Halo 4 settings not saving

Discus and support Halo 4 settings not saving in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently got a copy of halo 4 (used) and when I change game settings such as setting subtitles to on and increasing sensitivity or brightness,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SymphonyofMinds, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Halo 4 settings not saving

Hi, I recently got a copy of halo 4 (used) and when I change game settings such as setting subtitles to on and increasing sensitivity or brightness, these settings reset every time a I quit the game, so I have a have to change them again every time I start
    the game. I have tried turning the console on and off several times, I have cleared the cache, cleaned the game disk, and made sure that I had plenty of space on my console (I have the Xbox 360 E 4GB edition). If any one knows how to fix this please tell me.

:)

SymphonyofMinds, Jan 26, 2014
  2. MyPlayer Settings Not Saving

Oh whew then that's good to know. Only answer I've read so far.

AlmasRetroChild, Jan 26, 2014
  3. MyPlayer Settings Not Saving

I was...until my XB1 died (getting repaired atm)! But yeah, Xbox.com forums are ghost towns these days.

If I was more confident in the game I would help out...but I need help too. My settings never save either, I have it on digital download so I can't eject the disc :-/

The Blue Duck, Jan 26, 2014
  4. closingracer Win User

I love halo but the game setting suck big time

meh I just like reading it specially since I do have to keep my TV low.. but its always a pain to always having to go to settings and keep putting it on... It is 2012 and every game saves the settings except for halo 4 and halo 3
  5. cMARVEL360 Win User

Who is geting the HALO 4 console bundle?

I'm both a Huge Halo Fanboy and a person who is in need of a new console. I'm currently starting to save my money for Halo 4 Collecters Edition and the Halo 4 console!
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Why does it say "disk unreadable" when its a downloadable game?

Hey there XxLolPopsGailxX!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with Halo 4. Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

To start with, let's give Halo 4 a good clean redownload. To do that:

• Go to Settings > System > Storage, find Halo 4 and delete it. Be sure not to delete any game saves for Halo 4 that you want to preserve.
    • Clear your system cache.
    • Restart your console.
    • Download Halo 4 again from your
      Download History

Once that completes, try it out and see if the disk unreadable errors continue.

Let us know how that goes and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
  7. Soulwatcher Win User

Halo 2 Not Saving Games is killing me!!!

I beat all 4 Halos and never had a problem with saves.
  8. SLiSH83 Win User

Halo 4:LE but specilizations not unlocked

Where do I re download that at? And I never seen a save file with that in my halo 4 saves before
Thema:

Halo 4 settings not saving

1. Halo 4 settings not saving - Similar Threads - Halo settings saving

2. Halo 5 promotional REQ pack with armor set

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 promotional REQ pack with armor set: I received a message from Xbox live that said "thanks for playing Halo 5 Guardians. You have earned a promotional REQ Pack including the Teishen Raikou armor set! Redeem on Xbox One or...
  3. HALO WARS 2 : Video settings reset each time I launch the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO WARS 2 : Video settings reset each time I launch the game: Hello ! I bought Halo Wars 2 on PC. My computer being relatively powerful, I would like to play the game with beautiful graphics. But besides the connection problem preventing me from connecting...
  4. HALO WARS 2 : Video settings reset each time I launch the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO WARS 2 : Video settings reset each time I launch the game: Hello ! I bought Halo Wars 2 on PC. My computer being relatively powerful, I would like to play the game with beautiful graphics. But besides the connection problem preventing me from connecting...
  5. how do I set up Master Chief Halo for slit screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I set up Master Chief Halo for slit screen: I cannot seem to get a split screen on Master Chief Collection so we can play together 537e3695-9598-40c8-b22b-1bdd4da5f722
  6. I don't know how to turn off family setting on halo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know how to turn off family setting on halo: how to turn off family settings? bea73526-ee00-4421-88f6-89ee32b3a5e1
  7. One of my security settings is preventing me from accessing Forge and Custom Games in Halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One of my security settings is preventing me from accessing Forge and Custom Games in Halo 5: The title really says it all. If you have a solution, I need to know what setting(s) to change and exactly what those changes will do. 6ac6c958-cc33-4889-89b5-f91e0abf8af8
  8. Halo 5 Guardians: Specific Armor Sets Not Unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Guardians: Specific Armor Sets Not Unlocking.: Good afternoon: I've recently ran into a bug with the game listed above where the following armor and helmets aren't unlocking in collection portion and customization portion of the game. They...
  9. Halo MCC and Settings stuck on recent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC and Settings stuck on recent: No matter what I do, my Xbox keeps thinking that Halo and settings were the last thing I did when I didn't. I know a lot of people have had an issue with this, but I can't seem to find an answer....
  10. Elite Controller Trigger Vibration Setting in Accessories App NOT affecting gameplay in Halo 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Trigger Vibration Setting in Accessories App NOT affecting gameplay in Halo 5: Hi there, When I change the Trigger Vibration intensity on my Elite Controller through the Accessories App. This does not transfer into Halo 5. Even with Trigger Vibration set to 0 in the...