Had to get a new xbox - all my previous profile/game/app info not loading

Discus and support Had to get a new xbox - all my previous profile/game/app info not loading in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My xbox broke, had to get a new one. When I sign into the account I was using before on the new console, it isn't showing all my purchased games,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/alexb3678, Mar 13, 2021.

1. /u/alexb3678
    /u/alexb3678 Guest

My xbox broke, had to get a new one. When I sign into the account I was using before on the new console, it isn't showing all my purchased games, downloaded apps, profile picture, changed gamertag, etc. Please help.

submitted by /u/alexb3678
    [link] [comments]

/u/alexb3678, Mar 13, 2021
  2. Asuna EU Win User

Unable to load xbox avatar app from console

Are you using the old Avatar app or the new one?
    I'm using i think the new app since yesterday I redownload it for being sure and I had previous download of mantenience and the Info on the store says is the new app
  3. xXxHoTxhAnDsxXx Win User

Update Instillation Queued on XBOX ONE- NHL 15

Its ea .. just hockey too. My fiffa downloaded fine.. all my others games too. I had it dwn loaded on previous xbox.
  4. Sam Spiers Win User

Windows 10 Xbox app is absolutely horrible and needs to be fixed.

It's not just bad for friends, it has none of the industry standard features of any of the other apps. Hell, even the brand new bare bones Epic app is better than Xbox companion.

I recently formatted my PC, and wanted to get all of my Xbox companion app games ready, like I had for all my other apps (steam, Origin, etc...). However, the Xbox app, for some reason, can't recognise previous installs game files (like all the other apps
    did instantly), so I thought i'll just start the install and it will recognise them then. NOPE, it just deleted all of the game files and proceeds to re-download all of the game files unnecessarily. What a waste of my time.
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Xbox app borked? Maybe a Live service issue?

I am still experiencing the issues unfortunately. It's a constant thing now, so it's not like it was when I first reported this where sometimes it worked fine and sometimes it didn't. For the last couple of months the loading delays always happen.

I've just installed the new SmartGlass Beta for Android, which seems to be a version of the Xbox app for Android as it looks a lot like the PC one now, and with that I don't get any loading issues over Wi-Fi so it doesn't seem to be an issue with either
    my account, nor my ISP/home network. The same data that takes forever to load, or fails to load, on the Windows app - profile info, message list, activity alert list - all loads in straight away on my phone.

I will report this again later today via the app.
  6. JamesSmithGP Win User

External Hard Drive

steeledwand7664

Ok so I just did all of that. I made my profile on the new console

as my home console. A lot of my games did show up in the

ready to install section that were on my previous xbox.

I just installed one and tried to play it and it's still saying

"Do you own this game or app".
Thema:

1. Had to get a new xbox - all my previous profile/game/app info not loading - Similar Threads - previous profile game

2. Missing previously bought content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing previously bought content: So i decided to get back into Dragonball Xenoverse 2 i havent play for a year and when i returned it said i lost the add-ons that I bought in 2019 and the store says i have to buy it again and i...
  3. Forza Hub - New Tier (8) giving 1/3 of the rewards from the previous Tier

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Hub - New Tier (8) giving 1/3 of the rewards from the previous Tier: So I've been using the Forza Hub app for a while, I've been stuck at tier 7 and regularly getting 150,000 credits per week. I just recently went up a tier this week and now I'm only getting...
  4. Fallout 76, can't install o delete previous installations

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76, can't install o delete previous installations: So, I've run into a bit of a strange problem. Some time ago (18-08-2020) I installed Fallout 76 on my E drive. I couldn't get it to work and forget about it. Move forward till today and I wanted...
  5. Xbox One S, unable to load previous purchased movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S, unable to load previous purchased movies: Recently purchased another Xbox One S. No problem with downloading titles to the other One, but this one refuses..Have spent a couple days trying to resolve...I started with MS Dos 3.0 through Win...
  6. How to restore my previous profile and Solitaire achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to restore my previous profile and Solitaire achievements: I recently bought a new computer, partly because my old computer was failing and I was having trouble accessing my Microsoft account, the Microsoft store, Xbox, and the Microsoft Solitaire...
  7. Not a question just an update on my previous post, I was getting signed off my profile and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not a question just an update on my previous post, I was getting signed off my profile and...: I had access to another Xbox One and signed in on that one with the same profile. I then switched back to my xbox one x and the issue has stopped so if you have access to another Xbox this can be...
  8. Previous owner's profile & games on a used Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previous owner's profile & games on a used Xbox one: I recently bought a used Xbox 1 console. The previous owner's info is still on it. My question is, if I delete their info off the hard-drive, will the downloaded game titles be deleted as well?...
  9. Restore previous profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restore previous profile: After I was editing some players' stats and stadiums in my FIFA 17 profile , all of a sudden it automatically went back to default. Please I need a solution to my problem....
  10. Bought used Xbox One and previous owner has 6 months of Live Gold left on his profile does it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought used Xbox One and previous owner has 6 months of Live Gold left on his profile does it ...: Hi everyone. I used to be a PlayStation gamer, but I have finally made the switch to Xbox. I have a lot to catch up on and I don't know much about Xbox Live yet. I just bought a used Xbox One (to...