Halo 2 xbox original help

Discus and support Halo 2 xbox original help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey does anyone know if halo 2 on xbox i region free was going to buy it again on ebay from the usa i know about the ntsc and pal but have read here... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angry Goku, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Angry Goku
    Angry Goku Guest

Hey does anyone know if halo 2 on xbox i region free was going to buy it again on ebay from the usa i know about the ntsc and pal but have read here and there that the game is region free has any1 got a imported ver that works and does it only work on 360
    or the original xbox aswell

:)

Angry Goku, Nov 16, 2014
  2. EverXangel
    EverXangel Guest
    Halo 2

Maybe not a remake, but they could add the original Halo 2 to the Xbox live as they did with the original Halo Combat Evolved, I'd really like to play Halo 2 again.

EverXangel, Nov 16, 2014
  3. what was your first xbox live game played and when did you play it last

Halo 2 on the original Xbox

Gamblix-6546B374-A9A1-4C01-ACF8-0D0BF2068E9F, Nov 16, 2014
  4. Halo 2 xbox original help

Hey there, I believe they are all region locked as that was the case with all games back then. I doubt Halo 2 was an exception to that rule, so yes, they are all region locked.

Halo 2 will work on the Xbox 360, but again, I believe the disc would need to be the same region as the console so PAL or NTSC.

You can see a full list of Xbox originals that work on 360 here:
    support.xbox.com/.../play-original-games

DigitalAssassin, Nov 16, 2014
  5. S20Boominator Win User

Original Xbox Games

the xbox 360 console will play a few original xbox games like halo 2. Check which original xbox games play on the xbox 360. i hope this helps you
  6. EverXangel Win User

Halo 2

Maybe not a remake, but they could add the original Halo 2 to the Xbox live as they did with the original Halo Combat Evolved, I'd really like to play Halo 2 again.

7. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hey there, I believe they are all region locked as that was the case with all games back then. I doubt Halo 2 was an exception to that rule, so yes, they are all region locked.

Halo 2 will work on the Xbox 360, but again, I believe the disc would need to be the same region as the console so PAL or NTSC.

You can see a full list of Xbox originals that work on 360 here:
    support.xbox.com/.../play-original-games
  8. Gamblix-6546B374-A9A Win User

what was your first xbox live game played and when did you play it last

Halo 2 on the original Xbox
  9. Alucario Ultra Win User

Is there an xbox game that has changed your life in a meaningful way?

That wold be Halo 2 on the original xbox.
Thema:

1. Halo 2 xbox original help - Similar Threads - Halo original help

2. Original Xbox Compatibility for Halo 1 and 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox Compatibility for Halo 1 and 2: I know that original xbox backwards compatibility is still in its early stages right now, but I am hoping that Microsoft will consider adding Halo 1 and 2 soon, as they both were rather popular...
  3. Give me the original Xbox Halo 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Give me the original Xbox Halo 2: For everyone that does not know, the halo 2 that is in MCC is actually halo 2 pc..... IT IS NOT TRUE OG HALO 2 that came out in 2004 for the Xbox! The issue here is that halo 2 PC was trash and...
  4. Defective Game (Xbox Originals :Halo Combat Evolved)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Defective Game (Xbox Originals :Halo Combat Evolved): I bought this on the XBL store a while back, thinking I could play this on my 360. Boy was I wrong, It doesn't even start. Normally my encounters with the Support Staff go smoothly, but here I am...
  5. Original Star Wars : Rebuic commandos not working on my Halo 4 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Star Wars : Rebuic commandos not working on my Halo 4 360.: hey , when I press play game on the dashboard it goes to a Xbox screen then goes black, any ideas how to fix?! plz 54a25179-8570-4970-b3cb-3153ab6a2b0f
  6. Originally bought Halo 5 digitally but received a physical copy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Originally bought Halo 5 digitally but received a physical copy...: Is there a way I can have my points refunded so that I could spend them on a different game now that I have been gifted Halo 5 in real life? Please and thanks! b52942ec-5e40-4da4-bd61-e2e55e63f7f9
  7. Forerunner Conflict: The Original Halo War-Simulator Community!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forerunner Conflict: The Original Halo War-Simulator Community!: VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT FCWars.net Redirect TL:DR: If you're looking to join a large and very unique community that utilizes Master Chief Collection custom games to the max with a spice of authentic...
  8. Does the original halo 2 multiplayer go online on xbox live in ranked matches?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the original halo 2 multiplayer go online on xbox live in ranked matches?: Does the original halo 2 multiplayer go online on xbox live in ranked matches? (not the redone 6 maps) I can't find an answer to this anywhere. e2f411d7-5bf9-4d08-95cf-4af04106dc4f
  9. Forerunner Conflict: The Original Halo War-Sim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forerunner Conflict: The Original Halo War-Sim: VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT FCWars.net Redirect TL:DR: If you're looking to join a large and very unique community that utilizes Master Chief Collection custom games to the max with a spice of authentic...
  10. Halo 2 Anniversary Cinematic trailer using original graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 2 Anniversary Cinematic trailer using original graphics: Take a look at the new halo 2 Anniversary cinematic trailer using the original Halo 2 cut scene graphics. [View:[MEDIA]] 47f0a837-839f-4f23-9112-4d49d3863973