halo 4

Discus and support halo 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can anyone please tell me how i can play in 3rd person mode like the other halo games 56d2173a-fbbc-4830-b8b5-45350a233a03 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NameXboxlover, Mar 1, 2015.

1. halo 4

can anyone please tell me how i can play in 3rd person mode like the other halo games

:)

NameXboxlover, Mar 1, 2015
  2. MarkyPancake
    MarkyPancake Guest
    Xbox One Games Population

After 343i's mixed reception Halo 4, the question is, how quickly will Halo 5 numbers decline.

MarkyPancake, Mar 1, 2015
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Free movie weekend

Halo 4 - Forward Unto Dawn is this weekends movie.
    Cracking film if your a fan of Halo or just a fan of action/sci fi movies.

King Tones, Mar 1, 2015
  4. halo 4

You can't. All of the Halo games are "First Person Shooters", therefore they are not played from the 3rd person perspective. The only time it switches to 3rd person is when you are in a vehicle, using a turret, or using some of the other, larger weapons
    such as the flame thrower in Halo 3.

shadow walkerOZ, Mar 1, 2015
  5. Kenofnor Win User

Compared to all Halos where do you rate this Campaign?

Halo 4's campaign was ok, nothing more, imo.

-

1. Halo: CE

2. Halo 3

3. Halo 2

4. Halo: Reach

5. Halo 4

6. Halo: ODST
  6. The Grape Train Win User

1. Halo 2

2. Halo 4

3. Halo 3

4. Halo CE

9001. Halo odst

9000000000001. Halo reach
  7. Quest Skywalker Win User

1) Halo CE

2) Halo 3: ODST

3) Halo 2

4)Halo 4

5) Halo: Reach

6) Halo 3
  8. Cokney Charmer Win User

Halo 3 Free 16th October

In terms of SP HALO 4> HALO 3

-

In terms of MP HALO 3 > HALO 4
  9. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Conspiracy?

no...halo 4 is the 9th?. you're forgetting the pc versions of halo ce and halo 2

halo ce

halo ce for the pc

halo 2

halo 2 for the pc

halo 3

halo odst

halo wars

halo reach

halo 4
Thema:

halo 4

1. halo 4 - Similar Threads - halo

2. Halo Masterchief Sign in Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Masterchief Sign in Error: Hey Guys, i started Halo Masterchief Collection failed to sign in because im stupid figured out my passwort but it does not let me try to log in again, they say theres a problem with my...
  3. Halo Master Chief Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Master Chief Collection: i bought the Halo Master Chief Collection yesterday. after the download has completed i started it, but there was just Halo Reach and Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary to play. i cant play or choos...
  4. When I load the legacy Halo disc, it now seems to be sending me online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I load the legacy Halo disc, it now seems to be sending me online: I have one of the original Xbox One consoles and love to play all the different versions of Halo. I popped the disc they sold with the legacy Halo versions which were updated for Halo one. I never...
  5. I purchased HALO: Master Chief Collection, but it will not let me download and wants me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased HALO: Master Chief Collection, but it will not let me download and wants me to...: My brother in law previously had Halo MCC downloaded to my xbox, but i finally buckled down last night and purchased the game for myself. It still would not let me access the game, so I went...
  6. Halo Wars 2 Frozen Main Menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 Frozen Main Menu: I just got Halo Wars 2 and when I launch it after 'Press Any Key' and it signs in the white menu buttons on the top and bottom flicker, the visual becomes super laggy, and anything I do is super...
  7. Halo Waypoint

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Waypoint: Hi, for some reason whenever I log into Halo Waypoint, it always says Xbox Live Account Error. It tells me to xbox.com and click profile, but it wont tell me anything else, what's actually wrong,...
  8. Halo 5 Guardians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Guardians: Sou fã da saga Halo e gostaria de fazer uma crítica construtiva pra 343 industries,Halo 5 as ultimas missões foram muito enjoativa simplesmente fiquei andando praticamente pelo mesmo cenário...
  9. Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Purchased but Will Not Unlock in MCC: I need some help. I purchased Halo Reach from the Microsoft Store to add to the MCC. The 10MB game shows up in the Ready to Install section of the MCC Manage Add-Ons page but when I install it, it...
  10. halo mcc matchmaking

in XBoX on Windows
    halo mcc matchmaking: Hi everybody, I've a problem with Halo Mcc on Steam. In fact, I can't find parties even after few minutes. At this day, I didn't find ones (I tried all mode). I'm from West Europe. I turn off...