Had new dashboard update,not anymore

Discus and support Had new dashboard update,not anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been an Xbox insider for a little over a year now and sometime last month I had the new dashboard. I turned on my console a couple of days ago and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BredSpy, Oct 9, 2019.

1. /u/BredSpy
    /u/BredSpy Guest

I've been an Xbox insider for a little over a year now and sometime last month I had the new dashboard. I turned on my console a couple of days ago and it reverted back to the original one. Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me?

submitted by /u/BredSpy
    [link] [comments]

/u/BredSpy, Oct 9, 2019
  2. artrip85 Win User

so when the new xbox comes out......

@ LordVonDoom

When i updated to the new dashboard i was like (blank) does this even play games anymore lol
  3. DarkRicochet117 Win User

My Pins won't stay in order

i cant even pin anything at all anymore. not since the dashboard update.
  4. PhilMarck Win User

How Do You Change Your Theme With This New Dashboard?

Seriously guys, I didn't know we had a new dashboard update how came I didn't get the update?
  5. Raider Pap Win User

Modern Warfare 2 Update Error code

Well there a new dashboard update, so I need to burn a CD of the new update of dashboard, because it error too when downloading new dashboard, but can get it to update threw a CD. Will see after the new dashboard install, if Modern Warfare 2 will update.
  6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

My games are not picking up after I did an update please help me!

Just to clarify, absolutely none of your games work anymore since the new dashboard update?.

If the console has never been tampered with then phone support for your region OP, they will be able to help you with this.
Thema:

1. Had new dashboard update,not anymore - Similar Threads - dashboard update anymore

2. Dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard update: Hi, I wanted to know if the latest Xbox dashboard update has been released yet? All my friends have had there's since November, still haven't got mine. Thanks Colin....
  3. Xbox Dashboard Update - Still have old dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Dashboard Update - Still have old dashboard: Hi, I currently have a Xbox One X and I have completed all updates but my dashboard has not changed. I have spoken to my friends and they have the new xbox dashboard while my xbox is still...
  4. Having issues with the new dashboard update with disc tray also disc tray was working fine...

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with the new dashboard update with disc tray also disc tray was working fine...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  5. Dashboard Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard Update: I didn't get the dashboard update, where is it? i've seen other people get this update why haven't I. 34cc52e7-402d-4747-8503-7b6413d36936
  6. Insider Dashboard xboxonehdd-master System-Update download?

in XboX Insiders
    Insider Dashboard xboxonehdd-master System-Update download?: I find myself in a potion that others have been in which is not being able to use the OSU1 update to fix an xbox in the preview program because the OS version on the nand is a newer version than...
  7. Typing on xbox one since recent dashboard update.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Typing on xbox one since recent dashboard update.: I'm a xbox insider, recently we got an update for the dashboard and couple other things and since the update I have been unable to use the virtual keyboard for chat or searching in the microsoft...
  8. Group B dashboard update bricked my console

in XboX Insiders
    Group B dashboard update bricked my console: Shortly after getting the update, the game I was playing crashed. After that, My Xbox stopped reading my External hard drive. When it would, no games were playable. I thought maybe my External...
  9. Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....

in XboX Insiders
    Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. i dont get dashboard updates anymore please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    i dont get dashboard updates anymore please help: iam a preview member and since september 30th i don't get any dasboard updates what can i do ? it must be a bug or something 2e944453-c920-443a-b0a8-777364fac4f9