Halo 4 gamer tag saying my status is not joinable

Discus and support Halo 4 gamer tag saying my status is not joinable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wht does ny gamer tag say im not joinable? 648e8827-aa1f-42f3-82e2-6449aac1058a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lord maq, Jan 20, 2014.

1. lord maq
    lord maq Guest

Wht does ny gamer tag say im not joinable?

:)

lord maq, Jan 20, 2014
  2. Baker2387
    Baker2387 Guest
    Multiplayer status not joinable

I need help connecting to friends online on halo 4. My nat type is open but all my friends status say not joinable. Occasionally they will say joinable but when I go to join it had a padlock on them and I am still unable to join them. Since I have bought
    the game I have never been able to join any of my friends games but I have no other issues with multiplayer.can someone please point me in the right direction.

Baker2387, Jan 20, 2014
  3. Baker2387
    Baker2387 Guest

This is my account and I'm 26 I don't have any parental controls set I'm allowed to look and do as I please. This is the only game I have been playing other than halo reach which I haven't played since halo 4 came out. Like I said before my nat is always
    in open status but I am unable to join any friends they all say not joinable and on the occasion they say joinable they have a padlock next to the join player button which does nothing when I hit the button to join.

Baker2387, Jan 20, 2014
  4. Paul1708
    Paul1708 Guest

It depends were you in a game that was full or a full lobby.

Or your in a private game or lobby

Is your NAT open?

Paul1708, Jan 23, 2014
  5. Paul1708 Win User

It depends were you in a game that was full or a full lobby.

Or your in a private game or lobby

Is your NAT open?
  6. Baker2387 Win User

This is my account and I'm 26 I don't have any parental controls set I'm allowed to look and do as I please. This is the only game I have been playing other than halo reach which I haven't played since halo 4 came out. Like I said before my nat is always
    in open status but I am unable to join any friends they all say not joinable and on the occasion they say joinable they have a padlock next to the join player button which does nothing when I hit the button to join.
  7. Urocco Win User

Halo 4 file share error/"ban" : "the name of the creator of this file is not allowed on Xbox live"

This is me again using my proper gamer tag to again say that I cannot upload to fileshare on Halo 4 as it says my name is not allowed on XBOX live.

Thanks for your time.
  8. Tuffnut60 Win User

problem with halo 4: cant connect to friends games and im lv 14, but it shows that im lv 1

I'm having the same problem. When I first log in and start playing, I'm able to join friends and play a few war games. Then I get kicked from a game and from that point on I can't join anybody. It say's they are joinable, but as soon as I click the button,
    it says not joinable.

If I back out of Halo 4 and come back in, I am able to join my friends again for a few games before I get kicked again.
  9. wowboy Win User

Halo 4 not joinable...

Ok, i hope you find the information need, because i live in russia.

But the modem and router both seem to be foriegn, most likely both well known brands.

The modem is: Motorola 136052070

On the modem there is also a writing: SURFboard model:SB5101E. Not sure what that means.

The router is: upvel model ur-315BN
Thema:

1. Halo 4 gamer tag saying my status is not joinable - Similar Threads - Halo gamer tag

2. Halo Reach finaly on our xbox and PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach finaly on our xbox and PC: I'm looking forward to the campaign. It was excellent. 80abc98d-0964-4057-a7c9-77f5d3732572
  3. Why do I not own Halo Master Chief collection anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I not own Halo Master Chief collection anymore?: My Xbox one, when I first got it (2-3 years ago), was the one that came with Halo MCC and now when I went to my uninstalled list to redownload it and it's not there. So I went to Microsoft store...
  4. If you are a active Halo 5 Gamer then Rebellion Gaming is the place for you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you are a active Halo 5 Gamer then Rebellion Gaming is the place for you.: Us we brought the greatest, and we hold strong. A community of gamers to form as a unit known asRebellion Gaming. Our purpose to provide a structure so that no matter if you create maps grind...
  5. Halo 5: Guardians, Limited Collectors Edition, Swindling Gamers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians, Limited Collectors Edition, Swindling Gamers?: Let me first start by saying, I bought the Halo 5: Guardians, Limited Collectors Edition, purely for the beautifully designed Master Chief and Spartan Locke Statue by TriForce, and everything else...
  6. x1 gamer - Halo, Facry 4, GTA 5, Destiny, AC, COD looking for a clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    x1 gamer - Halo, Facry 4, GTA 5, Destiny, AC, COD looking for a clan: Hi, I am a 26 year old with some down time right now looking to join a clan. I don't see much out there right now. Looking for active members on multiple games with a ranking system and events....
  7. Halo: The Master Chief Collection 4,000 Gamer score Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection 4,000 Gamer score Question: Will we get the Achievements of beating all of the Halo games on Legendary? Like example Halo 4 Legendary alone? Are we unlocking every single Achievement for each of the four Halo games?...
  8. Girl Gamers on Halo 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Girl Gamers on Halo 4?: Hey, I've been trying to find girls on Halo 4 to play matching making with. I am not the "best" at Halo 4, but I can definitely hold my own. I took a lengthy break from Xbox Live while I was at...
  9. The Lost Cause Gamers-The Halo Democracy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Lost Cause Gamers-The Halo Democracy: Are you at least 16 years of age and looking for a team based community, check us out at lostcausegamers.doomby.com. hit us up if you are interested. 7cb7fe48-6ab4-494a-b46f-088f42f816e3
  10. HAGA is looking for dedicated Halo gamers!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HAGA is looking for dedicated Halo gamers!: Halo Achievements Gaming Alliance is looking for dedicated Halo gamers who have a undying passion for Halo games and have the competitive desire for achievements. Send a message to me [] if you...