Halloween

Discus and support Halloween in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm currently playing Ghostbusters Remastered, but I'll be done with it by the time Halloween rolls around. b07a2f4d-d94d-48c9-851b-af320d8edc41 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Epic Louie, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest

Halloween

I'm currently playing Ghostbusters Remastered, but I'll be done with it by the time Halloween rolls around.

:)

Epic Louie, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Wiggs Win User

Friday 13th

She was in the original Halloween.

Halloween is the original slasher film.
  3. F U I D C Win User

Happy Horror Game Halloween!

Did nothing on Halloween night but my work that Thursday had a halloween party about it.
  4. Farkas David01 Win User

Gears 5 - What’s Up – October 21st 2019 (Halloween event details)

I really enjoy these Halloween events. Right now there is a Halloween event in For Honor, R6 Siege and many other games. I have never played a Halloween event in Gears, I am very curious to see how it is.
  5. Cokney Charmer Win User

Halloween Gaming

Getting back on topic

-

It is interesting to note that the US have a special Halloween deal going on called Halloween Shocktober, if you buy any deemed halloween content from the marketplace you can get an MSP reward....interesting that we dont have it on ours
  6. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Halloween Gaming

Happy halloween folks, didn't get any halloween flavoured gaming done though myself since I was working all day :(
Thema:

Halloween

1. Halloween - Similar Threads - Halloween

2. Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret Neighbor Halloween Update Review - Feedback Welcome!: Hey everyone! So I've started streaming lately and I really got into this one game Secret Neighbor. Since it's release it's had it's up's and downs and I've released a few review videos of it on...
  3. Happy Horror Game Halloween!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Happy Horror Game Halloween!: I just sat around and played Gears. I live in an apartment so we don't get trick or treaters. Also, props to you OP. Jason is my favorite "slasher". My girlfriend prefers Michael Myers though....
  4. Games that are doing Halloween events

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that are doing Halloween events: RDR2 has a special super spooky event on currently. Also Fallout 76 I believe. ff8f8ec0-9757-4584-b363-39229c14ebda
  5. Halloween

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halloween: i'd like to be snake from mgs series. c8b70f4c-c961-4752-b69d-818c95d2ea00
  6. Gears 5 - What’s Up – October 21st 2019 (Halloween event details)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 - What’s Up – October 21st 2019 (Halloween event details): Halloween Approaches! The nights are getting colder, and All Hallows Eve grows closer. It’s time for Halloween to haunt Gears 5 Versus! Pumpkin Ball For two weeks beginning this Tuesday,...
  7. Halloween Horror Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halloween Horror Games: Dead by daylight, outlast 1&2, resident evil, and silent hill! 30633b2d-dafe-4d17-9945-ec1b028635e9
  8. Gamepass halloween rewards not given?

in XBoX Rewards
    Gamepass halloween rewards not given?: hi there, i got least 1 achievement in at least 6 of the games that were listed for the rewards event for halloween. I was wondering if or when ill recieve them? f825169b-2a2a-41d4-8974-74e1c4527681
  9. Zoo Tycoon, came out on Halloween, question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon, came out on Halloween, question: On my computer, with the newest Zoo Tycoon that came out on Halloween day, how do I add friends? So I can have help in my zoo. Thank you! 37166c7b-818f-4e3e-a409-72aa87fe5054
  10. Look on Halloween 2017 my communication banWas supposed to be over but it is still there to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Look on Halloween 2017 my communication banWas supposed to be over but it is still there to ...: I really want to know why I still can’t communicate on Xbox live since my baNWas supposed to be over on Halloween and I’ve been waiting every day since then for it to go away...