Had new dashboard update,not anymore

Discus and support Had new dashboard update,not anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been an Xbox insider for a little over a year now and sometime last month I had the new dashboard. I turned on my console a couple of days ago and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BredSpy, Oct 9, 2019.

1. /u/BredSpy
    /u/BredSpy Guest

I've been an Xbox insider for a little over a year now and sometime last month I had the new dashboard. I turned on my console a couple of days ago and it reverted back to the original one. Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me?

submitted by /u/BredSpy
    [link] [comments]

/u/BredSpy, Oct 9, 2019
  2. artrip85 Win User

so when the new xbox comes out......

@ LordVonDoom

When i updated to the new dashboard i was like (blank) does this even play games anymore lol
  3. PhilMarck Win User

How Do You Change Your Theme With This New Dashboard?

Seriously guys, I didn't know we had a new dashboard update how came I didn't get the update?
  4. DarkRicochet117 Win User

My Pins won't stay in order

i cant even pin anything at all anymore. not since the dashboard update.
  5. Raider Pap Win User

Modern Warfare 2 Update Error code

Well there a new dashboard update, so I need to burn a CD of the new update of dashboard, because it error too when downloading new dashboard, but can get it to update threw a CD. Will see after the new dashboard install, if Modern Warfare 2 will update.
  6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

My games are not picking up after I did an update please help me!

Just to clarify, absolutely none of your games work anymore since the new dashboard update?.

If the console has never been tampered with then phone support for your region OP, they will be able to help you with this.
Thema:

1. Had new dashboard update,not anymore - Similar Threads - dashboard update anymore

2. Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard?: I made my main account before my dashboard was updated to its latest. And only figured out last month that there was a newer version of the dashboard. I made researches to know how to update it....
  3. I'm an alpha skip ahead insider and my new dashboard update is gone!

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an alpha skip ahead insider and my new dashboard update is gone!: Hey guys, so I've been a skip ahead Alpha preview member on my Xbox for quite a long time now. I've always been very active, I'm always filled out my quests, did everything that I possibly could...
  4. Xbox insider dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox insider dashboard update: Hey So currently I am experiencing an issue trying to install the xbox insider dashboard beta, the download just gets stuck at 32% verifying download. I have tried unplugging for a few minutes...
  5. I have just jumped to the Delta ring. I would like to try the new dashboard and OS update...

in XboX Insiders
    I have just jumped to the Delta ring. I would like to try the new dashboard and OS update...: submitted by /u/Bdubb82 [link] [comments]
  6. new dashboard update hasnt happened yet.

in XboX Insiders
    new dashboard update hasnt happened yet.: Im in the Preview Program so i wasnt sure if it was something to do with that or what but i have yet to get the update for the new dashboard and im starting to feel like im the last one to get the...
  7. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  8. Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...

in XboX Insiders
    Console updated 2 days ago at 4 am in the morning and didnt see these dashboard changes...: [IMG] submitted by /u/theassassin2332 [link] [comments]
  9. Last update switched me back to the old dashboard (skip-ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Last update switched me back to the old dashboard (skip-ahead): Anyone else having this problem? submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  10. i dont get dashboard updates anymore please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    i dont get dashboard updates anymore please help: iam a preview member and since september 30th i don't get any dasboard updates what can i do ? it must be a bug or something 2e944453-c920-443a-b0a8-777364fac4f9