Halo 4

Discus and support Halo 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey y'all, I am new to xbox live community. So I like to have more gaming buddies on Halo 4, feel free to add me please :) Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dybre1116, Jan 1, 2014.

1. dybre1116
    dybre1116 Guest

Halo 4

Hey y'all, I am new to xbox live community. So I like to have more gaming buddies on Halo 4, feel free to add me please Halo 4 :) Thanks

:)

dybre1116, Jan 1, 2014
  2. MarkyPancake
    MarkyPancake Guest
    Xbox One Games Population

After 343i's mixed reception Halo 4, the question is, how quickly will Halo 5 numbers decline.

MarkyPancake, Jan 1, 2014
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Free movie weekend

Halo 4 - Forward Unto Dawn is this weekends movie.
    Cracking film if your a fan of Halo or just a fan of action/sci fi movies.

King Tones, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Kenofnor Win User

Compared to all Halos where do you rate this Campaign?

Halo 4's campaign was ok, nothing more, imo.

-

1. Halo: CE

2. Halo 3

3. Halo 2

4. Halo: Reach

5. Halo 4

6. Halo: ODST
  5. The Grape Train Win User

1. Halo 2

2. Halo 4

3. Halo 3

4. Halo CE

9001. Halo odst

9000000000001. Halo reach
  6. Quest Skywalker Win User

1) Halo CE

2) Halo 3: ODST

3) Halo 2

4)Halo 4

5) Halo: Reach

6) Halo 3
  7. Cokney Charmer Win User

Halo 3 Free 16th October

In terms of SP HALO 4> HALO 3

-

In terms of MP HALO 3 > HALO 4
  8. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Conspiracy?

no...halo 4 is the 9th?. you're forgetting the pc versions of halo ce and halo 2

halo ce

halo ce for the pc

halo 2

halo 2 for the pc

halo 3

halo odst

halo wars

halo reach

halo 4
Thema:

Halo 4

1. Halo 4 - Similar Threads - Halo

2. Halo MCC for PC displays different information

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC for PC displays different information: I am having an issue where when I play Halo MCC on PC I get whatever score on a given mission, and yet the score at the end does not post, instead I see another player tag with my same name on it...
  3. Halo combat evolved for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo combat evolved for PC: Found my Halo cd and installed game, everything went smoothly until I went to start game. screen came on with message saying I had to login as administrator? I am logged on and I am the...
  4. Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite: Halo Infinite comes later this year with the new console and has a lot of people anxious! What are you hoping the game is like? I personally play multiplayer and am hoping the bugs that happen in...
  5. Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently was Accepted into the Halo MCC Insider program via email yet cannot download the...: Title. I even tried three different email accounts and I still cannot download it from the MS Store even though I was given access. Would've been easier if I was given a steam key but oh well....
  6. Halo Master Chief Collection (Halo 3: ODST)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection (Halo 3: ODST): Okay so I've been trying to get all the achievements for Halo 3 ODST, (on MCC) I'm down to the audio logs, my Xbox achievements are telling me I have the 27th to the 30th ones to claim. I've gone...
  7. Halo Reach download gets to 70% and then restarts downloading from 0 on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach download gets to 70% and then restarts downloading from 0 on xbox 360: Hi, I have an xbox 360. I bought Halo Reach a couple days back. But the download keeps getting stuck at 70% and then it restarts. I checked on the internet and seems like lot of people have had...
  8. Halo: Master Chief Collection doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: Master Chief Collection doesn't work: Hello, I face a problem with my Halo MCC on PC, it constantly closes to make me install Reach when I already downloaded it, I don't know what to do... 518a01e2-d801-4c11-9ab1-d6d008599b71
  9. El matchating de mi halo 4 [Mod translation-The matchating of my halo 4]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    El matchating de mi halo 4 [Mod translation-The matchating of my halo 4]: Me va lento cada vez que juego online o me dice que solo hay personas jugando asesino de quipos grandes pero enotras consolas no es asi si no que en las otras si ca rapida y hay personas [Mod...
  10. can't install Halo master chief collection on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    can't install Halo master chief collection on PC: i recently got the xbox game pass for pc and the windows store won't let me download halo reach, any of the other games included with game pass work fine, but when trying to download halo the...