Halo 4 Requiem terrain is missing on last mission of Rally point Alpha.

Discus and support Halo 4 Requiem terrain is missing on last mission of Rally point Alpha. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When Playing Halo 4 Requiem, the entire terrain map disappears whenthe mammoth is trying to cross the stream. This is the last mission for Rally point... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by d-fabe, Oct 13, 2020.

1. d-fabe
    d-fabe Guest

When Playing Halo 4 Requiem, the entire terrain map disappears whenthe mammoth is trying to cross the stream. This is the last mission for Rally point Alpha. Since there is no terrain, the only thing the Master Chief can do is to die.

This was a downloaded game not on disc. So far, I've tried removing the game from the disk, turning off the console, unplugging the Xbox overnight, then reinstalling the game the next day with the same result.

I'm looking for any suggestions/recommendations on how to resolve this.

:)

d-fabe, Oct 13, 2020
  2. The Little Moa-5265A Win User

Halo 4: Glitch in the game and won't let me go any further

I've never heard of the issue before, but you could try restarting the level (ending the game and choosing to start from Rally Point Alpha of said mission) and hopefully the same issue shouldn't occur again.
  3. Karraz Win User

HALO 4 Achievements

You started again the mission from Rally Point Alpha??

If you stopped playing the game in the middle in the mission did You select "Quit and Save" or just turned off the console??

You have to check those things cause it happened to me once, maybe that´s the reason why.
  4. Machetefaceslap Win User

Achievements not unlocking in Master Chief Collection

Ive had quite a few from various campaign missions stuck at 100% unlocking, but they eventually unlocked sometimes during multiplayer...lol. However, Requiem & Forerunner (Halo 4) remain in that 100% stuck limbo.
  5. Mortis Rickaru Win User

I'm looking for a clan or gaming community to join

Join the Special Units of Requiem, They are a Halo 4 and Halo Reach based clan/community
  6. xxo ACE oxx Win User

Raider DSTT Torso code

Thema:

1. Halo 4 Requiem terrain is missing on last mission of Rally point Alpha. - Similar Threads - Halo Requiem terrain

2. I own Game Pass and it will not launch Halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Game Pass and it will not launch Halo 5: Im paying for game pass ultimate and downloaded Halo 5 with my Game Pass. I can download other games. For some reason they launch fine. It is just Halo 5 that doesn't work. Its a real piss off...
  3. Halo MCC on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC on PC: I am not able to play any of the MCC while not connected to the internet. I get a message saying the game requires DLC from the Microsoft Store. I have gone into the store settings and toggled to...
  4. No audio on halo 1-3 masterchief collection on Xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio on halo 1-3 masterchief collection on Xbox x: I have Halo masterchief collection through game pass. The audio does not work on halos 1-3 but works on halo 4. How do I fix this problem? acf771ad-20ee-4657-bb63-272e77ff9365
  5. Halo MCC Account Wiped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Account Wiped: Hi, I recently SPENT MONEY to change my gamer tag. All my data was fine on PC but after I changed my gamer tag I log into MCC on pc and my entire save data is wiped. I am signed into the right...
  6. Halo MCC PC: There was an error checking mod status 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC PC: There was an error checking mod status 0x80070005: I recently did a clean install of windows and the other than updating my drivers the first thing I had to do was install the Master Chief Collection (obtained through gamepass) so I could get back...
  7. Halo Master chief Collection issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master chief Collection issue: hello, i have game pass ultimate and i have donwload the master chief collector and showme the next error. i already delete my old devices asociate whit my account, but it dosent start [img]...
  8. Halo MCC Dedicated Server Ping Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Dedicated Server Ping Issue: I had replaced the stock router I got and ever since then I havent been able to play MCC on my own. Everytime I try to play multiplayer by myself it says my ping is too high even though it goes to...
  9. Halo Infinite Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Multiplayer: I see Microsoft has saud the multiplsyer portion will be free to play. Does that mean the multiplayer portion will be a free download and you can just grab this section for free to plsy online or...
  10. Halo MCC Error: Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try or try on Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Error: Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try or try on Xbox.com: just bought halo3 and reach on steam about a week ago. when i download it and try to go in, the game asks me to log into my microsoft account. when i do, the following message pops up. "Sorry,...