Halo 4 super loud??

Discus and support Halo 4 super loud?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i play halo 4 it makes a wierd rumbling/buzzing sound and is exceptionally louder than any of my other games. If anyone has any ideas as to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EndlessBegining, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Halo 4 super loud??

Whenever i play halo 4 it makes a wierd rumbling/buzzing sound and is exceptionally louder than any of my other games. If anyone has any ideas as to how i can make it not as loud or if you've been experiencing the same thing please let me know. i would
    really appreciate it.

:)

EndlessBegining, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Pure Ratchet
    Pure Ratchet Guest
    Will you play Reach after Halo 4 comes out?

SUPER BUMP. I'm still playing Reach, way better than Halo 4.

Pure Ratchet, Jan 11, 2014
  3. 2012 What you looking most forward too ?

Sonic 4 Episode 2.

Halo 4?

Bioshock Infinite.

An announcement and new info on Super Smash Bros 4.

Wii U.

That's about it.

SpeedyBlueDude, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Halo 4 super loud??

Try adjusting the volume via halo 4 settings menu.

Fatal Stigma x, Feb 15, 2014
  5. Undeadfire Zero Win User

*NEW* Halo 4 Clip- CTF on Exile

The Pistol in Halo 4 is a 7 shot weapon. It will not be super strong.
  6. Pure Ratchet Win User

Will you play Reach after Halo 4 comes out?

SUPER BUMP. I'm still playing Reach, way better than Halo 4.
  7. SpeedyBlueDude Win User

2012 What you looking most forward too ?

Sonic 4 Episode 2.

Halo 4?

Bioshock Infinite.

An announcement and new info on Super Smash Bros 4.

Wii U.

That's about it.
  8. StefanNeubauer Win User

Games with gold error

on xbox360 the games with Gold are

Charlie Murder

Super Street Fighter 4

max and halo are xbox one offers
  9. ViolentBullet30 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (31 January - 2 February 2020)

I am going to be playing Halo 4 on the Master Chief Collection. I have yet to beat it! I beat Halo 3 ODST yesterday. Super excited to be playing it.
Thema:

Halo 4 super loud??

1. Halo 4 super loud?? - Similar Threads - Halo super loud

2. 0x803FB107 when installing Halo (AKA can't install Halo)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803FB107 when installing Halo (AKA can't install Halo): You have drive C: (less than 78GB free), D: 250+ GB free (more than enough to install Halo: The Master Chief Collection). You have correctly set as default drive to install the apps (Change where...
  3. Halo 3 won't start, unknown file error?

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo 3 won't start, unknown file error?: It almost boots up when I run it, but as soon as it reaches the initial load screen it shuts down and shows this message: [img] I never purchased Halo 1, only Halo 3? I did a flight for Halo 3...
  4. (PC) Can't install Halo: The Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PC) Can't install Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Hello, I've had Halo: The Master Chief Collection (PC) for a while now, downloaded with Xbox game pass. It was working just fine until recently, when it simply disappeared from my PC / Apps /...
  5. Halo: MCC Your connection to the server has been interupted

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: MCC Your connection to the server has been interupted: I have been trying to play a cooperative campaign with my friends and we are unable to play. We can get into the game but after a variable amount of time the game will kick everyone out of the...
  6. Halo Reach not installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach not installed: I own Halo TMCC, and i dowloaded both ODST and Reach ican run ODST, but for some reason it says that Reach is not installed, once im in the store, displays “the product is installed” idk what to...
  7. Halo: Nightfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Nightfall: I cannot watch Halo: Nightfall throught MCC or though the Halo Channel app, any soloutions or is it perma broken? 4005f6f6-03fb-4aa4-a8be-b7c3f6f431e7
  8. halo nighfall won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo nighfall won't play: When I put in the code given by purchasing Master chief collection it shows that I can watch it but when I go to start the series it says this "Thats not right". The content you selected can't be...
  9. Halo: MCC on XBOX Game Pass is unable to open, needs to "repair" and has to be redownloaded...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: MCC on XBOX Game Pass is unable to open, needs to "repair" and has to be redownloaded...: I've been playing Halo: MCC since December 2019, and recently it has started to somehow become "offline", not as the result of any update, and then I need to completely redownload and install the...
  10. Halo Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection: Marca un error al momento de iniciar una campaña de cualquier Halo, me dice que necesito instalar el contenido de la campaña pero ya tengo instalado las campañas del juego y aun asi no me deja...