Had a faulty Xbox one since launch feel robbed

Discus and support Had a faulty Xbox one since launch feel robbed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had Xbox since original Xbox I bought a Xbox one since launch it had a faulty blu ray drive I rang support who set up an advanced exchange I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DA DEMPSTA, May 27, 2014.

1. DA DEMPSTA
    DA DEMPSTA Guest

I have had Xbox since original Xbox I bought a Xbox one since launch it had a faulty blu ray drive I rang support who set up an advanced exchange I received my refurbished console just over a week later with chips out off the shiny panel were the power button
    is and a couple lines on the top off the console (shiny side) .

i put a game in and it wasn't reading disc but the noise wasn't as bad when inserting the disc but they was still a noise after Inserting the disc so I tried some more disc and it was 1 in 10 attempts b4 it would read the disc. So contacted Xbox support
    again they said I had to wait till the receive my new one that I bought on launch first so I waited.

around the 9th dec I got a email stating they had received the faulty Xbox and hope I enjoy gaming on my New console so I rang support and the confirmed they had the console back upon trying another advanced exchange it would not go through due to my
    bank card (same card as before) so they would escalate it to a higher team and from then on I have been on on the phone well over 30hrs had to buy over pricier versions of games I could buy retail for a lot less plus retail hold a value if I wish to trade
    a game if it's not as good as I was expecting I.e titian fall

:)

DA DEMPSTA, May 27, 2014
  2. knives0302
    knives0302 Guest
    Broken Xbox Ones Replaced with Used Consoles

I have had Xbox One for weeks now. I have no issues currently, I did when I first got it. I had a faulty controller but I had it replaced eventually. So far, I am loving this new console. But, I won't be surprised about this news since bad things have been said since the launch.

knives0302, May 27, 2014
  3. WHO HAD FAULTY XBOX ONE ON LAUNCH

Broken disc drive on mine...cos I don't have 600 euros in the bank I have to wait two to three weeks to be repaired, depending on when shipping label for ups is mailed to me

an4lbuccaneer, May 27, 2014
  4. DA DEMPSTA
    DA DEMPSTA Guest

Think I ran out off letters were do I go from here ?.

DA DEMPSTA, May 27, 2014
  5. DA DEMPSTA Win User

Think I ran out off letters were do I go from here ?.
  6. Customgamer18 Win User

WHO HAD FAULTY XBOX ONE ON LAUNCH

Mine works with no problems. Maybe next time I will pre-order 2 so I can have a back up in case one is bad and just return or sell the other one. I think I might do that next time haha.
  7. ITFN GENERALGiX Win User

Played for 2-3 hours fine and just turned off! Wouldn't turn back on and I had bought 2 so I swapped power bricks and it worked fine! Called microsoft and I have to pay to ship the brick back n they send me a new one.
  8. an4lbuccaneer Win User

Broken disc drive on mine...cos I don't have 600 euros in the bank I have to wait two to three weeks to be repaired, depending on when shipping label for ups is mailed to me
  9. DJXXX 2K7 Win User

WearyPETRO i don't think you will get a replacement from Amazon as they are out of stock....I tried with my supplier and i can't get a new one until march 2014...Thats why i had to send to repair centre...I spoke to Microsoft today and they are sending me
    a new one instead of repairing it but i have to wait 2-3 weeks....But at least i will have an extra controller and extra kinect as I only sent the console only to the repair centre...
Thema:

1. Had a faulty Xbox one since launch feel robbed - Similar Threads - faulty since launch

2. Controller Faulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Faulty: Hi I have an Xbox one Still in warranty I cant log a repair on a faulty controller Does anyone have a contact number in SA to phone for assistance 615bc4fe-3811-42e8-9967-523f18a3b2c7
  3. Can I reedem 2 faulty Apex coin buy?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I reedem 2 faulty Apex coin buy?: Hi, I just bought 2 Apex coin packs, 2 x 1 000 Apex coins. I thought I would recieve them on Origin but it seems I have bought it to my XBOX-account but we dont have XBOX only PC. Can this be...
  4. 2nd hand xbox in insider program (possibly faulty)

in XboX Insiders
    2nd hand xbox in insider program (possibly faulty): Hi All, Recently got an xbox one x second hand, which looks like it's in the insider program & I'm not sure if that's the cause of the issues I'm experiencing: The console keeps frequently...
  5. XBOX One Elite Controller - Stick Magnets faulty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Elite Controller - Stick Magnets faulty?: I've got one of the launch controllers, the magnets to hold the sticks in are fine on the connection but rattle like mad when moving about, tested on a friends one and the balls of his sticks do...
  6. Faulty wired XBOX 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Faulty wired XBOX 360 controller: I have an issue with my wired XBOX 306 controller where it keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting and sometimes it doesn't connect at all. This is my third xbox controller, two of them I've...
  7. My replacement controller is faulty, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My replacement controller is faulty, what do I do?: I recently got back a replacement controller in the mail since my last one started having stick drifting problems, as basically every other controller I've had met the same fate. Paid about $20...
  8. Faulty Xbox one elite wireless cont

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Xbox one elite wireless cont: Hi My son got this controller for his birthday last August and the RB button is no longer working, please can you advise how I get this fixed. Many thanks frances...
  9. Xbox one S is faulty and Israel support won't help since it was bought while living in the USA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S is faulty and Israel support won't help since it was bought while living in the USA: My Xbox one S was bought in the USA by my kids ( who earned the money to buy it). I moved to Israel and after about two weeks in which it worked well, the console started having major display...
  10. Sound faulty since update 8 Dec 2014

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound faulty since update 8 Dec 2014: have not played console for a week. Turned on, updated, now no sound on dashboard or game . But there is sound on the start screen. Any suggestions? 81d674cf-dcda-4bb6-9b07-997805ff8ce4