Halo 4 Xbox 360

Discus and support Halo 4 Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; good night, I subscribe xbox live and always play on my xbox 360 the halo 4 game, but recently there is a problem that I am always being disconnected... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bruno cordeirode Souza, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Halo 4 Xbox 360

good night, I subscribe xbox live and always play on my xbox 360 the halo 4 game, but recently there is a problem that I am always being disconnected from the game with the following statement, 'you lost
    connection to xbox live' ( in multiplayer) this happens before looking for a match or even in the middle of a match. I already changed the router and currently use internet fiber optic (40mb). can anybody help me? thanks

:)

Bruno cordeirode Souza, Oct 9, 2019
  2. natedogg4111 Win User

Halo 4 Sound Issues

HALO 4 is working just fine HALO 4 On Xbox 360 Jump In
  3. John Dowding Win User

What's your first Game!

Xbox Halo

360 Quake 4

One Ryse.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Halo MCC Previous Halo 3 Items

There are 4000 G for Halo Master Chief collection.

Halo 3 (on Xbox 360),it's 1750 G (DLCs included)

Halo 4 (on Xbox 360),it's 2000 G (DLCs included)

Do you really thing 343 will keep Halo 3 and 4 achievements,like they were....If it the case there will be only 250 G left,for Halo CE anniversary,Halo 2 anniversary + the new sets of multiplayers maps....
  5. The1337gamer Win User

IGN 9.8

6. superdroo Win User

I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people

To add to what ChiefJoboo said, all Xbox 360 era Halo games are backwards compatible. This includes Halo: Reach, Halo 4, and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. You would need to be running Xbox 360 copies of all games to be compatible.
Thema:

Halo 4 Xbox 360

1. Halo 4 Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Halo 360

2. Sign in from Xbox 360 to play HALO online

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Sign in from Xbox 360 to play HALO online: Sign in from Xbox 360 to play HALO online Thats right you are in the 360 if you tap the xbox button on the controller it qill bring up the 360 guide that i was talking about...
  3. Halo 3 360 to Master Chief Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 3 360 to Master Chief Xbox One: map variance for halo 3 xbox360 were not transferred as said they would be to master chief xbox one. They did not transfer anything! Can some one look into this?... Tech support for anything...
  4. Xbox One cannot system link with another Xbox One or Xbox 360 in Halo 3 (Xbox 360 backwards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One cannot system link with another Xbox One or Xbox 360 in Halo 3 (Xbox 360 backwards...: So I've done this many times before, I've had 3 Xbox Ones (1 original, 1 S, 1 X) and 7 Xbox 360s (various models) all system linked on a 16 port switch with ethernet cables. In fact I just had...
  5. I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get halo to recognize my old xbox 360 and join network to play multiplayer 8 people: I have added a xbox one to our consoles since we have enjoyed our 360 so much. I know you can play Halo up to 8 people by setting up system link. The game can recognize my 360 that is trying to...
  6. I cant play Halo Wars Xbox 360 on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play Halo Wars Xbox 360 on my Xbox One: Hello When I insert the halo wars disc into my xbox one, it sends me into blu-ray and it doesnt let me play or nothing, i previously inserted halo 4 (xbox 360 disc too) and it downloaded...
  7. Playing Halo 4 matchmaking on Xbox 360. MATCHMAKING GAMES NOT FULLY LOADING...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Halo 4 matchmaking on Xbox 360. MATCHMAKING GAMES NOT FULLY LOADING...: Problem is the matchmaking games are not fully loading and at the bottom of screen it keeps saying "Information could not be retrieved from Xbox Live" This has been going on for about 3 days now....
  8. XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim after 2018 ...: June 16, 2018. The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk it tells me unrecognizable disk and every...
  9. remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update ...: June 16, 2018. The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk it tells me unrecognizable disk and every...
  10. Zathura Halo 2 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zathura Halo 2 xbox 360: Hello, I am ok on computers but not the most confident. I bought my son a Star Wars XBOX 360 and it's been working fine. However, I recently bought him two games : ZATHURA and HALO 2 but I can't...