HAGA is looking for dedicated Halo gamers!

Discus and support HAGA is looking for dedicated Halo gamers! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Halo Achievements Gaming Alliance is looking for dedicated Halo gamers who have a undying passion for Halo games and have the competitive desire for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrizzlyThomasX1, Jun 11, 2014.

1. HAGA is looking for dedicated Halo gamers!

Halo Achievements Gaming Alliance is looking for dedicated Halo gamers who have a undying passion for Halo games and have the competitive desire for achievements. Send a message to me [] if you are interested.

:)

GrizzlyThomasX1, Jun 11, 2014
  2. SR Jackal VI
    SR Jackal VI Guest
    Scorpion Rising JOIN TODAY!

We are still looking for dedicated gamers!

SR Jackal VI, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Looking for Dedicated Gamers....

Looking for dedicated Gamers with clan management experiences.

<P>

FSI Gaming Networks is looking for leaders to help run a new website and gaming community, for halo3, Call of Duty Black Ops, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and some more FPS and Racing games. if you want more info or want in post below.

<P>

- Thanks

<P>

Brandon -

FSI Gaming Networks -

Web Server's Default Page

FSI BATTLE VI, Jun 11, 2014
  4. SR Jackal VI Win User

Scorpion Rising JOIN TODAY!

We are still looking for dedicated gamers!
  5. Boogss03 Win User

BHV - Need more UK players for MW3

If you are still looking for a clan to join check out http://www.brotherhoodofvalor.com/ . We are currently recruiting for all Divisions which includes MW3,BF3,GOW3 and HALO. Give our site a glance and see if it is what you would be looking for. We are
    open to gamers of all levels so there are no "tryouts", just a quick registration process to go through and a desire to be a dedicated member is all it takes.
  6. Boogss03 Win User

I'm looking to join or make a clan!

If you are still looking for a clan to join check out
    www.brotherhoodofvalor.com
    . We are currently recruiting for all Divisions which includes MW3,BF3,GOW3 and HALO. Give our site a glance and see if it is what you would be looking for. We are open to gamers of all levels so there are no "tryouts", just
    a quick registration process to go through and a desire to be a dedicated member is all it takes.
  7. Satoshi Fudo Win User

In need of some buddies.

Ha ha, I don't bother with Clans. I'm a recreational gamer and play to have fun! I've been playing Halo ever since it came out and as time goes on, the more I play it! I may not be the best at Halo Reach but no one is more dedicated than I! If you want to
    have some fun and win some matches you're welcome to add me.

Also applies to anyone else looking for Reach Friends :)
  8. RippenHarra Win User

Dedicated Servers- Will we see more rent a server in games?

Yes I like Halo but in Australia it's a horrible experience as it is Peer to peer and has no region or ping search, so most games are laggy as we get matched with U.S or European gamers. Dedicated servers was the seller for me on x1
Thema:

HAGA is looking for dedicated Halo gamers!

1. HAGA is looking for dedicated Halo gamers! - Similar Threads - HAGA looking dedicated

2. Внешний вид новой консоли [Translate] The look of the new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Внешний вид новой консоли [Translate] The look of the new console: Здравствуйте я хотел поделиться своим соображением на счёт новой консоли xbox точнее её внешним видом я представляю её корпус похожего на робота из игры Gears 5 а в руках этого робота располагался...
  3. Looking for my screenshots from my X Box One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for my screenshots from my X Box One: I was reading a thread where someone back in Aug 2019 couldnt find the pictures they uploaded from their X Box to their OneDrive. It ended with the ambassador saying if someone else had the same...
  4. Looking for group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group post: Why is it when i open a looking for group post for any game it says like for example 143 groups looking for players but it only shows 1 or 2 posts from like 4hrs ago?...
  5. Can't post looking for group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post looking for group posts: I can't seem to post looking for group on my second account, aslong as not beeing accepted to clubs and accessing mixer. When I post a looking for group it says their was a problem posting that....
  6. looking for follow up on case

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for follow up on case: hey I open up a support case [case number removed] an have not heard nothing about it so was wondering what is going on 7176717b-7eb5-40f1-b770-9ddb620a2a36
  7. there was a problem posting your looking for group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there was a problem posting your looking for group: I been trying to fix this issue if anyone can help with this issue that would be great a2a53990-7cff-4300-b0f1-fed1fa3c5721
  8. Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...: Microsofts enforcememt team needs to look into an issue entirely before just impulse banning people. I was comm banned for a message that did not in any way violate ToS while the guy whom reported...
  9. Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console"

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console": I got the app and connected, the Xbox says everything is fine but it stays on the looking for console screen and I've tried what the website says but nothing works. Help?? submitted by...
  10. XBOX Looking for group

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Looking for group: someone please explain to me how this description info: version: 1.12.2 client: Forge 1.12.2 (14.23.5.2847) or above [mod removed] Rules: there will be only one of each hero on a FIRST COME...