Halo 1 Multiplayer, if you only play Halo 1 add me and my friends to play custom games, since ...

Discus and support Halo 1 Multiplayer, if you only play Halo 1 add me and my friends to play custom games, since ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well since you just can't play Halo 1 only, you have to vote and hope you get Halo 1, add me , and we can either play custom games with my other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Futo Kirito, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Futo Kirito
    Futo Kirito Guest

Halo 1 Multiplayer, if you only play Halo 1 add me and my friends to play custom games, since ...

Well since you just can't play Halo 1 only, you have to vote and hope you get Halo 1, add me , and we can either play custom games with my other friends or join up a team of 4 so at least we can vote on Halo 1 maps only and play Halo 1 when we
    pick team slayer or big team battle and most likely get our way.

I bought an Xbox one last week strictly to play Halo 1 multiplayer on Live for first time in 13 years, thanks a lot Microsoft for the disappointment , you have officially *** off me and all my Halo 1 friends who only want to play Halo 1 4v4, 6v6 etc....
    If you have a soul please put Halo 1 multiplayer as its own gametype and make it big games not 2v2 like y'all might be doing. Jesus

:)

Futo Kirito, Nov 11, 2014
  2. Futo Kirito
    Futo Kirito Guest
    If you want Halo 1 multiplayer only

Um WTF..... I bought an XBOX one and Halo Collection because my friends and I are Hardcore Halo 1 players.... Why isn't there a Halo 1 only Multiplayer with 4v4 8v8 etc, different gametypes CTF, oddball etc.... WTF is Microsofts problem.. We are Halo 1 fans
    not 2,3 or 4 fans... SO I guess we are forced to play custom games with friends so we can 4v4 CTF and 6v6 king of the hill.... Get y'all *** straight and give us what y'all promised... Halo 1 in it's true form.. For f-k sake.

Add me .... I have friends that are going to party up DAILY and get 4v4 and 6v6 custom games going since Xbox is being homosexual. Halo 1 for Life!!!!

Futo Kirito, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Soulwatcher
    Soulwatcher Guest
    I am enjoying the game so far!

So far I beat Halo 1 and Halo two and I have played a little online. My only wish is you got to pick if you which Halo multiplayer that you wanted to play. Because I would live in Halo 1 multiplayer lol.

Soulwatcher, Nov 11, 2014
  4. skys7 Win User

Anybody still play this?

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

I been wanting to play Halo 4 for awhile but none of my friends really play it anymore.

[/quote]

You can add me for Halo 4. You can play Halo 4 with me and 1 or 2 other girls on my list.

I´m working on making more of them get Halo 4 ;)
  5. smileskybird Win User

Halo Finally Fixed

I played a multiplayer match in January (matchmaking actually found something, the first time for me since the game launched). Was in the multiplayer game for 10 minutes. Can't remember exactly which playlist it was in Halo MCC. Also in January when I went
    to the Halo 2 Campaign Mode, THREE Xbox 1 Dashboard Achievement notifications, popped up in 30 seconds. So it looks like they've been fixing achievements too. MCC is like Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4 in ONE game. There's like a bajillion of achievements
    in the game too. Halo 2 campaign has amazing 1080p 60fps re-mastered graphics. I saw lots of my friends who have MCC playing just the campaign and they were playing it for a long time. When MCC released, about 8 of my friends from 360 got an Xbox 1 console
    and the game. Well Halo is like their flagship game on Xbox. Forza, Zoo Tycoon and Screamride are also Xbox exclusives too.
  6. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Anybody still play this?

[quote user="HaloJolly"]

[quote user=""]

I been wanting to play Halo 4 for awhile but none of my friends really play it anymore.

[/quote]

You can add me for Halo 4. You can play Halo 4 with me and 1 or 2 other girls on my list.

I´m working on making more of them get Halo 4 ;)

[/quote]

Awesome :)
  7. BxA Grim Win User

Who here actually played Halo CE back in the day?

Halo was the game that addicted me to video games. I can play the campaign blindfolded.

Using Reach's multiplayer doesnt dissappoint me, it disgusts me. I tried to play and I quit out of every game within minutes. It is nothing like old school halo used to be. I would be happy is they copied and pasted the multiplayer from the PC demo.

Instead of having awesome CTF games its filled with BTB snipers and all kind of *** stuff. It plays nothing like halo should.

PS multiplayer in halo games was good in Halo 1 and Halo 2, anything after that sucked. Single player was good in 1, 2 and 3. Any game after that sucked too.

Where the hell is my blood gulch?

If I didn't get a good deal and only pay $25 for ti, I would be VERY dissappointed
  8. The1337gamer Win User

Will this game live up to the hype?

There hasn't really been much hype for the game to be honest. People know exactly what it is, just a remake, those who love Halo will probably get it and those who are have never played Halo but are interested in it.

The game isn't really Halo 1 with Reach game mechanics, the single player doesn't use the Reach game engine at all i don't think.

It is only the multiplayer that is built on the Reach engine, and the multiplayer isn't Halo 1 multiplayer at all, it's got modified versions of some Halo 1 maps and at least 1 map from Halo 2.

I don't think it will be that much of a major release, i can see why people would choose not to buy it, they've played Halo CE before 10 years ago, they don't really wanna play the campaign again and they might not enjoy Reach multiplayer enough to buy it
    for the multiplayer disc.
Thema:

1. Halo 1 Multiplayer, if you only play Halo 1 add me and my friends to play custom games, since ... - Similar Threads - Halo Multiplayer play

2. halo 5 guardians multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo 5 guardians multiplayer: Hello fellow gamers and xbox support. In the last couple days I have been having an issue with being able to play multiplayer on halo 5 guardians. I see the message: "Could not find a server that...
  3. In Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on PC I cannot access any multiplayer features as I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    In Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on PC I cannot access any multiplayer features as I get...: In Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on PC I cannot access any multiplayer features as I get the error message "You have lost your connection to Xbox Live. Unable to maintain your online session". I...
  4. Problema ao tentar jogar multiplayer no Halo the Master Chief Collection PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema ao tentar jogar multiplayer no Halo the Master Chief Collection PC: Quando você joga o multiplayer da Halo Master Chief Collection, fica tentando encontrar jogadores mas demora muito, esperei 40 min e nunca joguei se quer uma partida online. Gostaria de saber como...
  5. Halo MCC (PC) Multiplayer issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC (PC) Multiplayer issue: Hi, I bought the game on Steam and the first week everithing was Ok with the game, even multiplayer. Later, when I tried to play on multiplayer, it started searching for players like always and...
  6. Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC, Multiplayer not allowed, can't find a way to fix??

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC, Multiplayer not allowed, can't find a way to fix??: Hi there, I've been waiting to play online on Reach PC since it was announced and i can't figure out what's wrong or where to even begin fixing it. I've already sent a few hours trying to sort...
  7. I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people: I have added a xbox one to our consoles since we have enjoyed our 360 so much. I know you can play Halo up to 8 people by setting up system link. The game can recognize my 360 that is trying to...
  8. Playing multiplayer Halo on 2 linked XBox Ones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing multiplayer Halo on 2 linked XBox Ones: Hi, I have been looking for instructions on linking 2 XBox Ones to be able to play multiplayer Halo Master Chief Collection up to 8 players over two TVs locally only. I am a grown up with real...
  9. Can't play multiplayer in halo 3 back compat!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play multiplayer in halo 3 back compat!: My profile doesn't have gold buy my brother's does and his is the home xbox. I am signed into his as well as mine. I can play other online games but for what ever reason when I try to play...
  10. Cant play a multiplayer game with Halo Anniversary?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play a multiplayer game with Halo Anniversary?: whenever i go to find a game in the new halo i can't get a match and the level selection gets all messed up. whats going on? 45d2a468-89ea-4a3c-bd7c-98f1160e361d