halo 2 coop

Discus and support halo 2 coop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; looking for somebody to play halo 2 coop with me. no mics ar necessary. marcusrenfro774 is my GT. 13c8d4f2-cdcd-403f-bda5-dabf71c90d3f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marcusrenfro7742, Nov 11, 2014.

1. halo 2 coop

looking for somebody to play halo 2 coop with me. no mics ar necessary.

marcusrenfro774 is my GT.

:)

marcusrenfro7742, Nov 11, 2014
  2. Seu TOP 5

- GOW Judgment (multiplayer e coop sensacional) GOW 3 (Multiplayer) GOW 2 (Coop) - DD Dark Arisen - Halo 4 (multiplayer e Coop) - FEAR (1,2) - Just Cause 2

Jhonatan lima, Nov 11, 2014
  3. chattoe
    chattoe Guest
    Sell PS4 for Xbox One....sensible discussion! halo 2 coop :)

Ah Det, halo 1 was my fav I just watched the halo 2 anniversary trailer again man I can't wait.

I'm not too sure about the coop, but there is a hell of a lot of content

chattoe, Nov 11, 2014
  4. Jhonatan lima Win User

Seu TOP 5

- GOW Judgment (multiplayer e coop sensacional) GOW 3 (Multiplayer) GOW 2 (Coop) - DD Dark Arisen - Halo 4 (multiplayer e Coop) - FEAR (1,2) - Just Cause 2
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

What MP online games you play?

Right now I'm stilling playing Halo 5, MCC and playing coop in Battlefront 2.
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

Battlefield 4 multiplayer modes announced

[quote user="RippenHarra"]

Coop is a no show this time. Hopefully the campaign is more enjoyable this time.

[/quote]

I never understand why COD and bf don't do good coop like Gears and Halo. COOP in gears and HALO are a lot of fun IMO.(Even as bad as Judgement was coop was still enjoyable.)
  7. Paraffin Alien Win User

Online Coop Games

Halo 3 has coop on the campaign mode, so does Halo Reach

And in Halo 4 there is Spartan Ops, great fun on coop.

All sci-fi first person shooters.

Destiny is good fun to play coop as you both upgrade your Guardians faster by working together as a team.
  8. CODukes4 Win User

Halo Masterchief Collection

I'm in for a real treat....I never played Halo 1, 2 or 3. This will be an all new Multiplayer experience and 4 games worth of coop campaign!
Thema:

halo 2 coop

1. halo 2 coop - Similar Threads - halo coop

2. I purchased HALO: Master Chief Collection, but it will not let me download and wants me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased HALO: Master Chief Collection, but it will not let me download and wants me to...: My brother in law previously had Halo MCC downloaded to my xbox, but i finally buckled down last night and purchased the game for myself. It still would not let me access the game, so I went...
  3. Halo Wars 2 Frozen Main Menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 Frozen Main Menu: I just got Halo Wars 2 and when I launch it after 'Press Any Key' and it signs in the white menu buttons on the top and bottom flicker, the visual becomes super laggy, and anything I do is super...
  4. Halo Waypoint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Waypoint: Hi, for some reason whenever I log into Halo Waypoint, it always says Xbox Live Account Error. It tells me to xbox.com and click profile, but it wont tell me anything else, what's actually wrong,...
  5. Halo Spartan OPS coop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Spartan OPS coop: Hi, I'm a Father and me and my son are new in Halo game, we have purchased Halo 4 and would like to play Spartan OPS coop campain , the questions are: 1- It's necessary to have a xboxlive GOLD...
  6. Halo 3 Coop Legendary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 Coop Legendary: Already completed the game on legendary, but would like to have a good time on coop if anyone is interested. 3e1bf0b1-af7f-403d-8023-5d50bf8e86e3
  7. Local coop on Halo CE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local coop on Halo CE: How can I start a local co-op game on Halo CE Xbox One? I can not seem to find this... bf31dfcb-4623-4a3e-be6d-ee697bb13ac0
  8. How to start same Xbox1 offline coop game Halo CE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to start same Xbox1 offline coop game Halo CE?: The title says it: I am trying to play an offline coop game of Halo CE īn the new Halo MCC, but I can't find an option to play an offline coop career game in Halo CE. Is it not possible? Help is...
  9. anyone want to play halo 3 coop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone want to play halo 3 coop?: do anyone want to play Halo MMC coop with me? My gamertag is marcusrenfro774. I dont want any skulls on though. Thanks. 3c459efd-cd54-4d4e-8f25-151a02f7124d
  10. Halo 2 Anniversary Coop Campaign?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 2 Anniversary Coop Campaign?!?!: What is wrong with this game??. I'm trying to play the game on coop split screen, but for some reason if either of us die the game reverts back too the last checkpoint for us both!!. Very annoying...