Halo 4 in MCC: Are there any fixes for the problems in this game?

Discus and support Halo 4 in MCC: Are there any fixes for the problems in this game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are there any fixes for the disappearing HUD and the LOOK INVERSION NOT WORKING WHEN FLYING?????? I don't even want to play this thing because the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PanicSleet35801, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Halo 4 in MCC: Are there any fixes for the problems in this game?

Are there any fixes for the disappearing HUD and the LOOK INVERSION NOT WORKING WHEN FLYING?????? I don't even want to play this thing because the inverted look suddenly turns off when I try to pilot a craft of any kind. It totally sucks!

:)

PanicSleet35801, Dec 27, 2014
  2. S1MPL1STIC
    S1MPL1STIC Guest
    Halo Master Chief Collection Still Crashes and Full of Bugs

Just to let you know, Bungie has nothing to due with any of the Master Chief Collection problems. I have played the game since launch personally, and for me at least, I am not encountering any of the problems that you are having. I would recommend to see
    if the MCC was updated lately and correctly. Then the next best thing would be to jump onto Halo Waypoint and see if there are any fixes on there, or anyone else that is having similar problems. If all else fails try to get in touch with 343 Industries to
    see if there is a fix.

S1MPL1STIC, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Halo MCC playlist title glitch

So on my regular Xbox one, I had the same two title glitches. I got the new Halo 5 Xbox one edition plus a brand new MCC disc and transferred my profile to the new xbox and the glitch is still there? If I delete the the "save game data" for Halo MCC, will
    I lose my Achievement/campaign/game unlocks? Will it fix this issue? Any ideas how to fix it?

Your Evil Enemy, Dec 27, 2014
  4. IntenseJames Win User

I Cant Play halo 2 anniversary campaign

I can't play any of the 4 campaigns in Halo MCC.
  5. Intaminator Win User

Changing the language of a backwards compatible game

There don't appear to be any language options in Halo 4. And to clarify, I am not using the MCC version.
  6. Malacath Win User

Halo 5 will either make or break this franchise.

I'm hopeful that 343i learned from their mistakes when it comes to the technical problems of the MCC.

So hopefully there should be nothing more than minor teething problems that are fixed pretty quick.

But if it is a disastrous launch like the MCC was then the Halo franchise will die.
  7. Ragnarok5000 Win User

Xbox one games ?

Almost all issues of Halo MCC are fixed.
  8. PICK 34 Win User

I want say halo is dead

Halo mcc has sold over 2 million copies, the series itself over 60 million. Halo 5 was the number one pre ordered game and will sell a ton upon launch. The last time I played MP on MCC I didn't have any problems. Halo is alive and well.
Thema:

Halo 4 in MCC: Are there any fixes for the problems in this game?

1. Halo 4 in MCC: Are there any fixes for the problems in this game? - Similar Threads - Halo MCC Are

2. Halo MCC - Halo Reach Not Included?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - Halo Reach Not Included?: I have XBox One X console, brand new, and I bought the disc Halo: Master Chief Collection. When I open Halo MCC on my XBox One X, then select "Campaigns", all the versions are listed, including...
  3. Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live: I purchased Halo MCC through Steam. When I first tried logging in, I got the "Something went wrong" message. I remembered my first Xbox live account was compromised years ago and I had created a...
  4. [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC Steam] Halo MCC: Unable to unlock "I'm Sorry, Dave" achievement: "I'm Sorry, Dave" is a very basic achievement and the 2nd most common achievement on Steam... yet I cannot for the life of me unlock it. Yes I'm playing with Anti-Cheat on, yes I can unlock all...
  5. What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?: Good morning everyone, as I have been getting mixed information as to what is included with Halo: The MCC, I would like some clarification from the Xbox community as the Halo community has been...
  6. No puedo jugar Halo Reach en MCC / I cant play Halo Reach on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar Halo Reach en MCC / I cant play Halo Reach on MCC: Hace tiempo que tengo Halo MCC, hoy descargué todo de nuevo, porque lo había quitado. El problema es, que no me deja jugar Halo Reach, me aparece el enunciado de que tengo que descargar el...
  7. Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC: I need some help. I purchased Halo Reach from the Microsoft Store to add to the MCC. The 10MB game shows up in the Ready to Install section of the MCC Manage Add-Ons page but when I install it, it...
  8. halo mcc matchmaking

in XBoX on Windows
    halo mcc matchmaking: Hi everybody, I've a problem with Halo Mcc on Steam. In fact, I can't find parties even after few minutes. At this day, I didn't find ones (I tried all mode). I'm from West Europe. I turn off...
  9. MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK

in XBoX on Windows
    MATCHMAKING SERVER FOR HALO REACH (HALO: MCC) DOES NOT WORK: Hi everyone, I bought Halo Reach in Microsft Store like a month ago. At the begining it worked fine, I could play online, it was a bit slow to join a game, but it worked. Now a days, it is...
  10. I can’t play Halo Reach on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Halo Reach on MCC: Two days ago i got game pass and I downloaded Halo reach to play on the Master Chief Collection but when I try to play a mission it says that i need the downloadable content, even when the store...