Halo 3 360 to Master Chief Xbox One

Discus and support Halo 3 360 to Master Chief Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; map variance for halo 3 xbox360 were not transferred as said they would be to master chief xbox one. They did not transfer anything! Can some one look... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Timthe clown, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Timthe clown
    Timthe clown Guest

map variance for halo 3 xbox360 were not transferred as said they would be to master chief xbox one. They did not transfer anything!

Can some one look into this?... Tech support for anything Microsoft is a joke!!!!

:)

Timthe clown, Aug 30, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people

Are you trying to system link between Xbox ones that are playing the Halo: Master Chief Collection and Xbox 360s that are playing the Xbox 360/Xbox Original versions of those games? I'm pretty sure that cross-play between Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions of
    the games will not work. You can cross-play with the Xbox 360 version of the games on both consoles, for example, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST and Halo 4 are backwards compatible on Xbox one.

You will either need all Xbox ones playing the Halo: Master Chief Collection or all Xbox 360s running the Xbox 360 Halo game of your choice.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Question about Halo?

Hello "MonsterGuy2014" :)

I don't have the Master Chief Collection for my Xbox One because I still have my Original Xbox / Xbox 360 with Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversay Edition, Halo Reach, and Halo 4.

The Halo series is amazing, but I won't be buying another Halo game on my Xbox One (except Halo Reach Anniversary Edition, if they make it).

I hope that you enjoy Halo The Master Chief Collection :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "MonsterGuy2014" :)
  5. IRB Win User

xbox1 and microsoft odst game

Halo ODST for the Xbox One is an Add-On for the Master Chief Collection. you must own that in order to play it.

When you fire up the Master Chief Collection, you should be able to start a campaign (under Halo 3) for ODST.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection to be bundled with Xbox One for free

Thema:

1. Halo 3 360 to Master Chief Xbox One - Similar Threads - Halo 360 Master

2. Sign in from Xbox 360 to play HALO online

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Sign in from Xbox 360 to play HALO online: Sign in from Xbox 360 to play HALO online Thats right you are in the 360 if you tap the xbox button on the controller it qill bring up the 360 guide that i was talking about...
  3. Xbox One cannot system link with another Xbox One or Xbox 360 in Halo 3 (Xbox 360 backwards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One cannot system link with another Xbox One or Xbox 360 in Halo 3 (Xbox 360 backwards...: So I've done this many times before, I've had 3 Xbox Ones (1 original, 1 S, 1 X) and 7 Xbox 360s (various models) all system linked on a 16 port switch with ethernet cables. In fact I just had...
  4. I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people: I have added a xbox one to our consoles since we have enjoyed our 360 so much. I know you can play Halo up to 8 people by setting up system link. The game can recognize my 360 that is trying to...
  5. I cant play Halo Wars Xbox 360 on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play Halo Wars Xbox 360 on my Xbox One: Hello When I insert the halo wars disc into my xbox one, it sends me into blu-ray and it doesnt let me play or nothing, i previously inserted halo 4 (xbox 360 disc too) and it downloaded...
  6. Playing Halo 4 matchmaking on Xbox 360. MATCHMAKING GAMES NOT FULLY LOADING...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Halo 4 matchmaking on Xbox 360. MATCHMAKING GAMES NOT FULLY LOADING...: Problem is the matchmaking games are not fully loading and at the bottom of screen it keeps saying "Information could not be retrieved from Xbox Live" This has been going on for about 3 days now....
  7. XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ...: June 16, 2018. The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk it tells me unrecognizable disk and every...
  8. remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update ...: June 16, 2018. The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk it tells me unrecognizable disk and every...
  9. Zathura Halo 2 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zathura Halo 2 xbox 360: Hello, I am ok on computers but not the most confident. I bought my son a Star Wars XBOX 360 and it's been working fine. However, I recently bought him two games : ZATHURA and HALO 2 but I can't...
  10. Halo 4 Xbox 360 Game Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 Xbox 360 Game Code: Hi, sorry to disturb you but I bought a xbox 360 and all the halo games yesterday, however I wanted to activate in game items with the codes provided in the box but just one had worked ... I can...