Halo 5: Guardians an Opportunity to Describe ‘Master Chief’s Journey Report Says

Discus and support Halo 5: Guardians an Opportunity to Describe ‘Master Chief’s Journey Report Says in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't wait for Fall 2015 Halo 5: Guardians an Opportunity to Describe 'Master Chief's Journey,' Report Says 1fccbd79-64fc-4d27-9f02-16cd60c739a9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Jun 6, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

Halo 5: Guardians an Opportunity to Describe ‘Master Chief’s Journey Report Says

IntenseJames, Jun 6, 2014
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    IntenseJames, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Lloydy25
    Lloydy25 Guest
    Halo: Journey.

I think "your journey will begin 2014" was a reference to what was then referred to as "Halo Xbox One", is commonly known as "Halo 5" but officially called "Halo 5: Guardians". It was mooted for a 2014 release but currently a late 2015 release.

Lloydy25, Jun 6, 2014
  4. IntenseJames Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

FAVORITE CONTROLLER

My favorite controller Halo 5 Guardians Master Chief
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

The Hunt Continues....

Hello "Jelhunted" :)

Please understand that it isn't my intent to be mean / rude to you, but Halo 5 Guardians is already focused on the Master Chief.

So basically, you want something like this to happend...

(1) Halo 5: Guardians --> 2015 (Master Chief is the main character)

(2) Halo: Rise Of The Master Chief --> 2016 (Master Chief is the main character)

(3) Halo 6 --> 2018 (Master Chief is the main character)

(4) Non-Master Chief Halo Spin-Off game --> 2019

I will completely abandon the Halo franchise if this actually happends because while I agree that the Master Chief is Halo, not every single Halo game needs him to be the center of attention.

Please don't get mad / angry at me for saying this...

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Jelhunted" :)
  7. Galaxy Golden Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Demo

Don't forget that you can also get a code for an exclusive Halo warthog if you own either Halo: The Master Chief Collection or Halo 5 Guardians
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

HALO 5 "Hunt The Truth" about to be revealed

Thema:

1. Halo 5: Guardians an Opportunity to Describe ‘Master Chief’s Journey Report Says - Similar Threads - Halo Guardians Opportunity

2. Halo 5 guardians

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo 5 guardians: Hello everyone, I would like to ask a question about Halo 5 guardians: will this also come out for PC besides the Master chief collection? Thanks. 9252e2ac-5e44-4075-8cbb-30c543eff22a
  3. halo: 5 Guardians Warzone Xp Boosts For 150k Req Points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    halo: 5 Guardians Warzone Xp Boosts For 150k Req Points?: Where are they? limited time items or am I just dumb haha 8bd4079c-857a-448a-b3a0-e74359c2a611
  4. Halo 5 Guardians No campaign voices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Guardians No campaign voices: I just bought the game and there are no voices during the campaign while other sounds are still present. The first cut scene of the campaign played without issue (all sounds played including...
  5. Halo 5: Guardians code HCS april 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians code HCS april 2018: A year ago, there was a promotion where those who watched the final of the Halo Championship Series would receive the pack of voices of war. I waited a year and I did not receive any code and I...
  6. (Mod Removed- Terms of Use) Unable To Play Halo 5: Guardians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Mod Removed- Terms of Use) Unable To Play Halo 5: Guardians: I installed Halo 5: Guardians on 15/01/19. I chose not to update it believing it was unnecessary in order to play campaign. However, the game will not get past the loading screen. I read somewhere...
  7. Problemas with halo 5 guardians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas with halo 5 guardians: I have a problem with halo 5 happens that at the beginning of the story all the dialogues are heard but just when the part to play begins, the sound goes away and from there to the other cinematic...
  8. No puedo iniciar sesion en la pagina oficial de halo 5 Guardians [Translation-I can not log...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No puedo iniciar sesion en la pagina oficial de halo 5 Guardians [Translation-I can not log...: 24 de enero del 2019 A quien corresponda Hola buenas tardes , soy jugador del videojuego Halo 5 Guardians y me eh querido unir a una compañía spartan , lo cual me dice que necesito registrarme...
  9. problems with Halo 5 guardians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with Halo 5 guardians: In the campaign of halo 5 I do not hear the voices and this new game asked me a 45 gb installation and then an update of 55 gb to be able to play and even then it comes without voices, someone can...
  10. Problem with halo 5 guardians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with halo 5 guardians: when i go to multiplayers game, all game modes i get this message " no servors adapted to all your teams can be find" ??? i just can't start and can't play any mode always this messag can you...