Halo 5 Ban

Discus and support Halo 5 Ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting temp bans from Halo 5! Because my connection is 4-7mbps i get disconnected from XboxLive alot. And i get banned because of it. Any help?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpootNor7042, Jun 29, 2020.

1. SpootNor7042
    SpootNor7042 Guest

Halo 5 Ban

I keep getting temp bans from Halo 5! Because my connection is 4-7mbps i get disconnected from XboxLive alot. And i get banned because of it. Any help?

:)

SpootNor7042, Jun 29, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Banned in Halo 5

This is an in game suspension not a violation of the Xbox code of conduct.

You would need to post in the following forum for your in game suspension

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/the-official-halo-5-why-was-i-banned-thread/19fa6556-e0b1-4248-b817-b3a99d0af5bf/posts
  3. TONI COLLINS Win User

Halo 5 Ban

This connection is too slow to play halo 5 multiplayer. Try hardwire from router to xbox or u will keep receiving the Ban Hammer!
  4. Outcaastt Win User

Halo 5 Ban

You could possibly try contacting your internet provider, and inquire about your internet speed! Or there could be too many people on the internet at once, which will slow internet speeds!
  5. sons amer Win User

Banned in Halo 5

Thx ,I wrote a post there too.
  6. sons amer Win User

Banned in Halo 5

Firstly thanks you the attention, well, as you can see in my historial games i havent been playing competitive the last twenty matches I was in quick play incluying the match that I lost the connection, so at least, in social matches that shouldnt be because
    I didnt want to loose practice****

though i was playing just a quick game.
Thema:

Halo 5 Ban

1. Halo 5 Ban - Similar Threads - Halo Ban

2. Got banned from Halo Reach (Steam)

in XBoX on Windows
    Got banned from Halo Reach (Steam): I was banned for 48 whole hours on Halo Reach because I left one (ONE) social game. To my knowledge this ban should only be filed after multiple quit-outs, not just one. How can I appeal it?...
  3. [xCloud] banned in Halo 5 because of a controller disconnect

in XboX Insiders
    [xCloud] banned in Halo 5 because of a controller disconnect: Was put in timeout after 2 hours of pretty good quality streaming because the app suddenly disconnected. After reconnecting, the game said the controller was disconnected (even though it had to be...
  4. MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC Halo 1 - multiplayer - False Betrayal - Banning: MCC Halo 1 has the same issue that Halo PC had,dying due to stupid physics. Dudes running in front of your tank, warthog, ect... die. Dude runs to get into your warthog and it is moving even...
  5. Banned in Halo 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned in Halo 5: Good Abend, well, I have a big issue with Halo 5, I haven't playing during a week and when I come back I have been banned for 122d, it is not a joke, I checked my historial of games, and the last...
  6. Ive been banned from halo 5 multiplayer after being banned from coms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been banned from halo 5 multiplayer after being banned from coms: Can anyone help me or tell me how to get in 0046f952-d69e-4565-9477-250f0648d2a6
  7. Attention. At least one player in your fireteam is banned from playing Halo 5: Guardians.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attention. At least one player in your fireteam is banned from playing Halo 5: Guardians.: Attention. At least one player in your fireteam is banned from playing Halo 5: Guardians. I just purchased Gold Xbox Live trying to play Halo 5: Guardians. I am getting this MSG the first time...
  8. Banned from Halo 5 for winning a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned from Halo 5 for winning a game?: Hey microsoft, unfortunately I have to ask you guys this question bc 343 doesn't have a support number and aren't good at responding to forum posts. I was playing halo 5 not but five minutes ago...
  9. Normal players getting banned from playing Halo 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Normal players getting banned from playing Halo 5 online: I am a normal casual player. Halo 5 is about the only game I play online with Xbox One. I try to the best I can but I'm not a professional gamer. I sometimes betray team mates from throwing hand...
  10. Xbox One Console (Halo 5 Edition) get banned without any reason... please help me.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console (Halo 5 Edition) get banned without any reason... please help me.....: Hello, my new Xbox One (Halo 5 Guardians Edition) get banned without a reason. A few days ago I played some Halo 5 in the morning and at the evening I get banned... but I dont know why.......