Halo 2 insane Lag...

Discus and support Halo 2 insane Lag... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am facing 1-5 FPS in Halo 2. Its an old game & my computer meets system requirement of this game but I don't know why its giving me so poor FPS. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ShehrozKhan1, Jun 13, 2019.

1. ShehrozKhan1
    ShehrozKhan1 Guest

Halo 2 insane Lag...

I am facing 1-5 FPS in Halo 2. Its an old game & my computer meets system requirement of this game but I don't know why its giving me so poor FPS. I have tried running it in Compatibility Mode (I thought it would work as game is meant to be released for
    older OS) but it doesn't work. Is this a problem with my OS or with the copy of the game.

:)

ShehrozKhan1, Jun 13, 2019
  2. ShehrozKhan1 Win User

Halo 2 insane Lag...

I have 1.0.4.129 version of halo 2 installed on my PC and I can't find any newer patch on the internet.

My specs are:
    Processor: Pentium Dual-Core E5400 @ 2.7 GHz
    Ram: 4 GB
    Display Adapter: Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset

I am running Halo 2 on Default settings i.e
    Display Mode Full-Screen (also checked windowed but didn't Work)
    Resolution: 800x600
    Anti-Aliasing: Off
    Level-Of-Detail: Low
    Safe Area: Off

Is there any solution left?
  3. Miku Sakuya Win User

Halo 2 insane Lag...

Honestly as far as I know this is actually a common problem on windows 10 with the game and I dont know the solution but there are many threads to look up
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Halo 2 insane Lag...

Hi,

What is the spec of your PC?

What resolution are you running the game?
  5. ShehrozKhan1 Win User

Halo 2 insane Lag...

@Miku Sakuya

Yeah, you are right! I have also seen many forums and videos floating around & most people are facing this issue in Windows 10. In this case I am facing this issue on Windows 7. Other tips that I found on those forums, any of them didn't worked for me.
  6. Suicidal Groove Win User

Halo 2 insane Lag...

Check if there are updates for the game.

It could be your video adapter.

Sometimes is the Windows itself and you can do nothing there.
Thema:

Halo 2 insane Lag...

1. Halo 2 insane Lag... - Similar Threads - Halo insane Lag

2. Can't install Halo Wars 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Halo Wars 2: After two days of attempts trying every single solution presented by both Microsoft and by users on the forums, I'm not sure what to do anymore. I'm currently having an issue where my installation...
  3. Halo reach characters dont show in gears 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo reach characters dont show in gears 5: So a buddy of my owns the gamepads and we share it. I downloaded the ultimate edition for gears 5 and none of the items came with it. The halo reach dude's, the boost. None of it showed up besides...
  4. Halo Infinite's Multiplayer - To Sprint or not to Sprint?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite's Multiplayer - To Sprint or not to Sprint?: **Disclaimer** - This is a long, opinionated post. Please bear with me if you so choose. It is no secret that there is a huge divide within the Halo community with regard to whether the sprint...
  5. Halo 5 will not leave initial launch screen on brand new console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 will not leave initial launch screen on brand new console.: Recently purchased an xbox one x as well as gamepass to play Halo 5. Unfortunately, I can't even get into any of the menus. When pressing play, the game opens to the initial Halo 5 launch screen,...
  6. Sign in from Xbox 360 to play HALO online

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Sign in from Xbox 360 to play HALO online: Sign in from Xbox 360 to play HALO online Thats right you are in the 360 if you tap the xbox button on the controller it qill bring up the 360 guide that i was talking about...
  7. Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Unable to install on Windows 10 laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Unable to install on Windows 10 laptop: I purchased a Download Code for Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition in April 2017 from Amazon.co.uk. I redeemed the Product Key on my Xbox One S and the game is installed there. When I try to install...
  8. disconnects from party and Halo MC or Forza 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    disconnects from party and Halo MC or Forza 4: hello ..my sister and I use play Halo Master Chief and Foraz 4 ...usually every night but besides to game...we are close and talk...I start by connecting us to Obox One party..we talk for 5- 10...
  9. How do play friends maps (ninja warrior) in halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do play friends maps (ninja warrior) in halo 5: hi, my 9 year old got his first xbox one s in may 2019, he got halo 5 today to play ninja warrior. Ive never played xbox and we don’t know what do do. Any help? He just got xbox live gold as well!...
  10. Halo Master Chief Collection big team battle btb Online Map Rotation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection big team battle btb Online Map Rotation: My friends and I keep getting the sand maps. "Sand Trap" is fine but so often we get the many iterations of the cheaply-built, un-memorable, open-space sand levels with geometries. These maps...