Halloween

Discus and support Halloween in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm currently playing Ghostbusters Remastered, but I'll be done with it by the time Halloween rolls around. b07a2f4d-d94d-48c9-851b-af320d8edc41 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Epic Louie, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest

Halloween

I'm currently playing Ghostbusters Remastered, but I'll be done with it by the time Halloween rolls around.

:)

Epic Louie, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Wiggs Win User

Friday 13th

She was in the original Halloween.

Halloween is the original slasher film.
  3. Cokney Charmer Win User

Halloween Gaming

Getting back on topic

-

It is interesting to note that the US have a special Halloween deal going on called Halloween Shocktober, if you buy any deemed halloween content from the marketplace you can get an MSP reward....interesting that we dont have it on ours
  4. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Halloween Gaming

Happy halloween folks, didn't get any halloween flavoured gaming done though myself since I was working all day :(
  5. Lord Sion45 Win User

Happy Haloween!

halloween! oh how i love halloween. i'm dressing up as a gorilla and asking people for bananas instead of candy. its gonna be awesome.
  6. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

What Are You Playing This Halloween?

Happy Halloween everyone ^_^
Thema:

Halloween

1. Halloween - Similar Threads - Halloween

2. Gamepass halloween rewards not given?

in XBoX Rewards
    Gamepass halloween rewards not given?: hi there, i got least 1 achievement in at least 6 of the games that were listed for the rewards event for halloween. I was wondering if or when ill recieve them? f825169b-2a2a-41d4-8974-74e1c4527681
  3. Hello. I did not receive the Stage 2 portion of the Halloween rewards, for earning the ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Hello. I did not receive the Stage 2 portion of the Halloween rewards, for earning the ...: Well, the title says it all. I earned the 5 required trophies but it never updated on the Live Rewards side. I only got the points for the purchase and avatar items. Thanks for the help...
  4. Halloween promotion issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halloween promotion issue: Hi Guys ive done the 6 achievements but only received the reward for completing 2 can you assist me in the 4 and 6 rewards please games I did were Limbo Layers of Fear state of decay...
  5. Not recieved Halloween game pass rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not recieved Halloween game pass rewards: I completed the Xbox game pass Halloween challenge around a week ago, Unfortunately i have received no mystery gift, i am very disappointed in this due to the fact these are games i would never...
  6. Missing Halloween Game Pass Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Halloween Game Pass Rewards: I did all the very steps and got 1 achievement sometimes more in each of the 6 games I chose from the list of horror games but I only got the reward for doing 2 and have not yet received the...
  7. Zoo Tycoon, came out on Halloween, question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon, came out on Halloween, question: On my computer, with the newest Zoo Tycoon that came out on Halloween day, how do I add friends? So I can have help in my zoo. Thank you! 37166c7b-818f-4e3e-a409-72aa87fe5054
  8. No Halloween Loot Boxes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Halloween Loot Boxes: I just purchased two 2 packs of Halloween loot boxes for Overwatch and got nothing. I purchased them directly from the games menu and nothing showed. I tried restarting both the game, and system...
  9. Look on Halloween 2017 my communication banWas supposed to be over but it is still there to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Look on Halloween 2017 my communication banWas supposed to be over but it is still there to ...: I really want to know why I still can’t communicate on Xbox live since my baNWas supposed to be over on Halloween and I’ve been waiting every day since then for it to go away...
  10. Just In Time For Halloween... The Kinect Is Officially Dead! MS Stops Manufacturing It!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just In Time For Halloween... The Kinect Is Officially Dead! MS Stops Manufacturing It!: Click Here For The Details ed753a31-05ee-4028-9188-bda6a32c2e56