn't reading disc but the noise wasn't as bad when inserting the disc but they was still a noise after Inserting the disc so I tried some more disc and it was 1 in 10 attempts b4 it would read the disc. So contacted Xbox support
    again they said I had to wait till the receive my new one that I bought on launch first so I waited.

around the 9th dec I got a email stating they had received the faulty Xbox and hope I enjoy gaming on my New console so I rang support and the confirmed they had the console back upon trying another advanced exchange it would not go through due to my
    bank card (same card as before) so they would escalate it to a higher team and from then on I have been on on the phone well over 30hrs had to buy over pricier versions of games I could buy retail for a lot less plus retail hold a value if I wish to trade
    a game if it's not as good as I was expecting I.e titian fall

:)

DA DEMPSTA, May 27, 2014
  2. knives0302
    knives0302 Guest
    Broken Xbox Ones Replaced with Used Consoles

I have had Xbox One for weeks now. I have no issues currently, I did when I first got it. I had a faulty controller but I had it replaced eventually. So far, I am loving this new console. But, I won't be surprised about this news since bad things have been said since the launch.

knives0302, May 27, 2014
  3. WHO HAD FAULTY XBOX ONE ON LAUNCH

Broken disc drive on mine...cos I don't have 600 euros in the bank I have to wait two to three weeks to be repaired, depending on when shipping label for ups is mailed to me

an4lbuccaneer, May 27, 2014
  4. DA DEMPSTA
    DA DEMPSTA Guest

Think I ran out off letters were do I go from here ?.

DA DEMPSTA, May 27, 2014
  5. DA DEMPSTA Win User

Think I ran out off letters were do I go from here ?.
  6. Customgamer18 Win User

WHO HAD FAULTY XBOX ONE ON LAUNCH

Mine works with no problems. Maybe next time I will pre-order 2 so I can have a back up in case one is bad and just return or sell the other one. I think I might do that next time haha.
  7. ITFN GENERALGiX Win User

Played for 2-3 hours fine and just turned off! Wouldn't turn back on and I had bought 2 so I swapped power bricks and it worked fine! Called microsoft and I have to pay to ship the brick back n they send me a new one.
  8. an4lbuccaneer Win User

Broken disc drive on mine...cos I don't have 600 euros in the bank I have to wait two to three weeks to be repaired, depending on when shipping label for ups is mailed to me
  9. DJXXX 2K7 Win User

WearyPETRO i don't think you will get a replacement from Amazon as they are out of stock....I tried with my supplier and i can't get a new one until march 2014...Thats why i had to send to repair centre...I spoke to Microsoft today and they are sending me
    a new one instead of repairing it but i have to wait 2-3 weeks....But at least i will have an extra controller and extra kinect as I only sent the console only to the repair centre...
Thema:

1. Had a faulty Xbox one since launch feel robbed - Similar Threads - faulty since launch

2. disc faulty - how do I get a redeem code to play digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disc faulty - how do I get a redeem code to play digitally?: PVZ GW2 disc has never worked, it just gets hung up on the daisy. EA said to 'Please contact the Microsoft support team for getting the game code. Once you are able to redeem the game code in...
  3. Faulty Xbox one X turns off on its own during games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Xbox one X turns off on its own during games: My Xbox One X has been faulty ever since i got it back in 2018. It started when i tried to play borderlands 3 and the xbox one x would just randomly switch off. I thought it might have been the...
  4. Controle com defeito [Faulty control]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle com defeito [Faulty control]: Preciso de assistência técnica para meu controle elite. Alguém possui algum contato para reparo [Translation-I need technical assistance for my elite control. Does anyone have any contact...
  5. Returned faulty controller - not showing at service centre

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returned faulty controller - not showing at service centre: Hi, I've returned an Xbox Elite Controller due to a faulty Right Bumper. The courier (UPS) is stating that the item has been delivered, but the status has not changed from 'Send us your package'...
  6. Faulty Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Xbox One S: Hello there, I need help. My Xbox One S wont turn on, the light stays off, not even the faintest of blinks. I have tried a different power cable, ordered it from Amazon, but that too didn't work....
  7. Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device?: Ahhhh yes, my question. When you create a service order for Microsoft to fetch your faulty device. Do they actually come and fetch or do I have to send it in myself? I understand given the current...
  8. Faulty Microsoft Play and Charge Kits, Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Microsoft Play and Charge Kits, Xbox One: Bought three of these at the start of March. None of them now work. They're basically expensive ways to convert wireless controllers into wired controllers. Even my wireless hoover lasted...
  9. Xbox one S is faulty and Israel support won't help since it was bought while living in the USA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S is faulty and Israel support won't help since it was bought while living in the USA: My Xbox one S was bought in the USA by my kids ( who earned the money to buy it). I moved to Israel and after about two weeks in which it worked well, the console started having major display...
  10. Sound faulty since update 8 Dec 2014

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound faulty since update 8 Dec 2014: have not played console for a week. Turned on, updated, now no sound on dashboard or game . But there is sound on the start screen. Any suggestions? 81d674cf-dcda-4bb6-9b07-997805ff8ce4