Halo 4 War Games. Need partners.

Discus and support Halo 4 War Games. Need partners. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; New to Halo. Been playing for 2 months now. Im respawning too much is the worst thing that bothers me. I am doing well enough to *** off good teams,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SingleTrack1010, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Halo 4 War Games. Need partners.

New to Halo. Been playing for 2 months now. Im respawning too much is the worst thing that bothers me. I am doing well enough to *** off good teams, and break up their "sprees". But Im alone for the most part. And its getting boring. Getting owned. Used
    to laugh more. Even getting killed isn't as fun as it used to be. I get a lot of assists, and recently "close calls". Because I just cant seem to get that last shot in before my shields go down, and have to take cover. Or someone else gets the kill. No big
    deal, take cover. Get the assist. Don't re-spawn. I use UNSC weapons. Except for specialized weapons alog the way. And I know to atleast use those up so the opponent doesn't use them on us. So that's how I like to play. Good k/d most games is my goal. If I
    "tendarize" the opponents and you get the kill. No big deal. Lets team up ! California Bait

:)

SingleTrack1010, Feb 8, 2014
  2. K Ham Mayham
    K Ham Mayham Guest
    Looking for other partners.

I would love to. Anyone else looking for partners add me! Also looking for partners in halo 4 campaign/spartan ops. As well as TOE JAM AND EARL! ha ha classic game.

K Ham Mayham, Feb 8, 2014
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, Feb 8, 2014
  4. ngocphi Win User

Looking for Canadians to play Halo with!

i have all the halo games even anniversary edition of halo 1 add me i could use a coop campaign partner

except for halo wars (got bored)
  5. MLP Jet Win User

Looking for good gamers :]

ya im looking 4 a partner 4 all halos on 360 all but CEA
  6. K Ham Mayham Win User

Looking for other partners.

I would love to. Anyone else looking for partners add me! Also looking for partners in halo 4 campaign/spartan ops. As well as TOE JAM AND EARL! ha ha classic game.
  7. Zarvienne Win User

Need Halo 4 training partner

I agree :DD I have a few friends who are pretty darn good at Halo so I'm sure you won't be SURROUNDED by noobs xD
  8. TPKirk Win User

Need Halo 4 training partner

I was thinking of someone leagues better, but someone to grow with would be nice :)

*Added*
Thema:

Halo 4 War Games. Need partners.

1. Halo 4 War Games. Need partners. - Similar Threads - Halo War Games

2. Halo wars 2 cant find saved games suddently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars 2 cant find saved games suddently: Hi, Does anyone know about this issue? I log on and start game but it can't find saved games and dispaly there is no saved games. 9f8fcc18-2939-46db-b1ff-25547748e977
  3. Halo Wars Definive Edition Not Downloading with Xbox Game Pass For PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars Definive Edition Not Downloading with Xbox Game Pass For PC.: Halo Wars Definitive Edition is listed as one of the games within Game Pass for PC but cannot be downloaded through the Microsoft Store as it is listed as a Game Pass Console only game but it can...
  4. Unable to download Halo Wars Definitive Edition (PC) via Xbox Game Pass for PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download Halo Wars Definitive Edition (PC) via Xbox Game Pass for PC.: I cannot download Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (PC), which I have access to through Xbox Game Pass for PC. I receive error code 0x803f8001, but the support page for this error code only gives...
  5. Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 PC - game pass subscription I have never even owned or bought/used prevented me...: I have owned halo wars 2 on the pc for over a year. I have played countless games with two of my buddies. When I logged on today, I could not launch the game and was receiving a message from...
  6. Xbox Game Pass: Halo Wars Definitive Edition (Play Anywhere) **Unable to download on pc**

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass: Halo Wars Definitive Edition (Play Anywhere) **Unable to download on pc**: So i have the game pass trial and i wanted to get halo wars definitive edition on my PC. I am able to download and install on the Xbox one but when i view the PC version of the Microsoft app it...
  7. I haven't gotten my war voice pack for the Halo 5 game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't gotten my war voice pack for the Halo 5 game: No he obtenido mi pack de voces de guerra para el juego de halo 5 Ah pasado ya tiempo desde que ví el torneo de HaloWC y nada Es algo molesto [Translation] I haven't gotten my war voice pack...
  8. Mixpot game and Halo Wars DLC never arrived

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixpot game and Halo Wars DLC never arrived: Generic Support request response told me to come here. Still no sign of the Goat Simulator game nor the Halo Wars DLC, though I got messages informing me of the others being added to my account....
  9. Halo Wars Definite Edition/Games With Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars Definite Edition/Games With Gold: I'm just being honest here. I love the original Halo Wars. It was the best console RTS I ever played growing up. I was glad to hear it was getting remastered as well as a sequel and I love Halo...
  10. Can I get a HALO WARS : DEFINITIVE EDITION game key in an XBOX LIVE message as my idle HALO ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a HALO WARS : DEFINITIVE EDITION game key in an XBOX LIVE message as my idle HALO ...: HALO WARS 2 Ultimate 에디션을 구매하거나 MS 계 으로 게임 키를 등록하면 XBOX LIVE는 HALO WARS : DEFINITIVE EDITION의 게임 키를 메시지로 공합니다. 여 히 사용되지 않는 HALO WARS 2 궁극 인 판 게임 키를 등록 수 있습니까? d260ea3d-24d1-4488-b377-d759430c3749