HAGA is looking for dedicated Halo gamers!

Discus and support HAGA is looking for dedicated Halo gamers! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Halo Achievements Gaming Alliance is looking for dedicated Halo gamers who have a undying passion for Halo games and have the competitive desire for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrizzlyThomasX1, Jun 11, 2014.

1. HAGA is looking for dedicated Halo gamers!

Halo Achievements Gaming Alliance is looking for dedicated Halo gamers who have a undying passion for Halo games and have the competitive desire for achievements. Send a message to me [] if you are interested.

:)

GrizzlyThomasX1, Jun 11, 2014
  2. SR Jackal VI
    SR Jackal VI Guest
    Scorpion Rising JOIN TODAY!

We are still looking for dedicated gamers!

SR Jackal VI, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Looking for Dedicated Gamers....

Looking for dedicated Gamers with clan management experiences.

<P>

FSI Gaming Networks is looking for leaders to help run a new website and gaming community, for halo3, Call of Duty Black Ops, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and some more FPS and Racing games. if you want more info or want in post below.

<P>

- Thanks

<P>

Brandon -

FSI Gaming Networks -

Web Server's Default Page

FSI BATTLE VI, Jun 11, 2014
  4. SR Jackal VI Win User

Scorpion Rising JOIN TODAY!

We are still looking for dedicated gamers!
  5. Boogss03 Win User

BHV - Need more UK players for MW3

If you are still looking for a clan to join check out http://www.brotherhoodofvalor.com/ . We are currently recruiting for all Divisions which includes MW3,BF3,GOW3 and HALO. Give our site a glance and see if it is what you would be looking for. We are
    open to gamers of all levels so there are no "tryouts", just a quick registration process to go through and a desire to be a dedicated member is all it takes.
  6. Boogss03 Win User

I'm looking to join or make a clan!

If you are still looking for a clan to join check out
    www.brotherhoodofvalor.com
    . We are currently recruiting for all Divisions which includes MW3,BF3,GOW3 and HALO. Give our site a glance and see if it is what you would be looking for. We are open to gamers of all levels so there are no "tryouts", just
    a quick registration process to go through and a desire to be a dedicated member is all it takes.
  7. Satoshi Fudo Win User

In need of some buddies.

Ha ha, I don't bother with Clans. I'm a recreational gamer and play to have fun! I've been playing Halo ever since it came out and as time goes on, the more I play it! I may not be the best at Halo Reach but no one is more dedicated than I! If you want to
    have some fun and win some matches you're welcome to add me.

Also applies to anyone else looking for Reach Friends :)
  8. RippenHarra Win User

Dedicated Servers- Will we see more rent a server in games?

Yes I like Halo but in Australia it's a horrible experience as it is Peer to peer and has no region or ping search, so most games are laggy as we get matched with U.S or European gamers. Dedicated servers was the seller for me on x1
Thema:

HAGA is looking for dedicated Halo gamers!

1. HAGA is looking for dedicated Halo gamers! - Similar Threads - HAGA looking dedicated

2. Looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group post: So basically my main acount that i have been working on for almost 8 years has been banned permanently because i put out a looking for group post saying “i can blacklist people for $10” (usually...
  3. Looking for some help with the 360 games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some help with the 360 games on Xbox One X: I just recently got an Xbox One X due to my day one Xbox One having a disk drive failure. All my games are stored on internal hard drives that are recommend by Microsoft so the hard drives are...
  4. Can't interact with the looking for group feature at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't interact with the looking for group feature at all: I tried making a group post for Apex Legends and my friend can do it just fine with any game but me on the other hand cant at all, I always get error making this post try later. Now lets flip the...
  5. The new background art for the achievements tab looks so nice

in XboX Insiders
    The new background art for the achievements tab looks so nice: [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments]
  6. Eliminate Wrinkles And Look Younger In No Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eliminate Wrinkles And Look Younger In No Time: Are wrinkles becoming a part of your everyday existence? Are you tired of looking in the mirror only to see those wrinkles looking back at you? Don despair Buy Cigarettes Online, you can get rid...
  7. Looking for Group problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Group problem: My main account is showing almost 0 looking for posts on xbox and pc, when i look on my phone over a thousand show up, my alt account will have every post showen on xbox and pc. How do i fix this...
  8. Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!: So for over 2 months i havent been able to post a looking for group on any games. Whenever i try making a post, it says “There was an error posting your looking For group”. Please help :)...
  9. Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”: Hi there! having an issue with Xbox Game Bar, using to join other groups in Sea of thieves, actually to join theres no problem, but if i would create a group, the gamebar itself like crashed and...
  10. Looking for Group

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for Group: I'm using the Xbox Game Bar on my PC and up until now I've been able to find Call of Duty in the Looking for Group feature. There now just shows about 2 dozen games all of which are not MW and I'm...