Halo 3 ODST

Discus and support Halo 3 ODST in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, I have been chatting with a Xbox Support employee regarding ODST and I was told to post in this forum. Unfortunately I haven't received the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DiePodGamer, Nov 1, 2015.

1. DiePodGamer
    DiePodGamer Guest

Halo 3 ODST

Hi there,

I have been chatting with a Xbox Support employee regarding ODST and I was told to post in this forum.

Unfortunately I haven't received the game or any kind of code for it, thus I wanted to ask whether you could kindly help me out.

Thanks in advance! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,

Arian

:)

DiePodGamer, Nov 1, 2015
  2. iBIanKz
    iBIanKz Guest
    New to Halo, worth a buy?

I loved Halo 3: ODST.

And as others have said I would play in order Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, ODST, and Reach whenever.

iBIanKz, Nov 1, 2015
  3. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Halo 3: ODST Reviews

Below you can find the reviews for Halo 3: ODST. If you have any questions that the reviews didn't answer, start a new thread on the forum. Played the game already? Rate it above and tell us why you did or didn’t like it. Better yet, write your own user review!

9 out of 10 - IGN
    Read the full review here: Direct Link
    9 out of 10 - Game Spot
    Read the full review here: Direct Link

kevin, Nov 1, 2015
  4. Halo 3 ODST

Hey there, Arian! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking HERE. Halo 3 ODST :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 2, 2015
  5. iBIanKz Win User

New to Halo, worth a buy?

I loved Halo 3: ODST.

And as others have said I would play in order Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, ODST, and Reach whenever.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Halo3: ODST and Halo 4: Sparten in Halo: The Master Chief Collection?

Hey there,

The Halo Master Chief Collection does not include Halo 3: ODST, but it should include Halo 4: Spartan Ops. Halo 3: ODST is available on the Xbox Store as an add-on for Halo: MCC.

Hope this helps!
  7. Tul2 Win User

Halo 3 ODST "installation stopped" at 100% for many people

I can see the Option to run ODST in the game menu under Halo 3 -> Halo 3 ODST

Though it cannot run and needs DLC
  8. The1337gamer Win User

Bungie's Destiny gets new details/images.

Screenshot from Halo 3: ODST:

[View:http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/microsoft/halo/odst/halodestinytweet1130-610a.jpg]
  9. DJANI Darkhouse Win User

Halo 3 Odst firefight and vidmaster achievement

Yeap thanks, it already in odst. Also addy in halo 3 odst.

cheers
Thema:

Halo 3 ODST

1. Halo 3 ODST - Similar Threads - Halo ODST

2. Halo: Reach & Halo 3 ODST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Reach & Halo 3 ODST: When I view these games or DLCs in the store, it says I have them installed via the MCC, however I am unable to play these two in the MCC. Is there any fix to this?...
  3. Halo Master Chief Collection (Halo 3: ODST)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection (Halo 3: ODST): Okay so I've been trying to get all the achievements for Halo 3 ODST, (on MCC) I'm down to the audio logs, my Xbox achievements are telling me I have the 27th to the 30th ones to claim. I've gone...
  4. Halo 3 ODST dlc

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST dlc: Ive just now learned of the halo 3 dlc code getting sent out to people who played the master chief collection on launch, and until 12/20/14 (i believe) i dont remember ever getting one and i would...
  5. Halo 3 ODST not installed with MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST not installed with MCC: I bought the Halo MCC, and ODST is not installed. When i click on the ‘Halo 3: ODST’ campaign option, it tells me that it is not installed and takes me to the Microsft store to buy the game....
  6. Halo 3/Reach/ODST/4 playerbase as of now, 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3/Reach/ODST/4 playerbase as of now, 2019: I am a seriously PC Master Race player since i've spent a childhood having my bros not allowing me to play consoles, and since now i have a steady job income (And let's not forget a college...
  7. Halo 3 ODST achievements in MCC not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST achievements in MCC not unlocking: Hello. On a whim recently I decided to complete the campaigns for the various Halos on the Master chief Collection. I had partially completed all of them but had a few uncompleted chapters on...
  8. HALO 3: ODST - no content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO 3: ODST - no content: Hello, Just bought the add on to MCC -> Halo3:odst. Addon is installed, content is installed (reinstalled as well) - still cannot start the game. It says that H3:ODST is not installed. I saw...
  9. Halo 3 ODST code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 3 ODST code: Hi there, I played the Halo MCC when it first came out and am now getting back into it after a very prolonged hiatus. I saw that at some point in 2015 codes were given out to download it for free...
  10. Halo MCC - Halo 3 ODST problem ("no content")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - Halo 3 ODST problem ("no content"): Hi I have box version of Halo MCC and purchased Halo 3 ODST. The MCC is updated and DLC is downloaded but it still displays message "no content". I've already tried: - hard reset - uninstall...