Halo 3 ODST not installed with MCC

Discus and support Halo 3 ODST not installed with MCC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Halo MCC, and ODST is not installed. When i click on the ‘Halo 3: ODST’ campaign option, it tells me that it is not installed and takes me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NiceOmnivore342, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Halo 3 ODST not installed with MCC

I bought the Halo MCC, and ODST is not installed. When i click on the ‘Halo 3: ODST’ campaign option, it tells me that it is not installed and takes me to the Microsft store to buy the game. Shouldn’t this game already be installed when i bought the full
    collection?

:)

NiceOmnivore342, Nov 4, 2019
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code?

Halo 3: ODST was not included as part of the Master Chief Collection. There was a redemption code sent out for it for some users of MCC as a make-good, which added the single-player version of ODST to the MCC. If you redeemed it then, then it would be available
    as DLC on the account that redeemed it.

Go to My Games & Apps -> Games -> Halo MCC and press Menu, then choose Manage Game. If this account redeemed it, it will appear in "Ready to Install".

If you own the Xbox 360 version of Halo 3 ODST, you can install the single-player version through back-compat.
  3. NxtDoc1851 Win User

The Hunt Continues....

4. Mister Beep Win User

Halo3: ODST and Halo 4: Sparten in Halo: The Master Chief Collection?

Hey there,

The Halo Master Chief Collection does not include Halo 3: ODST, but it should include Halo 4: Spartan Ops. Halo 3: ODST is available on the Xbox Store as an add-on for Halo: MCC.

Hope this helps!
  5. EpH3s1aNs Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Helpful Multi-player Connection Tips and Possible Solutions

6. ProcessVince Win User

Can't find Halo 3:ODST in the store to MCC!

If you bought and played the Halo: MCC before December 19th, you are entitled to the remaster of Halo 3: ODST!
Thema:

Halo 3 ODST not installed with MCC

1. Halo 3 ODST not installed with MCC - Similar Threads - Halo ODST installed

2. Halo 3/Reach/ODST/4 playerbase as of now, 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3/Reach/ODST/4 playerbase as of now, 2019: I am a seriously PC Master Race player since i've spent a childhood having my bros not allowing me to play consoles, and since now i have a steady job income (And let's not forget a college...
  3. Halo 3 ODST achievements in MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST achievements in MCC not unlocking: Hello. On a whim recently I decided to complete the campaigns for the various Halos on the Master chief Collection. I had partially completed all of them but had a few uncompleted chapters on...
  4. HALO 3: ODST - no content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO 3: ODST - no content: Hello, Just bought the add on to MCC -> Halo3:odst. Addon is installed, content is installed (reinstalled as well) - still cannot start the game. It says that H3:ODST is not installed. I saw...
  5. Halo 3 ODST code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST code: Hi there, I played the Halo MCC when it first came out and am now getting back into it after a very prolonged hiatus. I saw that at some point in 2015 codes were given out to download it for free...
  6. Halo MCC - Halo 3 ODST problem ("no content")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - Halo 3 ODST problem ("no content"): Hi I have box version of Halo MCC and purchased Halo 3 ODST. The MCC is updated and DLC is downloaded but it still displays message "no content". I've already tried: - hard reset - uninstall...
  7. Halo 3 ODST Code for Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST Code for Master Chief Collection: Hello there, I did not redeem my ODST campaign code before it was purged from my messages. Am I able to still make use of it? Thanks, Nat 9429aed6-133b-4fc2-9891-65efd772772d
  8. Halo 3:ODST achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3:ODST achievements not unlocking: Hello, I've completed an achievement in Halo 3:ODST, I know because of the in game tracker but it hasn't been unlocked. I completed it on Monday evening 54e4a52a-6404-4380-9d6f-38b79f83ff68
  9. Issues installing disk version of Halo 3 ODST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues installing disk version of Halo 3 ODST: When I put the ODST campaign disk in it launches the BluRay app, and it gives me a "cant´t play disk" error message including the code (0x91d70001), tried it multiple times and this would always...
  10. Halo 3 ODST "installation stopped" at 100% for many people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST "installation stopped" at 100% for many people: We have the Master Chief Collection update installed and the disc is in the console, but when the ODST download reaches 100% it simply says "Installation stopped". Pressing A on it gives the...