HALO 3 ODST REDEEM CODE FOR MCC

Discus and support HALO 3 ODST REDEEM CODE FOR MCC in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey, I received an email stating that I was eligible for a download code for HALO 3 ODST for the MCC, but have been unable to retrieve it! Am I still... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GaiusSix, Nov 18, 2015.

1. GaiusSix
    GaiusSix Guest

Hey,

I received an email stating that I was eligible for a download code for HALO 3 ODST for the MCC, but have been unable to retrieve it! Am I still entitled to this?

Thanks

:)

GaiusSix, Nov 18, 2015
  2. Lost ODST code

Forgot to redeem my ODST code for Halo: MCC and would like it resent if possible. Thanks!

Xx I AmPeD I xX, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Jp Hurley69
    Jp Hurley69 Guest
    Deleted Pre-paid Code

I forgot to redeem my Halo 3: ODST prepaid code (for MCC) sent out to me by xbox. it was deleted from my inbox before i could redeem it. I was told to post here for help.

thank you

Jp Hurley69, Nov 18, 2015
  4. HALO 3 ODST REDEEM CODE FOR MCC

Hey there GaiusSix!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 19, 2015
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code?

Halo 3: ODST was not included as part of the Master Chief Collection. There was a redemption code sent out for it for some users of MCC as a make-good, which added the single-player version of ODST to the MCC. If you redeemed it then, then it would be available
    as DLC on the account that redeemed it.

Go to My Games & Apps -> Games -> Halo MCC and press Menu, then choose Manage Game. If this account redeemed it, it will appear in "Ready to Install".

If you own the Xbox 360 version of Halo 3 ODST, you can install the single-player version through back-compat.
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

The Hunt Continues....

7. Mister Beep Win User

Halo3: ODST and Halo 4: Sparten in Halo: The Master Chief Collection?

Hey there,

The Halo Master Chief Collection does not include Halo 3: ODST, but it should include Halo 4: Spartan Ops. Halo 3: ODST is available on the Xbox Store as an add-on for Halo: MCC.

Hope this helps!
  8. EpH3s1aNs Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Helpful Multi-player Connection Tips and Possible Solutions

9. Vader of Death Win User

ODST download code

Same here. My Halo 3: ODST campaign download code has expired. I would like to get the Halo 3: ODST Campaign download code. I couldn't download it at the time and it ran out before I could redeem it.
Thema:

1. HALO 3 ODST REDEEM CODE FOR MCC - Similar Threads - HALO ODST REDEEM

2. Halo 3: ODST redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3: ODST redeem code: Hey, I bought Halo MMC around release and I guess never claimed my code since the ODST campaign is locked and I'm 'able' to purchase it from the store. If you could check my account to make sure...
  3. I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC): Back in the day when the promotion ran I had played Halo MCC on my account before the given expiration date, but never redeemed my code. Is there anyway to get that code back?...
  4. Halo 3 ODST redeem Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST redeem Code: Hello, a long time ago I purchased The Master Chief Collection, and got sent a code for ODST but didn't have time to redeem it. Is there a way I can still redeem the code or is it loo late? Thank...
  5. Lost halo 3 odst code was never redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost halo 3 odst code was never redeemed: I played halo mcc from launch and received a code through the smartglass app on my phone however my original Xbox one broke and I have once bought another only to realise all my messages have gone...
  6. Halo ODST Campaign offer not redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo ODST Campaign offer not redeemed: I was deployed to the middle east when the offer for the master chief collection message was offered to me via email and through xbox live on my xbox one. I went on to the faq from the email and...
  7. Halo 3 ODST redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST redeem code: I own the mater chief collection and did not get a chance to redeem my free halo 3 ODST campaign. I was eligible to the free download and should still be. Can I still receive my code for my...
  8. Halo 3 ODST redeem code for MCC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST redeem code for MCC: Hi, I was eligible for a Halo 3 ODST redeem code for MCC, I remeber receiving but not redeeming the code at the time (a year or so ago) but now I can't even find it. Help please. Thanks...
  9. Halo ODST Lost Redeemable code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo ODST Lost Redeemable code: I bought Halo: Master Chief collection when it came out. Later I got a redeemable code for Halo ODST but I lost the code. Is there a way to recover that code or get a new one? Thank you!...
  10. Halo ODST redeemable code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo ODST redeemable code: Hi there. I was given a redeemable code for halo ODST due to the issues Halo MCC had during its launch. I had initially thought I'd redeemed it but after looking today it turns out that I hadn't...