Halo 3 Downloaded game | disc unreadable ||world of kefflings freeze || gta online freeze

Discus and support Halo 3 Downloaded game | disc unreadable ||world of kefflings freeze || gta online freeze in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I'd like to get some help from here. So my problem is with HALO 3 i get it from the games with gold promotion last year. I start playing with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kicsiSUPRA, Jan 27, 2014.

1. kicsiSUPRA
    kicsiSUPRA Guest

Halo 3 Downloaded game | disc unreadable ||world of kefflings freeze || gta online freeze

Hello! I'd like to get some help from here. So my problem is with HALO 3

i get it from the games with gold promotion last year. I start playing with it. On the first level after the lake or waterfall i get disc unreadable error.

well its kinda funny becase its downloaded. I tried to redownload,clear cache,remove system update,downloaded on a pendrive(16 gb kingston[w/r speed ok with xbox])

And also to an another HDD.(got it from my friend, and his halo 3 works on his xbox).

after this time the error still exist. Later that i got the WORLD OF KEFLINGS game and that just freeze up on a loading screen.

(also tried redownload/clear cache/clear system update/pendrive/HDD/) none of them worked.

GTA V sometimes pop up an error message "game data corrupt" but i reboot the xbox and after that it works perfectly ,except the ONLINE because that just freeze up after 5 minute playing.

the newer games like sleeping dogs and lara croft works perfectly!

Xbox 360 slim /250gb/

Any suggestions?Halo 3 Downloaded game | disc unreadable ||world of kefflings freeze || gta online freeze :) (hdd fail?)

Thanks for helping

István

:)

kicsiSUPRA, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Halo 3 Downloaded game | disc unreadable ||world of kefflings freeze || gta online freeze

This is most likely due to a damaged HDD/USB drive.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Halo 3 Downloaded game | disc unreadable ||world of kefflings freeze || gta online freeze

I cant answer this but I too am having the same problem. tho this is with Dead Island and Fable 3

WynterDawnshade, Jan 27, 2014
  4. WynterDawnshade Win User

I cant answer this but I too am having the same problem. tho this is with Dead Island and Fable 3
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

This is most likely due to a damaged HDD/USB drive.
  6. foreverhexxed Win User

crapy downloads

Never got fable 3 going and now Im trying to play prototype that i downloaded from the marketplace but it freezes up during a cinematic scene and tells me disc unreadable when there is no disc in my xbox...:mad:
  7. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Halo 4 : Unreadable disc

my xbox started to freeze before it red ringed...that's kinda what is happening to yours...mine has started to freeze occasionally now as well. not surprising, since microsoft sent me a refurbished xbox, instead of my original one which is now probably playing
    at someone elses house now...
  8. lokilopez209 Win User

Can't play Madden NFL 25 online for Xbox One. Freezes 100% of the time.

No disc, downloaded game and freezes online play only. Very frustrating.
Thema:

1. Halo 3 Downloaded game | disc unreadable ||world of kefflings freeze || gta online freeze - Similar Threads - Halo Downloaded game

2. Halo Wars Definive Edition Not Downloading with Xbox Game Pass For PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars Definive Edition Not Downloading with Xbox Game Pass For PC.: Halo Wars Definitive Edition is listed as one of the games within Game Pass for PC but cannot be downloaded through the Microsoft Store as it is listed as a Game Pass Console only game but it can...
  3. Unable to download Halo Wars Definitive Edition (PC) via Xbox Game Pass for PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download Halo Wars Definitive Edition (PC) via Xbox Game Pass for PC.: I cannot download Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (PC), which I have access to through Xbox Game Pass for PC. I receive error code 0x803f8001, but the support page for this error code only gives...
  4. Xbox Game Pass: Halo Wars Definitive Edition (Play Anywhere) **Unable to download on pc**

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass: Halo Wars Definitive Edition (Play Anywhere) **Unable to download on pc**: So i have the game pass trial and i wanted to get halo wars definitive edition on my PC. I am able to download and install on the Xbox one but when i view the PC version of the Microsoft app it...
  5. Halo MCC not in my "ready to download" section under my games and apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC not in my "ready to download" section under my games and apps: Halo Master Chief Collection is not in my ready to download section even though I know I own it and want to re download it. b226a999-4ae1-4dd3-bc53-2138e2480cbc
  6. Download Full Halo 5 Game and Update On PC Then Transfer Those Installations To Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Full Halo 5 Game and Update On PC Then Transfer Those Installations To Xbox One: Hi, is there a way I can download the full Halo 5 Game + Updates on my PC then put those files on a hard drive I have laying around? I own the full game on disc but I don't have a console to...
  7. can't download halo spartan and war game packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download halo spartan and war game packs: Hello I just bought and installed Halo 4 with xbox live. Now I try to open "war game" mode or "spartan ops" and all I get is an error message saying it can connect to xbox live when it tries to...
  8. Halo 5 bundle redeem code didn't download game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 bundle redeem code didn't download game: I bought the Xbox 1s Halo 5 bundle for my son for Christmas. We entered the 25 digit code to download the game but received a message to refresh the page. When we did that, it returned to the home...
  9. I can't download halo reach anymore; I got it with the program games with gold in september ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download halo reach anymore; I got it with the program games with gold in september ...: Hi everyone Like i said in title, i got the halo reach with the program "games with gold" in september 2014, i played for months; but i changed my xbox 360 to xbox one and I tried to download...
  10. Halo 5: Guardians (Digital) It's been a year and I still can't download this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians (Digital) It's been a year and I still can't download this game: It's been over a year since I purchased Halo 5: Guardians(Digital) and I still haven't been able to download it to my Xbox one. The data limit for my internet is too low for me to download all of...