halo: 5 Guardians Warzone Xp Boosts For 150k Req Points?

Discus and support halo: 5 Guardians Warzone Xp Boosts For 150k Req Points? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Where are they? limited time items or am I just dumb haha 8bd4079c-857a-448a-b3a0-e74359c2a611 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NSI x Link Up, Jul 1, 2019.

1. halo: 5 Guardians Warzone Xp Boosts For 150k Req Points?

Where are they? limited time items or am I just dumb haha

:)

NSI x Link Up, Jul 1, 2019
  2. JOSHUASHALO Win User

Also be level 151 on Halo 5 to get something on next halo game.
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

what is the maximum level?

152?
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Nope, you're not dumb, they were only up for about a week or so, I cashed in all my Req points to get as many packs as i could.

The max level in halo 5 is SR 152 and once you achieve that you will get something in Halo: Infinite. I'm not sure if you have to get to SR 152 before Halo: Infinite comes out to get the reward, or if you can get to 152 after Infinite releases and still
    get the reward item.
  5. JOSHUASHALO Win User

I think it is XP for the day or weekend. On Halo 5
  6. XB1R Bacchus Win User

Warzone Req Pack Bundle

Hi PhoenixAshes1

Thank you for contacting with us. Here is the info you are looking for, I hope it helps. Thank you!

WARZONE REQ BUNDLE

The Warzone REQ Bundle provides players with 2 Premium REQ Packs a week for a total of 7 weeks. Premium REQ Packs provide players with the most number of REQs, with the best chance of acquiring Ultra-Rare, Legendary, and Mythic REQs. Players are guaranteed
    at least three new permanent REQs in each Premium REQ Pack, if available.

The Warzone REQ Bundle is available in the following packages, on the Xbox Marketplace, or through token cards available at many retailers:

Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition

Halo 5: Guardians Limited Collector's Edition

Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition Xbox One

More info here:
    Halowaypoint

Cheers!
Thema:

1. halo: 5 Guardians Warzone Xp Boosts For 150k Req Points? - Similar Threads - halo Guardians Warzone

2. Halo 5 Guardians No campaign voices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Guardians No campaign voices: I just bought the game and there are no voices during the campaign while other sounds are still present. The first cut scene of the campaign played without issue (all sounds played including...
  3. Halo 5: Guardians code HCS april 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians code HCS april 2018: A year ago, there was a promotion where those who watched the final of the Halo Championship Series would receive the pack of voices of war. I waited a year and I did not receive any code and I...
  4. (Mod Removed- Terms of Use) Unable To Play Halo 5: Guardians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Mod Removed- Terms of Use) Unable To Play Halo 5: Guardians: I installed Halo 5: Guardians on 15/01/19. I chose not to update it believing it was unnecessary in order to play campaign. However, the game will not get past the loading screen. I read somewhere...
  5. Problemas with halo 5 guardians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas with halo 5 guardians: I have a problem with halo 5 happens that at the beginning of the story all the dialogues are heard but just when the part to play begins, the sound goes away and from there to the other cinematic...
  6. No puedo iniciar sesion en la pagina oficial de halo 5 Guardians [Translation-I can not log...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No puedo iniciar sesion en la pagina oficial de halo 5 Guardians [Translation-I can not log...: 24 de enero del 2019 A quien corresponda Hola buenas tardes , soy jugador del videojuego Halo 5 Guardians y me eh querido unir a una compañía spartan , lo cual me dice que necesito registrarme...
  7. problems with Halo 5 guardians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with Halo 5 guardians: In the campaign of halo 5 I do not hear the voices and this new game asked me a 45 gb installation and then an update of 55 gb to be able to play and even then it comes without voices, someone can...
  8. Xbox One Port Forwarding Halo 5 Guardians

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Port Forwarding Halo 5 Guardians: I'm configuring my new router (GT AC5300) and finished forwarding the recommended ports per portforward.com. When checking the network settings on the Xbox One, right below the Wireless MAC...
  9. Halo 5 guardians multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo 5 guardians multiplayer: I have this problem with halo 5 multiplayer because each time I try to join a match it makes me wait for ages then it kicks me and says unable to join and I have tried unistalling the game but it...
  10. Problem with halo 5 guardians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with halo 5 guardians: when i go to multiplayers game, all game modes i get this message " no servors adapted to all your teams can be find" ??? i just can't start and can't play any mode always this messag can you...