Halo 5 Beta Code says already in use...

Discus and support Halo 5 Beta Code says already in use... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When i went to redeem my code on my console it prompted me that it was already in use. Cannot redeem code. adbaf2c7-12f2-4913-ade5-f40250761aaa Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Kreuzcontrol, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Kreuzcontrol
    Kreuzcontrol Guest

When i went to redeem my code on my console it prompted me that it was already in use. Cannot redeem code.

:)

Kreuzcontrol, Dec 19, 2014
  2. igotgame1075
    igotgame1075 Guest
    Halo 5 early access Codes for preview members

Same thing here, redeemed both codes and it still says "The Halo 5: Guardians Arena Multiplayer Beta begins on December 29th. See you then!"

igotgame1075, Dec 19, 2014
  3. After MCC issues, all future Halo games will have betas

Halo 3 had a beta, Reach had a beta, 4 had a beta, 5 already had a beta..... Pretty much all the Halo games have already had betas as a standard. So are they essentially saying that their re-releases will get betas going forward?

RenegadeMoose, Dec 19, 2014
  4. Halo 5 Beta Code says already in use...

Hey there Kreuzcontrol!

Sorry to hear about the issue, is it possible that you may have redeemed the codes under a different profile?

Mister Quimby, Dec 20, 2014
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there Kreuzcontrol!

Sorry to hear about the issue, is it possible that you may have redeemed the codes under a different profile?
  6. igotgame1075 Win User

Halo 5 early access Codes for preview members

Same thing here, redeemed both codes and it still says "The Halo 5: Guardians Arena Multiplayer Beta begins on December 29th. See you then!"
  7. Riztik Win User

Xbox Preview Code

I also received the halo 5 beta but no preview code please help
  8. Avenge Insomnia Win User

Gears of War Remastered Beta Not Downloading.

Still having the same problem. Says my code has already been used, yet when I got to the game it says I'm not authorized to use the game. The beta code is the same as the authorization code.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Didn't get halo 5 email?

The codes for Halo 5 are not sent to emails. If you are in the preview program then any message containing codes for the beta will have been sent to your Live messages on the console.
Thema:

1. Halo 5 Beta Code says already in use... - Similar Threads - Halo Beta Code

2. lost codes: Halo Wars Beta

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    lost codes: Halo Wars Beta: Hi lost all the codes for playing the beta, can I get them resent? 85b47d11-e1e1-4149-9ccd-477c1f789a17
  3. Preview member looking for Halo beta code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preview member looking for Halo beta code.: I am in the preview program and have not received beta codes for Halo 5 multiplayer. Sad panda right now. 20ed50f6-013b-4d62-ba0d-9693bf701e81
  4. Never received halo 5 beta codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received halo 5 beta codes: Im apart of the xbox preview program but still have not recieved my halo 5 beta codes. can someone help please. aaf9e1ad-672f-46b5-b744-3a6a9bfeaeec
  5. Halo 5 Beta Code did not work.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 5 Beta Code did not work.: I redeemed my Halo 5 Beta codes and it didnt seem to pop up in my games or apps. I've spoken to Xbox Support about it and was directed to post in this forum. Turns out I have redeemed the special...
  6. Halo Wars 2 beta wrong language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 beta wrong language: Hi, Installed the Halo Wars 2 beta, but the entire thing is in Spanish which is definitely not what my console is set to, nor is this even an option currently with the region/language lock in...
  7. daughter deleted the halo 5 beta code can you please resent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daughter deleted the halo 5 beta code can you please resent: My five year old daughter deleted the codes fore the halo 5 beta. Iam a preview member and a lvl 9 xbox ambassador. Can some one please resent them to me? Thank you fore the replay in advance ....
  8. Halo 5 Beta code issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Beta code issue: I've been in the preview program since Christmas last year for the xbox one. I still have not received my beta codes. What should I do? I chatted to xbox support they led me here....
  9. Halo beta code not working Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo beta code not working Please help!: Redeemed the code for the Halo 5 beta and it was successful and i thought it was downloading but when i came back to the console a couple of hours later and checked my games app and its not there....
  10. No halo 5 beta code

in XBoX on Consoles
    No halo 5 beta code: didn't got my beta code, or even the email that say that im on the preview program so am gonna get it, what can i do to get my code? 3a71fc3a-06e2-4de2-9f78-1b6618c9b695