Halo 3 Crashing Bug needs important fix

Discus and support Halo 3 Crashing Bug needs important fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and many others who bought the MCC can't play Halo 3 at all. I bought the PAL disc version of the game. Halo 3 is working fine if you don't update... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BadDogVII, Nov 12, 2014.

1. BadDogVII
    BadDogVII Guest

Me and many others who bought the MCC can't play Halo 3 at all.

I bought the PAL disc version of the game.

Halo 3 is working fine if you don't update the game with the 15gb patch but if you don't update you can't be online or play online.

-Hard rebooting your Xbox One console doesn't fix the issue

-Reinstalling the game doesn't fix the issue

-Installing the game with another game disc doesn't fix the issue

This bug affects both single player/multiplayer and we can't start the game at all. As soon as we try to start a mission,Forge or MP the game freezes in the loading screen, the game shuts down and takes us back to the Xbox One dashboard.

This makes us who are affected not being able to play some playlists, no Halo 3 custom games or forge, no H3 theater or campaign.

I hope this message gets through to you guys and if you see this please acknowledge this problem.

:)

BadDogVII, Nov 12, 2014
  2. Offline Xbox One Question

as others have said some updates are pretty important as dead rising 3's update fixed some pretty bad bugs and also stabilized the frame rate, also wolfenstiens update stop a issue where a lot of peoples games would randomly crash so if possible update the games prior to playing is always the best advise

Terrin_marine, Nov 12, 2014
  3. HALO 3 MESSED UP ARMOR

This is known bug in Halo 3 and the only known fix is to obtain all 49 achievements, completing the original 1000 Gamerscore.

SN00KIE-E5265A2D-A295-4FD4-A3EF-1272584D0A5D, Nov 12, 2014
  4. SN00KIE-E5265A2D-A29 Win User

HALO 3 MESSED UP ARMOR

This is known bug in Halo 3 and the only known fix is to obtain all 49 achievements, completing the original 1000 Gamerscore.
  5. CeRuMoNY Win User

"Playing offline" Help!

Yeah patch fixed frame rate and other bugs and crashes you should be good goatsnatcher
  6. zerobeat17 Win User

Biggest disappointment in 30 years of gaming

I understand your frustration about the "Halo 5" But keep in mind that it's just a new release, and there the expectations are lot of game bugs, That's why we need to be connected always in Xbox live to have an updates on the game itself for bug fixes and
    stuff. "There is no New thing that doesn't have any bugs/mistakes, even scientist does make a lot of mistakes before perfecting the product" It's just, People need to think about all things coming that there will be a bugs on it. That is why they invented
    BETA, however not all the bugs can be seen on the BETA, There will be infinite upgrade's and fix's that needs to be done in anything.
  7. ArchlordVampiro Win User

Patch 1.2

They need to fix the quest bugs still. I got 3 quest where I cant complete them.
  8. SpionSoul Win User
Thema:

1. Halo 3 Crashing Bug needs important fix - Similar Threads - Halo Crashing Bug

2. PC crashing with only Halo or Xbox APP Installed

in XBoX on Windows
    PC crashing with only Halo or Xbox APP Installed: Hello, Yesterday at 10.30pm I've installed Xbox App to use my new premium subscription on PC. After 30 minutes I've decided to install Halo and since then the problem started. As soon as Halo was...
  3. Halo Wars 2 crashing to desktop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 crashing to desktop.: My game would work fine for a random amount of time until crashing to the desktop. I don't know if it's the game itself or something I am doing that is causing it and I have run out of patience....
  4. Halo Wars 2 Crashing in the first campaign mission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Crashing in the first campaign mission: Hi, I recently purchased and installed Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition on a Windows 10 PC, I loaded the game and it started fine, navigated through the menu to the campaign section, and started the...
  5. halo mcc crashing & glitching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo mcc crashing & glitching: so i havent hardly been able to play MCC in months because everytime i try to it takes forever to load up or it doenst and brings me back to the dashboard. and then when i am able to play im lucky...
  6. Halo MCC Edition - Halo 3 LASO Playlist - Crash to Xbox Home Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Edition - Halo 3 LASO Playlist - Crash to Xbox Home Screen: My son, GT [Mod removed - See guidelines], is working through the Halo MCC Achievement list and currently focussed on the LASO playlists. While he was playing MCC Halo 3 LASO on our Xbox1, I...
  7. Game crashes continuing Legendary Campaign for Halo 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crashes continuing Legendary Campaign for Halo 4: Playing Halo 4 on legendary on the mission requiem at around 80%+ through the mission, when i try to resume the campaign it loads over half the way freezes then crashes to the xbox home screen,...
  8. Halo 5 keeps crashing on Swords of Sanghelios

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 keeps crashing on Swords of Sanghelios: I bought a brand new xbox one s yesterday and downloaded halo 5 from game pass and all seemed well but every time i try to play Swords of Sanghelios right before you can play the sounds skips like...
  9. Halo reach on Xbox 1 gamebreakinng bug. Game crashes when loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo reach on Xbox 1 gamebreakinng bug. Game crashes when loading.: So i was loading up halo reach and i accedently clicked on the remote function in the xbox glass app and my game froze and started making some horrific screeching then it crashed. Now it wont...
  10. Halo Master Chief Collection Still Crashes and Full of Bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection Still Crashes and Full of Bugs: I honestly can not believe after 6 months of release, that I'm still encountering flat out crashes and progress-ending glitches with this game. The biggest F U of all comes whenever I am at the...